Demon Breeder

Twilight King laughed again. "Hehehe... My young really want to see each other. Don't worry it will be all over soon." He said as two tentacles came and helped stretch Alfr's new birth canal. He wanted to see more of his young and had a special surprise for all of his breeders when they were done.

Twilight King continued to thrust again, now noticing Alfr's pain, he sent tentacles to his sore bellybutton. The tentacles plunged deep into Alfr's womb and wrapped around the bodies of his children. He wanted to see all of them. Now.

Suran watchs Alfr's pain worryed if this would happen to him but he doesn't get to worrying for long as his fifth child climbs out the sixth and seventh right behind the sixths head is pushed out while the sevenths feet are pulled along.

Phillip moaned as he felt Twilight King's tentacles rubbing his swollen belly and he rubbed the tentacles in return, lips parted with a high-pitched whine as he continued grinding into the air. He let out a loud groan as he felt the first creature begin pushing from his body, rear pushed out behind him as it slipped free. He felt little to no pain when it was gone, but he could already feel more preparing to push their way free.

"Feels good," he panted with clouded eyes, already preparing to push out the second creature in his womb. The rest of their siblings were pushing against the walls of his womb and kicking around in excitement, causing Phillip to grunt and whimper in pleasure. "H-How long until they're all out?"

Twilight King grinned. "Hehehe. I'll let you rest for the time being if you carry more of my children." He said as he continued to fuck him. He allowed his tentacles to escape Alfr's womb and enter Philips birth canal, to bring out more of his kin. "Soon you'll all shall be pregnant again! And this time you'll be bigger than last time."

Suran groans as his sixth and seventh children are pushed out to the hips. "C-can we survive more.....nnrrrrgggghhh....children." he looks at his still swollen stomach worried

Phillip cried out when he felt Twilight King's tentacle push inside him, the thickness stretching out his hole and making him whimper at the intrusion. "N-No...ngh, stop," he panted helplessly, feeling the children within him begin to move toward their father's tentacle now lodged deep within him. He let out a whine when the creature spoke of them becoming pregnant once again, shaking his head. "P-Please, I don't think I could be any bigger! M-My body was never suited for such breeding!"

Twilight King smiled at Suran and Philip. "You will be bigger, and this time not with chimera's." he stated as he continued to thrust his tentacle into Philip. He removed himself from Alfr, and moved over to Suran and plunged his dick into him.

Phillip's eyes went wide in fright and he let out a soft, defeated moan as he continued to thrust his tentacled into his hole. Each time he pulled out, another creature or two would be born, shrieking and scrambling to hide behind their father. "W-With what then?" He managed to choke out, letting out a quiet moan when the pleasure hit again.

"A different breed of demon related to me. Small bugs." He said as his chersire grin grew. When they were pregnant with the bugs, they'll have hundreds of them and they will bigger than last time.

"B-Bugs?" Phillip choked out, growing worried as he looked down at his own swollen belly. He had gotten immensely huge during this pregnancy, and he feared that an even bigger amount of spawn within him would be too much for his petite body. He was about to protest when he let out a moan, feeling more of the creatures leave his body as the tentacle continued to pump in and out of his hole.

"Yes. I will enjoy seeing all of you being bigger." He said as he thrusted deeper into Philip's womb. "You seem to be almost done. But your not done. After this I'll impregnate you." He said smiling.

Phillip could only lay there and allow the tentacle to thrust deeper into his womb, belly still swollen due to the thick member pumping into him. "Oh god, why?" He choked out, tears in his eyes when the final child pushed free from his womb. He was startled to find that he hadn't had as many creatures as the others, which frightened him. If he had gotten so large with just that many spawn, then how much larger would he swell with many more creatures growing within him. "W-What if it kilsl me?"

Twilight King laughed. "My children would not kill unless I tell them too. Lets hope that doesn't happen." He said the last sentence eerily. He pushed another tentacle into Philip. And thrusted deep into him, pressing against the inside of his womb.

Phillip let out a choked gasp as he felt another tentacle pushing into his hole, clutching the ground feebly as both tentacles were now thrusting into his womb. "Please d-don't hurt me," he begged, cheeks flushed and lips parted as he panted in both pain and pleasure. "I'll c-carry them so long as I don't g-get hurt!"

Twilight King continued grinned. "Don't worry, I won't hurt you, much." He stated. He continued to thrust his tentacles into him. Soon he let his seed flow into Philip, making his belly swell up greatly.

Suran sighs in relif as the twins where pushed out just before the Twilight king pushes his large cock in. He moans in pleasure and pain his hole still ripped from the tentacles abuse earlyer. Two of the remaining three spawn grab onto their fathers dick. ready to use it to get out.

Twilight King felt his children, and caused him to cum early. Suran's belly filled up, reaching 8ft from his body. He pulled out, allowing his children to get free, then he pushed some of his tentacles to keep his seed inside.

Suran moans and pants feeling his stomach gentley "I will bear the bugs like you desire, Mate." He wonders if the Twilight king will actually officialy mate him.

The final child is more elf then the rest of his siblings. His body and head are elf. His arms and hands are dragon like. His feet are wolf like. He has a long fluffy tail and wings like a falcon. His hair and fur is all silver. those close to him can feel he has alot of magic. His wide soft blue eyes look at his fathers.

Phillip could only cry out in terror as he felt Twilight King thrust into tentacles into his body, legs spread open in hopes of giving the creature better access and preventing much pain. His eyes went wide when he felt his seed flow into his womb and he sobbed softly as he belly swelled over twice as large as he had once been, the enormous girth weighing him down to the floor and keeping him immobile as he felt more seed spill into him. "Stop!" He cried. "I-I might pop, stop!"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by orocroc33
12-01-2019, 07:16 AM
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-08-2017, 09:38 AM