Demon Breeder
"Very well then. Nuroan it is. He shall be protected by me for all eternity." Twilight King continued to thrust his tentacles into Suran, while other tentacles started to stroke him.
Suran moans and is suprised" Really!?Thank you." he clings to the bed again. pre leaks from his dick
"You have become a dirty slut. Haven't you?" Twilight King suggested as he continued to stroke and thrust Suran. He could already sense his children growing.
(Is this still open? I'd love to join)
(Join in, have fun!)

Twilight King stared at Suran for a minute. "You will be expanding shortly my mate. I have other business to attend to though." He stated as he picked up the pace.
Name: Eryn
Race: Half-elf
Description: Mostly human looking, save for his womanly bottom half and his pointed ears. His short blonde hair gives away his heritage, as do his purple eyes. He's also a bit of a submissive bitch, though he doesn't like to admit it.

Eryn groaned as he regained consciousness. "What the fuck..." he whispered, his voice not fully recovered. He wasn't in his house, that was for sure. There was nothing but blackness around him, and he was restrained by invisible bonds. He thrashed around, trying to break free. "Hello?!"[/align]
Twilight King entered into his pocket dimension to see the half-elf waking up. "Well it seems my guest has finally awaken. Do you know where you are?"
Oh Twngyn, what was that?! Eryn had never seen such a... thing before in his life. "What the hell are you?" he choked out, his voice still struggling to work. It looked like a mishmash of several different animals thrown together by a mad god.
Twilight King smiled at the half-breed. "I am Twilight King. The demon king of 3 realms of the nine. And you are here to give me many children." He said as tentacles randomly appeared out of portals and started to move towards Eryn.
Suran shakes his head and moans getting close to climax. He watches the Twilight kings tentacles move to a half-elf"No. Im only doing this with my mate. No one else will get any reaction from me."
Twilight King looked at Suran. "You are a greedy slut. I guess I should punish you for disrupting." He said as he pulled Suran up and position him ontop of his dick. Several tentacles appeared and formed together to make a second large dick. He started to put both dicks into Suran.
Suran crys out in pain and pleasure. He cums just as both enter him. Panting he looks at Nuroan, who has decided to cast a spell on a minion.
Eryn's face shifted to a look of pure horror. The other elf in the room was impaled by huge, writhing tentacles. This was insane! Eryn couldn't help but scream as the Twilight King began relentlessly fucking the other man. "Not me, not me..." he whispered, terrified.
Twilight King smiled as more tentacles formed together to create a third dick. "Of course you!" He thrusted deep into Eryn and Suran, cumming in both of them, filling their wombs to the brim.
Suran moans and clings to the bed. Unable to stop quivering in pleasure, as he cums again. Then he holds Nuroan in his arms. Watching his child go to sleep slowly, he smiles. Dispite the timing Nuroan looks very cute.

Nuroan climbs onto the bed and hugs Surans arm, Wanting to be held. Once in Surans arms his tail wags and he purrs. Sticking his thumb in his mouth again he yawns. Slowly closing his eyes.
"AHHHHHHH!" Eryn cried, his insides swelling up from the warm seed. The huge dick had penetrated him quickly and hadn't even given him a chance to react before he was impregnated. He'd taken some big cocks in his day, but nothing this big. He gulped as Twilight King turned his attention to him.
Twilight King smiled upon the half-elf. "You will carry many of my young. I better be obedient." He stared at Suran as he went to sleep with his child. You started to wake him up. "Your not done yet." He said as his two dicks started to thrust into Suran and Eryn.
Eryn cried out aloud as he was penetrated again. The King was so large, and he so full, that he felt like he was going to burst with each thrust. The Twilight King came again, filling Eryn so full that seed started to leak out of his ass. "Ohhhhhh..." he groaned, rubbing his bulging belly in hope of some comfort.
Suran pants and moans. putting a sleeping Nuroan on the bed by him. Enjoying the large dick deep in him. The spawn growing inside him seem to be happy with this as well. "Im happy to surve, my mate."
Twilight King smiled at the two. His seed filling their bellies to 10 feet from their bodies. "You'll be giving birth very soon, you two. I hope you can give me many children." He said as he laughed.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need a breeder/deliverer orocroc33 0 1,248 12-01-2019, 07:16 AM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Behemoth Demon (Closed with kcoop99) Gamerkid134 31 4,553 03-28-2019, 01:41 AM
Last Post: kcoop99
  A royal carrier(open for one - need a partner/midwife and then can be breeder) Littleittyboy 93 8,321 09-15-2018, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  C Dragon Breeder DragonKnight 12 1,704 11-08-2017, 09:38 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  C Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots) bhdire8 479 80,156 11-05-2017, 10:40 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C The Boy and the Cum Belly with Kinky Breeder Roxas Atlas 21 4,895 07-28-2017, 05:19 AM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  Breeder Station - Open to everyone Kinky Breeder 39 6,493 06-19-2017, 11:08 PM
Last Post: Hermlover69
  The Breeder (first come first serve, nsfw) DragonKnight 260 27,856 04-16-2017, 06:01 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) dolria1 597 222,682 04-16-2017, 02:12 PM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  C The Boy and The SuperFuta with Kinky Breeder HeavyBellyGirl 17 3,020 04-11-2017, 10:30 PM
Last Post: Kinky Breeder