Mpreg Central

Full Version: Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
(01-28-2018, 02:23 AM)jamiek005 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-28-2018, 02:10 AM)Devotedhelper15 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-28-2018, 02:08 AM)jamiek005 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-28-2018, 01:31 AM)Devotedhelper15 Wrote: [ -> ]*I sit in my office, trying to think of how I could've let a month go and not heard or seen a thing about Allan** **I mix myself a drink*

After going for another swim Leo changed back into his clothes and grabbed his things. He was as about to go home for night and then he saw Aulara's door open, she was sitting at her desk and looked distraught. He gave a quick tap on the door and poked his head in "Hey Ms. Aulara."

*I look up and switch back to my normal disposition* Oh, hello, Leo! Is there anything you need, dear?
Fine, fine! Just having a little drink.
He stepped into Aulara's office. "Me? Nah, just wanted to see how you're doing. You ok?"
"Last month but the pain increased significantly in the past few days",he said he hated seeing Benjamin worrying about him
(01-28-2018, 02:29 AM)Devotedhelper15 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-28-2018, 02:23 AM)jamiek005 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-28-2018, 02:10 AM)Devotedhelper15 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-28-2018, 02:08 AM)jamiek005 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-28-2018, 01:31 AM)Devotedhelper15 Wrote: [ -> ]*I sit in my office, trying to think of how I could've let a month go and not heard or seen a thing about Allan** **I mix myself a drink*

After going for another swim Leo changed back into his clothes and grabbed his things. He was as about to go home for night and then he saw Aulara's door open, she was sitting at her desk and looked distraught. He gave a quick tap on the door and poked his head in "Hey Ms. Aulara."

*I look up and switch back to my normal disposition* Oh, hello, Leo! Is there anything you need, dear?
Fine, fine! Just having a little drink.
He stepped into Aulara's office. "Me? Nah, just wanted to see how you're doing. You ok?"

"Cool. Want some company?" 
"you should really have told me..." he said but placed the cold gel over Kyle's belly and turned the machine on on order to do a scan if his merbabies. two mermaid fins were clearly seen and the twin girls faces came into view "wait... what's that?" hw asked seeing a little fin behind the girls heads.

Animefan22

Allan look up "I feel little bit of pressure
Ronan

"I'm right now cutting through your skin and muscle Allan to reach your womb" hw explained as a nurse placed a curtain so he wouldn't see himself being cut open

Animefan22

(01-28-2018, 03:51 AM)Söl Wrote: [ -> ]Ronan

"I'm right now cutting through your skin and muscle Allan to reach your womb" hw explained as a nurse placed a curtain so he wouldn't see himself being cut open

Ally looks at the nurse"I want Aulara
"Is that what I think it is!", I said to Benjamin in shock
Benjamin

"seems like it... let me see if we can make the girls move to see this other one" he said making some pressure on his belly very gently to make thr baby mermaids move

Ronan

"I need you to stay calm Allan, I'm going to start getting thr eggs out"
"Ok Benjamin", he said he still couldn't believe it was triplets he was sure it was twins

Animefan22

(01-28-2018, 04:01 AM)Söl Wrote: [ -> ]Benjamin

"seems like it... let me see if we can make the girls move to see this other one" he said making some pressure on his belly very gently to make thr baby mermaids move

Ronan

"I need you to stay calm Allan, I'm going to start getting thr eggs out"

Allan trys to nod his head
he took Kyle's hand seeing him get nervous "it's okay... I'm here" he whispered and soon the third baby was in screen, it was smaller than the other two but still large "it's another baby girl Kyle" he said slowly and smiled, a few tears clouding his eyes as if he was the girls father.

Ronan

his gloved hands went it and he began shifting the eggs to remove the ones that were on their side.
"Another girl", I said smiling
Benjamin smiled "yes, I'm afraid with triplets your pregnancy passes to be high risk and delivery might hace to be induced as your body can't handle reaching full term with three babies"
"I understand Benjamin", he was sad his body wouldn't be handle to carry them full term and thinking how if his own body couldn't handle those three how was he going to be a father
Ben smiled gently and without him thinking too much he leaned over the pregnant merman and kissed him on the lips
Kyle couldn't believe that Benjamin kissed him it felt so right and like fireworks going off. He came up to kiss Benjamin back
Benjamin cupped Kyle's face and kissed him again before he parted Ans blushed "I'm... sorry Kyle... O don't know what came over me" he said afraid he had offended Kyle, who was his patient.
Don't be sorry Benjamin. I enjoyed it now come back over here
Benjamin blushed and came closer to Kyle "you're... sure? you're not angry?"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32