Open Pregnant teen troubles
"My ex. We broke up because she wanted to go out of state for college." he told Shane.

"And I need your help on how to break this news to Mom and Dad" he told Stephen.
(04-10-2016, 12:08 AM)mpregdude Wrote: "Wow both brothers are pregnant and I'm wonder how your parents are going react."  Shane said then stood up, "so um I've got something to tell you guys."

"No... no way.... " On one level Tristan knew what was coming, but it would still be a shock to him when the words left Shane's lips.
Stephen waddles after him and knocks on the door. "Let me guess. Morning sickness?"
"Need anything?" Stephen asked, a pang of concern breaking through his irritable shell.
"Tristan!" Stephen hollers down the stairs. "Do we have any 7-Up?"
(Mind if I join?)

Name: Kevin
Pregnant?: Yes
How far along 6 months
How many: Quints.

Walking down the road feeling the children inside me moving around quite a bit while also feeling my belly bounce slightly, I was on my way to Tristan and Stephen's place. As I walked I could feel my belly bouncing slightly with me having gotten out of an all-you-can-eat place for lunch; I had eaten quite a bit and I was feeling really full. "Man, I wish that place offered a discount for pregnant men like me; that place was expensive...and filling! I'm so stuffed."
(04-12-2016, 03:43 PM)BellyLover Wrote: (Mind if I join?)

Name: Kevin
Pregnant?: Yes
How far along 6 months
How many: Quints.

Walking down the road feeling the children inside me moving around quite a bit while also feeling my belly bounce slightly, I was on my way to Tristan and Stephen's place. As I walked I could feel my belly bouncing slightly with me having gotten out of an all-you-can-eat place for lunch; I had eaten quite a bit and I was feeling really full. "Man, I wish that place offered a discount for pregnant men like me; that place was expensive...and filling! I'm so stuffed."

Stephen has also stepped out of the house, waddling down the street. With his mind preoccupied, he almost bumps into Kevin.
"Hey, Stephen." I said as I spotted him walking towards me with his own pregnant belly showing.
"Oh hey, Kevin," Stephen says. "Haven't seen you for a while. What are you doing around here?"
"Just being out and about." I said. "Got something on your mind? You look troubled by something."
"Ehh... yeah, but it can wait. You want to come with me? I was just heading to the spa to get a little pampering."
"Sure thing, I'd love to get a little pampering. It'd be great for me and the little ones." I said, patting my big pregnant belly.
"Cool. What do you think of my outfit, by the way?" I ask. As I say that, I look at Kevin's outfit, which is...
"I like it." "What about mine?" I asked, as my outfit was a pair of preggo jeans which was resting under my huge belly, and a regular shirt that showed off a little bit of my lower belly.
"Nice," Stephen replies. "What's with the sandals, though?" he adds, conveniently forgetting his own flip-flops.
I wiggle my feet around which I can barely see underneath my belly, looking at Stephen. "I dunno, my feet felt really swollen and I felt I'd go with sandals. Being pregnant will do that." I glanced down at Stephen's belly. "Congrats on the little guy, Stephen."
"Congrats isn't the word I'd use," Stephen mutters as they start walking. "This thing's pretty much ruined my plans for life after school. Bye bye, college! Bye bye, economics degree! Bye bye, Wall Street!"
"You wanna talk about it, pregnant man to pregnant man?" I asked. "If not now then maybe when we get back to your place?"
"I just..." Stephen groans. "I just feel like my life's been ruined by this, you know? Seven months ago, I had the world on my plate -- straight As, a bright future, great friends. Then I had too much to drink at that party and had sex with Tasha without protection. Now, I'm pregnant, Tasha wants nothing to do with it, and my future plans are down the pan!"
"I'm sorry to hear about that." I said, placing my hand on Stephen's shoulder. Being Stephen and Tristan's friend since childhood, I always made a conscious effort to be there for them if they needed any kind of advice or someone to talk to. "I felt that way when I first got pregnant too; I'm sure it'll work out for you in the end. If you don't mind me asking, are you having a boy or a girl? Myself, I'm having 5 girls. They got hungry earlier, so I swung past the buffet bar and went a little overboard, but when you've got 5 new lives gestating inside you, it can be hard not to stuff yourself silly at times."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,283 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,508 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  C Pregnant Man’s Quest (Now we have our three people) Shadow091 441 25,291 10-13-2018, 11:50 PM
Last Post: PoisonElixir19
  C Pregnant Pool (Closed Grey-y) Shadow091 351 24,720 09-19-2018, 01:17 AM
Last Post: Shadow091
Rainbow Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 627 61,976 09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
Smile Pregnant experiment popop 18 3,291 09-11-2018, 08:59 PM
  Pregnant Together (Closed w/birthroleplayer27) hockeypreg2 45 6,449 08-26-2018, 11:59 PM
  O Pregnant Roommates Shadow091 37 6,350 08-23-2018, 08:19 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Pregnant family (open to all) popop 103 12,484 08-08-2018, 09:16 PM
Last Post: Mpregbelliespls
  pregnant popular girl married to pregnant boy ( sequel to popular girl with pregnant) Maggie may 208 48,718 07-20-2018, 12:26 PM
Last Post: preggers