Mpreg Central

Full Version: Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
(01-27-2018, 08:02 PM)Söl Wrote: [ -> ]Ronan

As he enteres Allan is in the operating table and hes being placed under local anesthecia.

Bejamin

"Kyle, its okay, theres just a patient pregnant of naga babies, but no one will harm you or your twins" he assured him

Alright, I'm gonna check on Allan ' s situation. Let me know if things get dicey here with anyone, Benji. *I go to Allan*
Benjamin

"well make sure to keep you and the nagas in differnt floors, now lets get you into your tank, you dont look well dear" he said coming closer to carry Kyle as he wrapped him in a wet towel to help him breathe till we get to your tank.

Ronan

"Aulara, Im about to do surgery on Allan, two of his eggs are sideways, could you be holding his hand and keeping him calm as we operate?" he asked as the nurses were applying anesthecia so only from his waist down he was numb but would remain awake during the processs.
Thanks Benjamin I said as he wiped me in a wet towel

Animefan22

(01-27-2018, 08:15 PM)Söl Wrote: [ -> ]Benjamin

"well make sure to keep you and the nagas in differnt floors, now lets get you into your tank, you dont look well dear" he said coming closer to carry Kyle as he wrapped him in a wet towel to help him breathe till we get to your tank.

Ronan

"Aulara, Im about to do surgery on Allan, two of his eggs are sideways, could you be holding his hand and keeping him calm as we operate?" he asked as the nurses  were applying anesthecia so only from his waist down he was numb but would remain awake during the processs.

Allan looks at the nurses "please make sure the eggs are okay miss
Benjamin

He carried Kyle to his tank and eased him inside "that was very dangerous...to get out of your tank with how far along you are" he said looking at him concerned.

Ronan

"Dont worry Allan, your eggs are in good hands, well do our best" he said as IVS and monitos were placed in Alan before the surgery could start.
(01-27-2018, 08:25 PM)Söl Wrote: [ -> ]Benjamin

He carried Kyle to his tank and eased him inside "that was very dangerous...to get out of your tank with how far along you are" he said looking at him concerned.

Ronan

"Dont worry Allan, your eggs are in good hands, well do our best" he said as IVS and monitos were placed in Alan before the surgery could start.
Of course. *I scrub up and go in* Hey, buddy.

Animefan22

(01-27-2018, 08:25 PM)Söl Wrote: [ -> ]Benjamin

Ronan

Allan looks up seeing Aulara "I don't want him in here I would rather another doctor
Ronan

He was raising the hospital gown as a soft beep beep beep of the heart monitor in Allan´s chest let him know his patient was stable "you dont want Aulara here?" he asked slowly knowing stress at this moment wasnt the best.

Animefan22

(01-27-2018, 08:35 PM)Söl Wrote: [ -> ]Ronan

He was raising the hospital gown as a soft beep beep beep of the heart monitor in Allan´s chest let him know his patient was stable "you dont want Aulara here?" he asked slowly knowing stress at this moment wasnt the best.

Allan shakes his head getting angry "he only saw me once after that no one check on me or the eggs that's why I left
(01-27-2018, 08:37 PM)Animefan22 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-27-2018, 08:35 PM)Söl Wrote: [ -> ]Ronan

Allan shakes his head getting angry "he only saw me once after that no one check on me or the eggs that's why I left

I'm not a doctor, Allen. I don't understand...

Animefan22

Allan turns around not facing Aulara
(01-27-2018, 08:45 PM)Animefan22 Wrote: [ -> ]Allan turns around not facing Aulara

Ronan, what the hell was he talking about?

Animefan22

(01-27-2018, 08:47 PM)Devotedhelper15 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-27-2018, 08:45 PM)Animefan22 Wrote: [ -> ]Allan turns around not facing Aulara

Ronan,  what the hell was he talking about?

Allan started to close his eyes yawning "what was in the medicine
I know Benjamin my survivor instincts kicked in to protect my girls against the naga
Ronan

"I believe hes angry you didnt check on him and his eggs first time he came around...he seems upset Aulara and during surgery we cant have that..." he said and looked at Allan "we numbed you from your waist down so you dont feel when I made the incision" he explained.

Benjamin

"I hope you or them werent hurt?" he asked "did you ate your food? ready for your check up?"
Yes I ate the food and I'm ready for the check up Benjamin

Animefan22

(01-27-2018, 09:03 PM)Söl Wrote: [ -> ]Ronan

"I believe hes angry you didnt check on him and his eggs first time he came around...he seems upset Aulara and during surgery we cant have that..." he said and looked at Allan "we numbed you from your waist down so you dont feel when I made the incision" he explained.

Allan nods his head
Benjamin

"I hope you or them werent hurt?" he asked "did you ate your food? ready for your check up?"
(01-27-2018, 09:09 PM)Animefan22 Wrote: [ -> ]

Allan nods his head
Benjamin

Allan... I'm so so sorry. *I leave*

Animefan22

(01-27-2018, 09:12 PM)Devotedhelper15 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-27-2018, 09:09 PM)Animefan22 Wrote: [ -> ]

Allan nods his head
Benjamin

Allan... I'm so so sorry.  *I leave*
Allan sees Aulara left he trys to move "w wait Aulara
Ronan

He smiles with an apology to Aulara as she leaves and feels around Allans belly before he checks to make sure he´s not feeling anything in his abdomen and that his vitals are stable. Ronan takes the scapel and begins to make the insicion in his lower belly, making a trail of blood start to appear as he cuts the soft skin and muscle.

Benjamin

"can you swim to your examination tank? today tou have not only a sonogram but a physical check" he said reading his file as he waited for him to come to the smaller tank were Ben or any other healer could tend to him easily.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32