Open Centaur Stables
"I know it's a lot to take in, given past experiences. Maybe just think on it for a bit, wrap your head around it"
She nods to Abraham, leaving a list of instructions before taking her leave.
"P...pregnant" he mutters looking to his lowwer half "b...but that means i...its one of THEIRS... w...what if they come for it?" He starts to work himself up into a panic, his tail flicking and he tugs an his mane
Available for conversation, pm me.
Abraham slowly makes his way over to Samson, pulling his hands from his mane before running a hand through his fur "It's going to be okay, they probably don't even know, and I'm not going to let them hurt either of you"
He gives a worried and distressed whinny but relaxes intk the petting "i... i cant believe im so far allong and never realized" he says slowly "eleven months it takes... and i have just over half to go? Ive only been here three... so for two months i...i was pregnant while they had me"
"It's okay, they're not going to hurt you"
He nods slowly still a bit concerned and gives a sigh "guess this means my diet needs to change a bit" he says looking to Abraham "you going to be able to afford to keep a pregnant Centaur?"
"Of course"
He nods slowly and sighs "well cant say im surprised... they did say that 'every centaur has their use in life'... i guess mine is to Give life"
Abraham nods petting Samson for another minute or two. Things ran smoothly over the next few months, they had changed Samson's diet to better suit both his health and the foals but Abraham would still sneak him a few carrots, apples and sugar cubes here and there.
Samson swelled up to a huge size towards the end. The small treats he was given from time to time was deeply appreciated and same with the increase in attention. He hadn't even noticed till it had been pointed out to him by another centaur that A, he had developed a set of equine udder, and B, his pecs had swollen and gotten bigger aswell. They somehow maintained their masculine look yet were two to three times bigger than normal.
"It any day now Abe" he says softly while the human helped brush him down "hes kicking, squirming... and... they are feeling sore" he says and points towards both his chest and the mounds between his hind legs.

"Youll be here for me yeah?" He asks "when it happens"
Abraham nods as he continues to brush Samson down "I already have a pallet set up in one of the empty stalls, unless you want me to stay with you?"
"I just... need someone with me when i do have it" he says slowly "its a big thing having a foal... i just need some company and comfort I guess "
Abraham nods "I won't be far" He soon finishes brushing Samson's fur before checking out his hooves and everything. The farrier and doctor were coming for one more visit before the foal was born.
"Its gokd the farrier is coming" he says watxhing "best time to get my hooves ready is before i go into labor" he says with a chuckle "you seen many centaur or horse give birth?" He asks
"A few horses yes, my father owned a equestrian center. He was also a part time vet or whatever you want to call it."
He nods and smiles "then i guess i couldnt pick a better guy to be with me when i finally drop" he says followed by an 'oof'
"Hey dont kick so hard, not till your out anyway"
Abraham chuckles softly before running his hand over Samson's stomach where the foal had kicked "Probably going to be an active little thing"
He smiles "you think?" He asks with a smile "im sure he will be a cuety at any rate"
"Probably" The farrier arrives before the doctor, him doing quick work of Samson's hooves not wanting him to be standing on three feet for a long time especially with the extra weight.
He smiles watching him work and leans against the side of his stall for extra support while he works.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 30,924 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  O Running along together (Centaur Story) DarkAurion98 257 51,491 11-22-2017, 10:25 AM
Last Post: shiro08
  Centaur's Brood Mare (closed with dolria1) WolfenBreeder 87 38,165 03-27-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Centaur child(closed) Littleittyboy 25 3,826 03-22-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
Thumbs Up The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) Kittenafterdark 170 26,979 08-20-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Centaur Breeder (first come, first serve) DragonKnight 183 29,844 06-28-2016, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  Minotaur and Centaur (close with hmclain9) Dots 51 9,698 11-28-2015, 11:34 PM
Last Post: hmclain9
  Centaur Breeders(Closed) Littleittyboy 1,101 476,383 03-02-2015, 02:53 PM
Last Post: (lovespregnancyRP)
  Centaur breeders Littleittyboy 188 59,502 12-07-2014, 04:14 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  Slave To The Centaur (open) Seedful 45 15,424 09-28-2014, 04:49 PM
Last Post: Okamiryun