Demon Breeder
"Looks like my young really want out now. I suggest you push, otherwise they may travel through less desirable places." Twilight King laughed as he noticed large bumps of skin appearing on Alfr's belly.
Suran groans as more push to come out. two struggle trying to come out at the same time.
Twilight King sighs. "Fine, your no fun." He removes his tentacle form Alfr's birth canal. He wraps his tentacle around Alfr's belly. "Soon the next wave of my kin shall enter the universe." Twilight King looks over to Suran. "Hmm... Since to have given me your obedience, I shall give you a reward." He said as he raised his claw to Suran. He gently holds Suran in the palm of his claw.
Suran holds on and looks at him "T-thank you" the struggle continues inside him one takes advantage and slips down Surans birth canal.
Twilight King stared at where his child was being born. "That's a new one. But I Like It!" He laughed manically. He pushed a tentacle to the new birth canal and widened it.
"I haven't even started yet. I shall turn your pain into pleasure." Twilight King grinned as red mana coursed through him to deliver the spell. After the transfer was complete a symbol appeared on Suran's belly button.
Suran gasps in suprise and moans in pleasure as he pushes the head and shoulder of his third spawn out "W-what does the symbol mean?"
"The symbol means that the spell has worked. And you, Alfr, do you want the pain to stop? Do you want me to end your suffering?" Twilight King asked with a chersire grin on his face.
Suran moans and pants as his third kid slips out the rest of the way. the two that where fighting separate and one pushes through quickly.

(can I play one of Surans kids?)
(Sure you can)
Twilight King grinned as he got an idea. "I'm sure you can do it. Just look at this little one right here." Twilight King grabbed Alfr's arms and legs lifting him up, showing his ass to Twilight King. "I'll make sure you'll have a pleasurable experience." Twilight King's natural armour moved apart and a giant dick appeared.
(Thanks)

Suran moans and pants as his fourth kid gets its head out. another moves right behind the fourth pushing it out further. Suran watches the twilight king.
Phillip's eyes were wide in terror as he watched the whole ordeal take place, tears springing to his eyes when he saw how much Alfr and Suran were suffering through their births. He was now trying to kick the tentacles away and brush them off of his body, fearing that they would slip inside of him and prove to be detrimental to the birth. His belly surged out once again and he let out a startled cry, delicate hands trying to clutch the swollen mass and will it do stop growing, but he could already feel the birth coming.

"H-Help me," he panted as he let his head fall back with a groan. "Oh merciful gods, someone help me birth these spawn!" He could feel them pushing against his belly and he feared that he may very well give birth the same way Alfr was, pressing against the belly in hopes of having them travel through another way.
Twilight King noticed Philips sadness and fear, he smiled. He moved his tentacles towards him and grabbed Philip by the legs, pulling him upside down in front of him. "Tell me human, would you like to feel no pain?" Twilight King asked.
Phillip yelped as the legs pulled him up and upside down, whimpering when his heavy belly and chest began to weigh down on his upper body. "Y-Yes," he agreed, managing to wipe his eyes so he could look up at Twilight King. He had already lost hope now that the other captives were going through their births, so he could only wait for what the creature had in store for him. "I'll do anything, j-just make it painless, please."
Twilight King smiled and chuckled at the young human's accepting obedience. He raised his large claw and used the same spell he used on Suran. After a minute a symbol appeared on Philips large belly. "Now you'll experience pleasure beyond your wildest dreams and control."
Phillip shivered as he felt the spell take effect and rubbed his belly when he was set back down on the floor, taking deep breaths as his belly jutted out even more. He could feel the creatures preparing to slip from his womb and he quickly spread his legs, moaning softly when he felt a pleasurable warmth radiate through his body. "Oh my," he whined with parted lips. His breath hitched as he felt the first beast pushing from his rear, rolling onto his side and slightly humping the air. "Oh gods, what's happening to me?"
Suran watches Phillip and moans as the child is pushed out and the one behind it starts to claw its way out. His sweat coverd belly is starting to shrink now that half of the brood is almost out.
Twilight King looked at Philips. "I told you, you are experiencing pleasure instead of pain." He smiled as each of his tentacles rubbed both Philip's and Suran's bellies. He looked over to Alfr. "Hmm, I still need to help with your birth." Twilight King went behind Alfr, his massive dick appearing. His dick pushed against Alfr's butt, ready to go in.
Twilight King noticed his child trying to help its sibling. "HA! Looks like one of my own kin is trying to help its mother." He smiled as he pushed farther into him. "Do you want to experience pleasure like the others? I'm sure you're begging for it." Twilight King offered.
Twilight King chuckled at Alfr's pain. "Well you'll have to wait until all my young leave your womb." Twilight King said as he picked up his pace. He kept thrusting faster and faster until, the demon climaxed. It's sperm filled Alfr's womb to the brim, making it bigger than it already is. Even after Twilight King cummed, he continued to thrust again. "Your asshole feels so divine, I can't help myself." He said as he laughed.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need a breeder/deliverer orocroc33 0 1,227 12-01-2019, 07:16 AM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Behemoth Demon (Closed with kcoop99) Gamerkid134 31 4,414 03-28-2019, 01:41 AM
Last Post: kcoop99
  A royal carrier(open for one - need a partner/midwife and then can be breeder) Littleittyboy 93 8,273 09-15-2018, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  C Dragon Breeder DragonKnight 12 1,674 11-08-2017, 09:38 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  C Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots) bhdire8 479 78,931 11-05-2017, 10:40 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C The Boy and the Cum Belly with Kinky Breeder Roxas Atlas 21 4,848 07-28-2017, 05:19 AM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  Breeder Station - Open to everyone Kinky Breeder 39 6,462 06-19-2017, 11:08 PM
Last Post: Hermlover69
  The Breeder (first come first serve, nsfw) DragonKnight 260 27,084 04-16-2017, 06:01 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) dolria1 597 221,678 04-16-2017, 02:12 PM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  C The Boy and The SuperFuta with Kinky Breeder HeavyBellyGirl 17 2,906 04-11-2017, 10:30 PM
Last Post: Kinky Breeder