Mpreg Central

Full Version: Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Allan trys to move his hips
[/quote]
Here, I'll help. *I help you out of the pool and get you dry* We'll get you to a birthing room and see where to go from there, okay?
Well my carrier father was important in New Trident he was the kings nephew and was in charged with the National Archives. Immediately when the Lontar Empire declared war on us the king knew the country was going to be destroyed and made plans for all of the the achievements of our people, art, history,statues, documents, and priceless books to be transported to the human world for protection. Also the Royal family would evacuate with their servants and their families and as many orphans and pregnant merfolk and children as possible. The king and queen stayed behind with the servants that couldn't leave. Mothers and Carrier fathers were saying their goodbyes to their children knowing they were never going to see them again. The sight of seeing the fear everyone had will never leave me.

Animefan22

Allan looks up "it's gone but it might be back soon
"is it then that you lost your parents? Benjamin asked
I told you my carrier father went back 2 years ago to help rebuild the country i never meet my seeder father
Benjamin blushed "In sorry cita just a lot if things seem to be going in in your story. I got confused"
Its ok Benjamin
(01-27-2018, 12:15 AM)Animefan22 Wrote: [ -> ]Allan looks up "it's gone but it might be back soon

Alright, well tell me if it comes back. Let's get you changed and hang out somewhere else for a while, okay?
(should we skip?)
(01-27-2018, 12:54 AM)Söl Wrote: [ -> ](should we skip?)

(To?)

Animefan22

(01-27-2018, 12:53 AM)Devotedhelper15 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-27-2018, 12:15 AM)Animefan22 Wrote: [ -> ]Allan looks up "it's gone but it might be back soon

Alright, well tell me if it comes back. Let's get you changed and hang out somewhere else for a while, okay?

Allan nods his head
(Sure if y'all want to)
(I'll skip to a month if that's okay with you)

Benjamin found himself in thr tank room more often than anywhere else. Whenever he has some spare time he would come to make some company to pregnsnt merman who was now inhabiting a full finished tank. He would also take more time during thr checks and controls because they would start talking and he would get distracted. That afternoon he entered thr tank room with some raw fish and seweed the merman would like to eat.

He stopped in front of thr tank, he loved to see him swim around. He was so graceful and seemed so light on his tail even if the girls on him were growing quite steady and giving him quite thr baby bump
Kyle was reading the merfolk newspaper "The Tail Weekly" when Benjamin came in. "Hey thanks for the food I finally figured out a name for one of the girls Victoria do you like it".
"it's quite a nice and strong name" he said climbing to the tank to hand him his food "did you had your check today already?"
No Benjamin
(01-27-2018, 01:17 AM)Animefan22 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-27-2018, 12:53 AM)Devotedhelper15 Wrote: [ -> ]

Allan nods his head
*a month later, I'm doing some work*
Benjamin sat over thr top of thr tank and placed the food for thr merman for when he would like to eat "then after eating I might have to give you one. How's that back pain? has it lessen?" he asked
"Ok" I ate the fok Benjamin brought me and afterwards said "the back pain still happens and its more painful but only happens when the girls are active and splashing"
"perhaps some hydrotherapy might help, we can try if you'd like that" Ben said smiling at thr young man as he ate his lunch. "Are you enjoying your stay? I hope you feel okay with us" he said seeing the merman swim around, it did felt a but wrong for a creature like him to be constricted to such a small space, when. surely, once all the ocean belonged to. him
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32