Mpreg Central

Full Version: Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

Animefan22

(01-25-2018, 11:07 PM)Devotedhelper15 Wrote: [ -> ]**I giggle*  There. You ready to get in?

Yes but I can't stand up from the chair
[/quote]

[/quote]

I'll help you. *I help you out of the chair*

Animefan22

[/quote]

[/quote]

Allan grunt in pain "back really hurts
Leo followed Aulara and Allan to the pool finding somewhere to watch in hiding. Seeing a Aulara in a swimsuit was a shock to him. He wanted to get in the pool but now it felt like he was creeping
(01-25-2018, 11:10 PM)Animefan22 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-25-2018, 11:10 PM)Devotedhelper15 Wrote: [ -> ]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Easy. *I help you to the pool and into the water* There you go, how's that feel?
Benjamin was sitting next to the tub as they talked in that manner "well I would like to know more about your past...how you came to be here"
Well I was born in the Merfolk city of Coral Divine and around my tenth birthday by carrier father moved us to here since our Merfolk country of New Trident had entered the 3rd Merfolk World War. Many Merfolk at this time were moving to human cities to escape the war which claimed the lives of a fourth of the merfolk population. And it was a good thing we did because the Lontar Empire successfully conquered New Trident and destroyed every city in the country. My seeder father moved back to the Merfolk world when I was 17 and when the war ended. I didn't want to return I love human food and interacting with other supernatural beings. Also the Merfolk countries are still rebuilding from the destruction of the war.
Benjamin listened to thr story atently he wasn't even concius that merfolk had wars in that "sounds like a really hard time, specially for you to grow up in all of that" hw said Ans looked at him "what about the girl's father?"
Yeah most of my childhood friends died in the destruction of Coral Divine. As for the girls father, We met by a merfolk online dating site and hooked up after the seventh date he had sex and when I told him I was pregnant he ran to the sea and dived in and swimmed away and haven't seen him since
" sorry he did that, he's missing out iny opinion on a great opportunity to have a nice family" Ben said and grinned looking at the round belly where his daughters were growing at the moment
I these girls woo not be raised in the merfolk world. I fear another war will happen in their childhood and as for the father he can go to hell for all I care and he better not show up asking to see them years from now.
"my mom used to tell me stories if thr merfolk I never thought I would meet one or that... they were having all this problems" he said and smiled "I'm sure thr girls are lucky to have you" he said
Well our world ain't the happy place fairy tales talk about and i know their glad to have me after they turned 2 I was thinking about adopting a orphan merfolk since their are many in orphanages because of the war

Now enough about me what was your life like Benjamin
This seems fun!
Would it be alright if I joined?
I’ll probably be a female werewolf if that’s okay!

Animefan22

(01-26-2018, 03:15 AM)Devotedhelper15 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-25-2018, 11:10 PM)Animefan22 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-25-2018, 11:10 PM)Devotedhelper15 Wrote: [ -> ]

[/quote]
Easy. *I help you to the pool and into the water* There you go, how's that feel?
[/quote]
Allan smiles "that feels so good
(01-26-2018, 09:00 AM)gre-y Wrote: [ -> ]This seems fun!
Would it be alright if I joined?
I’ll probably be a female werewolf if that’s okay!

Of course!
[/quote]
[/quote]

Right? Just relax and let the pool take the weight of the babies off of you.
Benjamin

"you wanting to adopt is very noble" he said with a smile "I don't know... I don't have such a story like yourself. I graduated two years ago and started to work here. I enjoy my job and being able to help those in need"
Come on now your life has to have been more exciting. I do like to help those in need too I help merfolk to get readjusted to the human world

Animefan22

(01-26-2018, 12:35 PM)Devotedhelper15 Wrote: [ -> ]Easy. *I help you to the pool and into the water* There you go, how's that feel?
[/quote]

Right? Just relax and let the pool take the weight of the babies off of you.
[/quote]

Allan rubs his stomach "I don't know how to push 5 large eggs out of my anus
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32