Open Centaur Stables
The doctor arrives sometime later and once again begins checking Samson over
Samson started to get more and more irritable as the checkup went on till finally abraham noticed the first signs of his labor starting.
Available for conversation, pm me.
The doctor finishes the exam as quickly as she could. For now the contractions were faint and almost non existent for the moment
Samson was still slightly aggitated about the welling discomfort, and while he didnt blame the doctor, he didnt want her touching his belly as the contact would cause a stronger more painful contraction. "H...how long will this go on?" He asks
"That will depend on the foal and the condition of your body" The doctor had to examine one last part of Samson's body before she was finished, her hand grabbing ahold of a teat, making sure that the milk wasn't clotted or anything before she was finished.
He gave a startled whinny as some milk shot out, both teats doing it and then, to his shock, his chest when he teased thise nipples.

"I...ive try to stay healthy...." he says looking to her "i...i hope itll be ok..."
"You are healthier than some that I've seen, so it shouldn't be much of a problem.

The doctor and farrier leave soon after
Samson paces in his stall, ocassionay grabbing the bars and groaning softly. He knew that it would take a while, but already an hour had passed and the d e was next to no progress.
The contractions didn't begin to get stronger until late evening, Samson had taken a short walk around the pasture in the cool of the evening
"God when will it start" he whinnys in irritation and looks to his belly "please... i know you want out... but please make it just a little less like torture?" He gives a huff when his only response is a contraction and he lays on his side on the floor.
Abraham sits with Samson through the night, his hand running slowly over the others large, contracting stomach.
By morning the contractions and much stronger and closer together, samson finally able to feel movement of the foal finally starting to make its way to the world. He was exhausted tho, and Abraham had fallen asleep against him at some point although he didnt mind.
Abraham's hand still rested on Samson's stomach him beginning to stir a few minutes later as a rather strong contraction coursed through Samson's body
The centaur groaned loudly at the strength and gave a pained whinny and huff, it wasnt long now, he could almost sense it.
"A..abe, he whimpers softly "h...hes n...nearly here"
Another contraction soon cuts off Samson's words, a large pressure beginning to build and forcing Samson to his feet. The pressure began to build and build over the next 5 minutes or so before Samson's water finally broke.
With the water breaking it was only minutes till the foal was starting to emerge, samson screaming as he followed Abrahams orders when to push.
The front legs were the first to emerge though the head and shoulders were being more difficult.
Groaning loudly he trys to push jot managing to get anywhere. "A...abe... i think hes atuck"
"Take a minute, catch your breath"
he nods and pants laying still. he grabs his metal mug and gets some water from his trough and drinks it, splashing a second cup over his head and upper torso to try to cool himself off a bit while he tries to recoup some energry.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile The price of pretty (centaur mpreg) Gadiva22 227 30,959 12-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  O Running along together (Centaur Story) DarkAurion98 257 51,667 11-22-2017, 10:25 AM
Last Post: shiro08
  Centaur's Brood Mare (closed with dolria1) WolfenBreeder 87 38,175 03-27-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Centaur child(closed) Littleittyboy 25 3,828 03-22-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
Thumbs Up The Centaur God ( seeking carrier ) Kittenafterdark 170 26,985 08-20-2016, 12:41 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Centaur Breeder (first come, first serve) DragonKnight 183 29,849 06-28-2016, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  Minotaur and Centaur (close with hmclain9) Dots 51 9,701 11-28-2015, 11:34 PM
Last Post: hmclain9
  Centaur Breeders(Closed) Littleittyboy 1,101 476,406 03-02-2015, 02:53 PM
Last Post: (lovespregnancyRP)
  Centaur breeders Littleittyboy 188 59,506 12-07-2014, 04:14 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  Slave To The Centaur (open) Seedful 45 15,426 09-28-2014, 04:49 PM
Last Post: Okamiryun