Mpreg Central

Full Version: Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
"I have not been brave enough to find out. As I have said, it was so strange and I was too scared to tell anyone until now. I am just so glad I found this special place as I think I am very close to birthing the twins."
"All right, now you're changed you can sit in the examination table and palace your legs over the stirrups. How long have you feeling this pain?"
"I have had the pains since around midnight last night!"
Benjamin nodded and gloved his hands "Okay miss, can you place your legs in the stirrups?" hw asked "I'll do a vaginal check to see if you're dilating"
"Thank you!" I place my legs up on the stirrups while I feel more strong pains and I am panting and moaning a lot now.
I use a lamp to have a better look of the opening and his gloved fingers feel her opening around before two fingers go inside her to see if she's dilating "deep breaths... that's it" hw said before moving his fingers out "you're almost four cm dilated, we will move you to a delivery suite"
"Are you going to stay with me? Could you feel what is inside of me?" Cassie starts to gasp as the pains grow very strong now.
"yes miss I'll assist you during delivery of you'd want me. to. I'll do a sonogram to. see. what your babies are" he said as he moved thr machine closer to her "can you raise your gown? the gel will feel rather cold"
Cassie continued to gasp as the pains were growing closer and closer together now. She was happy to raise her gown as the doctor seemed very informative and supportive.
Benjamin could see some stretch marks along her belly wich were more than normal, he gently applied thr cold gel over her skin and turned the sonogram machine on. As he placed the wand over her belly the sound of steady heartbeats came and Benjamin moved the wand around in order to get a first glance at her babies
Cassie was very anxious to see what was inside of her and also how long it would be until she would be giving birth.
Benjamin couldn't get a clear picture and made her move on her side to see if he could get a better angle.

(whwt are you having?)
(I sent you a PM - happy for you to decide)
As she moves on her side the babies move just enough for Benjamin to be able to take a good look, his eyes widen as the creatures inside are bigger than what she possibly might birth safely and thst meses him start to fear for his patient as in her womb laid two baby nagas their large Ans long tail coiled around their bodies.
"So what can you see Doctor?" Cassie said between panting.
I began to feel that I needed to get out. that sensation meant a naga the mortal enemy of merfolk was near. "Crap, crap, crap, I won't let that naga harm you", I said to the girls inside of me while sliding out of the tank
"You're having a pair of nagas," hw said concerned "they're quite large I'm afraid" he said as he gave some instructions to nurses to go get a birthing suite ready. Usually he would prefer doing a c section for this kind of deliveries yet he wasn't sure thr small woman might handle surgery right now
I managed to get my body into a broom closet and closed the door and had a mop in one hand and the raw fish bucket in the other hand, "If we die here girls know your daddy fought his hardest to protect you" i said afraid
Benjamin hear some noise as he came out the exam room as nurses were getting the birthing mother ready to move her.
Ben followed the noises and came. to. thr broom closet "What are you doing?" hw asked seeing the merman in there "you can't be out if water!" hw said alarmed
"I can feel the presence of naga which merfolk are part of their prey well not allowing that naga to get my girls without a fight", I said scared
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32