Mpreg Central

Full Version: Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
If you think it would in willing to try and the stay is lovely especially with you here
(01-27-2018, 03:45 AM)Söl Wrote: [ -> ]"perhaps some hydrotherapy might help, we can try if you'd like that" Ben said smiling at thr young man as he ate his lunch. "Are you enjoying your stay? I hope you feel okay with us" he said seeing the merman swim around, it did felt a but wrong for a creature like him to be constricted to such a small space, when. surely, once all the ocean belonged to. him
*I come in* Hi, Ben. Hi, Kyle. How is everything? *I smile*
Hello, I am Cassie and I am carrying twins and I am two weeks overdue now. I have been experiencing some strong lower pains overnight and I need some assistance. I am only young - 20 years - and I am female and on my own.
(01-27-2018, 03:49 AM)cassieoz Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I am Cassie and I am carrying twins and I am two weeks overdue now. I have been experiencing some strong lower pains overnight and I need some assistance. I am only young - 20 years - and I am female and on my own.

Oh, bloody-! Sorry, guys, got to go. New guest. Cassie! I am Aulara. Welcome! You say you've been in pain.
Its fine Aulara go I said as she leaves
(01-27-2018, 03:54 AM)bennett999 Wrote: [ -> ]Its fine Aulara go I said as she leaves

*I bow to Kyle before turning back to Cassie*
I am very grateful for you seeing me and thank you to your other guests. I am not sure what species I am carrying either. I had a strange experience about six months ago and now I am heavily pregnant.
(01-27-2018, 04:00 AM)cassieoz Wrote: [ -> ]I am very grateful for you seeing me and thank you to your other guests. I am not sure what species I am carrying either. I had a strange experience about six months ago and now I am heavily pregnant.

I see, and strong lower back pains. Contractions, possibly?
They could be contractions. I am happy to share my strange experience while you have the chance to examine me. Maybe you can help me solve the mystery of the twins inside of me.
(01-27-2018, 04:14 AM)cassieoz Wrote: [ -> ]They could be contractions. I am happy to share my strange experience while you have the chance to examine me. Maybe you can help me solve the mystery of the twins inside of me.

Alright, well, we'll get you into the medical wing to be examined, and if we find you are in labor, you'll be moved to the birthing center, okay?
Alright, that would be wonderful!
(01-27-2018, 04:16 AM)cassieoz Wrote: [ -> ]Alright, that would be wonderful!

Alright. *I help you to the med wing* Now, I'll see if I can get someone on staff to help. *I turn on my walkie* Benji, dear?
Benjamin was blushing as Kyle said that when his intercom rang "yes Aulara?" he asks and hearing there was a patient he said he would be there soon

"seems someone is in the ER and Aulara wants me to check her, perhaps you can finish eating while I'm gone?" he asked
Sure Benjamin go she need you more than me right now
"I'll be right back" he promised and went it thd ER and knocked in thr door before entering where the patient was waiting for him. "Hi I'm Benjamin, seems you needed an emergency check up? what's going on?" he asked coming close to the bed she was resting on.
"I am experiencing very strong lower back pains and I am carrying twins. How I became pregnant was a very strange event." Cassie said as she began to pant strongly.
I ate the rest of the food and began to think about Benjamin and then realizing "do I have feelings for him if so he would never think the same way that would be unethical and he could lose his job, I thought to myself
"Stange event?" he asked not sure what she meant with that "Okay, well get you in a gown that will help me check on you easier, do you need help changing?"
"Well I was swimming in a pond in the middle of a forest. I go hiking a lot and suddenly I felt something surround me in the water. I suddenly felt sleepy. I swim to the edge of the water and went to my tent and slept straight away. The next morning, I found I was carrying twins."
"you don't know what you're pregnant with?" he asked as he set everything ready for thr exam "you had no sonograms before?"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32