Demon Breeder
Twilight King looked towards Suran's final child and looked up and down at what he saw. He made a conclusion. "This child seems to have some of my inferior genes. That's why he looks more like you." He said referring to Suran. Twilight King looked to Philip. "You silly boy, you are far from dying. I allowed your skin to stretch, it's just not used to it stretching so fast. It will learn to though." He said to Philip as he continued to fill him up.
Phillip could merely lay there and watch his belly swell to immense size as he felt Twilight King filling his womb with more and more seed. He wriggled around helplessly as the tentacles continued to pump him full of more spawn and he tried to rub his stomach with his small, delicate hands, only able to reach less than half of his belly since it was already so large. His cheeks were flushed, eyes wide in shock, and hair stuck to his face due to the sweat trickling down from his forehead. "Please," he whined. "Make it stop."
Twilight King looked down on Philip. He was larger than he was before, so he pulled out of him, thinking that he'll produce more than enough. "I shall spare you today human. Besides I have other plans for the other breeders." He grinned.
Suran looks at the child and smiles "He looks cute and he is strong. what do you have planed for me, mate?"
Twilight King looked at Alfr grinning. "You are growing nicely. You will be carrying many, I'd say about 150 at least. I hope you can fulfill that number." He said as one of his tentacles started to rub his belly and his ass. He then looked to Suran. "You can do whatever you want with the child. He is a lesser demon, unable to carry its true power. As for what I have planned for you. You will be joining me in my private chambers." He smiled as he snapped his fingers bringing forth his minions to carry Suran.
Suran scoops up his last born child and lets the minions take him away. Suran looks at his child trying to find a good name for him. The last born looks around with a thumb in his mouth.
Twilight King smiled at Alfr's growth. "Excellent. Just to let you know. The birth will be very long and painful, and you'll be giving birth to all of them, at once." Twilight King laughed. Then he started to move away, giving Alfr time to rest. Twilight King enters into his private chambers to see Suran in thought, holding his inferior child. "You still are hung up on that little inferior?" He asked annoyed.
Suran sighs "There is more to this child then being an inferior demon. I intend to raise him as best I can. Im sure his powers will grow greatly."
Twilight King looked at Suran raising a questioning look. "I doubt that. Most demons don't survive without the protection of another more powerful or many other demons." He crawled up to Suran, taking his tentacles out. "I have a proposition for you, Suran." He said with a large grin.
Suran looks at the Twilight king and sits up "This one is part elf though, we survive even with just one weakling parent. What is your proposal, my king?" he puts the child down by the bed.
Twilight King smiled. "How would you like to be my life mate? I will keep you fed and round and allow you a nice place in my realm. What do you say?"
Suran smiles it was exactly what he wanted "It sounds wonderful, but what do i have to give up? I have little to nothing to give now."
Twilight King smiled. "I will turn you into a child making factory. Also you can't leave my realm." Twilight King stated. His tentacles started to move to Suran, his giant dick started to become erect.
Suran ponders for a split second. then nods spreading his legs, Showing his abused hole "Im all yours, my mate." He watches his to be mates dick grow.
Twilight King smiled as Suran accepted. He plunged his dick into Suran and started to thrust deeply, creating a large bulge appear on Suran's stomach every time he thrusted. "Glad you accept."
Suran moans, clinging to the blanket below him. "I-its not like I can go back home.....ooohhhh...even if i some how did escape, the.....aaahhh....other elves would kill me....nnnnrrrggghhhh...All cus ive given birth to some spawn."
"Don't worry. I won't allow those weaklings hurt you." He started to chant a spell to Suran. The spell started to change Suran's insides, making him have nine wombs. He finished his spell, continually thrusting into Suran until he released his seed, filling two of his wombs. He cummed again and filled him up again until his belly reached 8 ft from Suran's body.
Suran pants and rubs what he can of his large stomach. He smiles softly, thinking he never been offered protection before. Not even by his own people. "I-im glad of that. Maybe i can learn to love it here, with you. I already enjoy the sex."

The little child repeats the spell the Twilight king chanted, but doesn't put any magic into it.
Twilight King stared at the child as it tried to repeat the spell. "Hmm, maybe it can learn something. What is this creature called?" Twilight King starts to rub Suran's belly with a few of his tentacles, while other tentacles entered Suran's birth canal, and started to grab Suran's penis.
Suran moans and smiles. He penis starts to get hard "I was thinking about calling him Nuroan. He seems to have a talent for magic, more then i did at his age."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need a breeder/deliverer orocroc33 0 1,227 12-01-2019, 07:16 AM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Behemoth Demon (Closed with kcoop99) Gamerkid134 31 4,414 03-28-2019, 01:41 AM
Last Post: kcoop99
  A royal carrier(open for one - need a partner/midwife and then can be breeder) Littleittyboy 93 8,273 09-15-2018, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  C Dragon Breeder DragonKnight 12 1,674 11-08-2017, 09:38 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  C Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots) bhdire8 479 78,931 11-05-2017, 10:40 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C The Boy and the Cum Belly with Kinky Breeder Roxas Atlas 21 4,848 07-28-2017, 05:19 AM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  Breeder Station - Open to everyone Kinky Breeder 39 6,462 06-19-2017, 11:08 PM
Last Post: Hermlover69
  The Breeder (first come first serve, nsfw) DragonKnight 260 27,084 04-16-2017, 06:01 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) dolria1 597 221,678 04-16-2017, 02:12 PM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  C The Boy and The SuperFuta with Kinky Breeder HeavyBellyGirl 17 2,906 04-11-2017, 10:30 PM
Last Post: Kinky Breeder