Mpreg Central

Full Version: Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
(01-27-2018, 06:36 AM)bennett999 Wrote: [ -> ]"I can feel the presence of naga which merfolk are part of their prey well not allowing that naga to get my girls without a fight", I said scared

*I notice the chaos* Okay, what the fresh hell is going on?! *I say strongly and sternly*
(My God, the shit that goes down while I'm asleep)
After Aulara and Allan finished with the pool it called out to Leo. The next day he decided to bring his extra stretchy trunks from home and take a dip. At first he sort of just lounged in like he would anywhere else. After awhile he started to actually swim. It's weird for a cat to swim but his first love was an otter, he learned how to swim from watching her, never got good enough to keep up with her but good enough to enjoy himself, and eventually impress  her. A month passed and with it came the extra pounds and inches on his waistline but this time he managed to avoid the love handles and some of the fat he got on his face the last time he was pregnant.

Animefan22

(01-27-2018, 03:34 AM)Devotedhelper15 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-27-2018, 01:17 AM)Animefan22 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-27-2018, 12:53 AM)Devotedhelper15 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-27-2018, 12:15 AM)Animefan22 Wrote: [ -> ]Allan looks up "it's gone but it might be back soon

Alright, well tell me if it comes back. Let's get you changed and hang out somewhere else for a while, okay?

Allan nods his head
*a month later, I'm doing some work*

Allan came back sitting down in the lobby after Aulara took him out of the pool no one bearly check on him and the eggs so he left and he didn't come back till a month later he rubs his large stomach he's been stressing out his back was sore and he want to see a doctor that will check him and the eggs.
Allan came back sitting down in the lobby after Aulara took him out of the pool no one bearly check on him and the eggs so he left and he didn't come back till a month later he rubs his large stomach he's been stressing out his back was sore and he want to see a doctor that will check him and the eggs.
[/quote
*i call out* Allan, please have a seat, I'll be with you in a minute!

Animefan22

(01-27-2018, 03:29 PM)Devotedhelper15 Wrote: [ -> ]Allan came back sitting down in the lobby after Aulara took him out of the pool no one bearly check on him and the eggs so he left and he didn't come back till a month later he rubs his large stomach he's been stressing out his back was sore and he want to see a doctor that will check him and the eggs.
[/quote
*i call out* Allan, please have a seat, I'll be with you in a minute!

Allan doesn't looks up at Aulara he keeps rubbing his stomach
Ronan

He comes to thr lobby to see what patients are waiting for a check "Allan? you came back for your check? how are you feeling?" he asked bringing a wheelchair to take him to the examination room

Animefan22

(01-27-2018, 03:49 PM)Söl Wrote: [ -> ]Ronan

He comes to thr lobby to see what patients are waiting for a check "Allan? you came back for your check? how are you feeling?" he asked bringing a wheelchair to take him to the examination room

Allan stands up he waddle slowly to the exit "didn't know I bother coming back here
Ronan looks at Allan confused "you're leaving?" hw asked as he was standing there with thr wheelchair waiting for him to sit down on it

Animefan22

(01-27-2018, 03:57 PM)Söl Wrote: [ -> ]Ronan looks at Allan confused "you're leaving?" hw asked as he was standing there with thr wheelchair waiting for him to sit down on it

Allan leans on the wall his back starting to hurt "great not now my back hurts he rubs his eyes
"please bring a stretcher and get a suite ready, it seems well have to hospitalize Allan" Ronan said to other nurses as he came to thr half human half dragon "Allan hiw much is it hurting right now?" he asked placing a hand in his back to examine the issue

Animefan22

(01-27-2018, 04:08 PM)Söl Wrote: [ -> ]"please bring a stretcher and get a suite ready, it seems well have to hospitalize Allan" Ronan said to other nurses as he came to thr half human half dragon "Allan hiw much is it hurting right now?" he asked placing a hand in his back to examine the issue

Allan trys to move away from the person "I don't know who you are?and on a scale from 1 to 10 I say 9 and a half I'm leaving last time I was here no one bearly check my eggs
"I'm doctor Ronan, Ans we will help you Ans your eggs" he said Ans helped Allan onto the stretcher "you need to collaborate with us, seems you and thr eggs are in trouble. I'm sorry you weren't checked before, I was never informed of your case" hw said as they're now moving him quickly to a room

Animefan22

(01-27-2018, 04:14 PM)Söl Wrote: [ -> ]"I'm doctor Ronan, Ans we will help you Ans your eggs" he said Ans helped Allan onto the stretcher "you need to collaborate with us, seems you and thr eggs are in trouble. I'm sorry you weren't checked before, I was never informed of your case" hw said as they're now moving him quickly to a room

Allan started to stress out trying to move "what do you mean by my eggs in trouble?what's going on?he has many questions in his mind
"Calm down please" Ronan adviced as they moved him to thr hospital bed in the room "this string pain os not normal. Can you tell me how old are you and thr specie of yourself and the babies father?" hw asked "I know you seem to be a half human Ans half dragon but what about your mate?" hw asked as this things influenced a lot in thr complications that could arise "also how far along are you Allan?" he asked as an oxygen mask with pain meds was placed over his mouth to calm his pain

Animefan22

(01-27-2018, 04:20 PM)Söl Wrote: [ -> ]"Calm down please" Ronan adviced as they moved him to thr hospital bed in the room "this string pain os not normal. Can you tell me how old are you and thr specie of yourself and the babies father?" hw asked "I know you seem to be a half human Ans half dragon but what about your mate?" hw asked as this things influenced a lot in thr complications that could arise "also how far along are you Allan?" he asked as an oxygen mask with pain meds was placed over his mouth to calm his pain
Allan looks down sad "my mate died while hunting I just turned 21 my mate he's half human half dragon like me and I'm due any day now
"Allan can you move Ans lay in your side?" he asked as he Ans the nurses were helping him out of his clothes and into a hospital gown.

j(how hard you want his situation/birth to be?)

Animefan22

(01-27-2018, 04:27 PM)Söl Wrote: [ -> ]"Allan can you move Ans lay in your side?" he asked as he Ans the nurses were helping him out of his clothes and into a hospital gown.

j(how hard you want his situation/birth to be?)
Allan blushes badly as the nurses help him into a hospital gown
(Hard he's having 5 really large eggs two are them are backwards (
Ronans gentle hands examine his back as he's in this position and finds the heavy weight of his young has damaged his back discs causing the agonizing pain, making Ronan doubt how hell give birth "Allan the discs on your back have been pulled and damaged by the weight of your babies, that's what causing the great pain you're in, this is a big problem for your impending delivery. Have you ever considered a c section? 'he asked calmly to not cause Allan to feel fear

Animefan22

(01-27-2018, 04:33 PM)Söl Wrote: [ -> ]Ronans gentle hands examine his back as he's in this position and finds the heavy weight of his young has damaged his back discs causing the agonizing pain, making Ronan doubt how hell give birth "Allan the discs on your back have been pulled and damaged by the weight of your babies, that's what causing the great pain you're in, this is a big problem for your impending delivery. Have you ever considered a c section? 'he asked calmly to not cause Allan to feel fear

Allan started to stress out again he trys to move "no surgery please anything but that half human half dragon doesn't make it if they have surgery
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32