Mpreg Central

Full Version: Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
"Your a guy wolf right looking at your ears
[/quote]

I'm actually a female human, honey.

Animefan22

(01-28-2018, 10:38 PM)Devotedhelper15 Wrote: [ -> ]"Your a guy wolf right looking at your ears

I'm actually a female human, honey.
[/quote]
Allan blushes badly "oh I'm sorry
Leo didn't realize it but he dozed off. He checked his phone and decided it was too late to walk back. He picked up the chairs and put them back into storage where he found him. His usual room was empty so he decided to climb into the bed and go to sleep.
Name: Zayn Hanks

species: Human 
physical sex: Male
Pregnancy Status: 9 months with triplets 
Appearance: Tall and strong except for the huge round belly, no body hair, short and wavy black hair, brown eyes.
Story: He is a surrogate, he has done that before but this is his first time with triplets.

Zayn walked into the home and waddled until what he supposed was a reception desk "Hello? Is someone there?" He asked as he looked over the desk.
Leo scratched his belly as he woke up. The pregnant cat got out of bed slowly and entered the hallway to look for some breakfast. He then noticed someone at the front desk. "Hey, are you trying to check in?"
(01-29-2018, 08:50 AM)tjopj44 Wrote: [ -> ]Name: Zayn Hanks

species: Human 
Pregnancy Status: 9 months with triplets 
Appearance: Tall and strong except for the huge round belly, no body hair, short and wavy black hair, brown eyes.
Story: He is a surrogate, he has done that before but this is his first time with triplets.

Zayn walked into the home and waddled until what he supposed was a reception desk "Hello? Is someone there?" He asked as he looked over the desk.
Good morning. I am Aulara. (Zayn? It's me, Natasha, from Amino)

Animefan22

Allan looks up Aulara I'm scared
(01-30-2018, 12:49 AM)Animefan22 Wrote: [ -> ]Allan looks up Aulara I'm scared

Don't be. You're doing just fine.
Name: Noah
Species: Human
Sex: Male
Pregnancy: 7 months with quadruplets

Noah waddles in with to the front desk, dressed in a sweater that is stretched out over his large dome and doesn't quite make it all the way over it. He breathes out, tired from the walk in.

Animefan22

(01-30-2018, 12:54 AM)Devotedhelper15 Wrote: [ -> ]

What if something happens to the eggs
(01-30-2018, 02:10 AM)Animefan22 Wrote: [ -> ]

Let the doctors worry about that.

Animefan22

(01-30-2018, 03:12 AM)Devotedhelper15 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-30-2018, 02:10 AM)Animefan22 Wrote: [ -> ]

Let the doctors worry about that.
Allan nods his head
Name: Garret

species: Human (as far as he knows)
Pregnancy Status: Looks about 6 months pregnant
Appearance: Dark Brown hair cut just above hair above his shoulders, a couple days worth of stubble, deep green eyes, and lips that are nearly always turned into a smirk. He wears a tight t-shirt, expensive black slacks, and a long leather duster jacket.
Story: Rich, egotistical playboy had a one-night-stand with something and wound up preggers.

Garret struts through the doors of Aulara's Home with a cigarette in his hand and a sarcastic smirk on his face. The place was chaotic. He could hear moans from the corridor to the left and cries from the one on the right. There seemed to be a thousand things going on at once and yet the lobby was full of men just standing there waiting. Forget that. Garret never waited.

He took a drag from his cigarette and pushed his way between Zayn and Noah, knocking both extremely pregnant men slightly off balance. When he reached the counter he took another puff and rang the courtesy bell. Once. Twice. Three times.

When there was no response he turned back to Zayn and Noah.

"Guess no one works here."
(Sorry for the late reply, guys, I've been a bit busy)

"Hello, Mrs Aulara, I'm glad to meet you" Zayn said with a smile "My name is Zayn and I... HEY!" He exclaimed as he was pushed aside by a random guy, which made him lose his balance and almost fall of the floor. Luckily, he managed to hold the desk and avoid falling "excuse me?" He said to the guy who now had just turned around to talk to him.
*I kiss Allan on the head* I'm sorry buddy. I gotta go. **I go to the foyer and notice the man smoking** Excuse me, sir, but there is no smoking permitted on the grounds of this home. I must ask that you put that out immediately. Now, how may I help you today?

Animefan22

(02-05-2018, 10:09 PM)Devotedhelper15 Wrote: [ -> ]*I kiss Allan on the head* I'm sorry buddy. I gotta go. **I go to the foyer and notice the man smoking** Excuse me, sir, but there is no smoking permitted on the grounds of this home. Now, how may I help you today?
Allan started to cry
Garret looked Zayn up and down and licked his lips. With a devilish smile he replied "You're excused" and blew a smoke ring in the young man's face.

"No smoking, huh?" He took a long drag, flicked the butt onto the floor and stamped it out, grinding ashes into the carpet. "Guess I'll have to rely on some of my other vices."
And given that you appear to be pregnant, no alcohol either. *I say with a stern voice*
"Wasn't what I was talking about, doll." He winked. "And if you can't help me out with that, well, guess I'll just take a room."
Alright. Do you have any particular needs?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32