Mpreg Central

Full Version: Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Zayn felt his own cock twitching with pleasure as Garret ran his hand around his enlarged middle. Unlike the other guy, Zayn enjoyed his gravid form, and felt a strange pleasure in being touched on his belly. He put his hand on Garret's shoulder and leaned closer to the male's ear, and whispered "I want you to do something we can't do underwater. I want you to take me, Garret."
Garret smirked. "I thought you might."

In a flash, Garret had Zayne pressed up against the side of the shallow end of the pool. Zayne's belly rubbed against the lining, while his hands gripped the edge. Garret stood behind him, his hands on the boy's hips as the water splashed around their calves. Christ, he wanted to fuck. His cock was so hard he was sure this would be a short session whatever his best intentions. Just touching the kid's skin brought him pleasure. He'd never felt anything like it. Blame it on the pregnancy.

The kid responded as he slowly brought his hands across his belly, and touched his lips to the curve of his shoulder. Slowly he moved his hands in circles over his massive, bulging stomach. He then trailed one hand lower and ran his finger across the tip of Zayne's cock. slowly, he wrapped his hand around it, and began to pleasure him.
"How's this?"

Animefan22

Allan sleeps on the bed
(Oh my God, guys. I did not realize how long I was gone. My life has been kind of chaotic lately. I am so sorry)
(02-16-2018, 11:47 PM)bennett999 Wrote: [ -> ]Kyle kept felling even more pain he couldn't handle it any longanyand pressed the nurse button on the joy pad and said to the microphone "tell Aulara im in pain I think its  constractions" he said afraid. They couldn't be coming now the thought to himself and saw as the hidden pocket of his tail open up.

I hear Kyle ' s voice on my phone. "Shit. I'm sorry, Allan I have to go. Please stay here and rest." I hug him and go to Kyle.
Sees Aulara " I don't know if I'm having contractions or just false labor" he said in pain
(02-25-2018, 12:26 AM)bennett999 Wrote: [ -> ]Sees Aulara " I don't know if I'm having contractions or just false labor" he said in pain

How many have you had? Are they consistent?

Animefan22

Allan wakes up on the bed seeing his eggs missing from the room
(02-25-2018, 12:32 AM)Animefan22 Wrote: [ -> ]Allan wakes up on the bed seeing his eggs missing from the room

*your babies are crawling around on your belly, whining and cooing*

Animefan22

(02-25-2018, 12:34 AM)Devotedhelper15 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-25-2018, 12:32 AM)Animefan22 Wrote: [ -> ]Allan wakes up on the bed seeing his eggs missing from the room

*your babies are crawling around on your belly, whining and cooing*
*smiling seeing the two babies on my stomach
”yes it's been consistent and started an hour ago" he said

(You mind we skip the labor not good at writing labor scenes I was thinking we Skip as soon as he gets into the the labor and delivery section)
(02-25-2018, 12:39 AM)bennett999 Wrote: [ -> ]”yes it's been consistent and started an hour ago" he said

(You mind we skip the labor not good at writing labor scenes I was thinking we Skip as soon as he gets into the the labor and delivery section)

(Aw, I rather like them. Very well, how far into the labor shall we skip?) Don't worry, sweetie. I'll be right here. Just try to breathe, okay?
(skip until the last girl is coming out)

" Ok" he said breathing while in pain
(02-25-2018, 01:15 AM)bennett999 Wrote: [ -> ](skip until the last girl is coming out)

" Ok" he said breathing while in pain

*I stroke your hair* You're doing so well, Kyle. I'm very proud of you. *I smile*
"thanks" he said pushing he knew this was the last girl the other two were being attended by nurses.
(02-25-2018, 01:51 AM)bennett999 Wrote: [ -> ]"thanks" he said pushing he knew this was the last girl the other two were being attended by nurses.

*I hold your hand stroking your hair* That's it, good good good.
He moaned in pain as he pushed again
I'm right here, I've gotcha. You're almost there, sweetie.
He pushed again he was in absolute pain we wanted the last girl out fast
(02-25-2018, 11:42 PM)bennett999 Wrote: [ -> ]He pushed again he was in absolute pain we wanted the last girl out fast

That's it, keep pushing! Remember to breathe, sweetie.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32