Demon Breeder
Eryn cried out as he felt something shift inside of him. "Wha...what?!" he gasped and moaned as his belly was stretched to new limits.
(I'm just adding this demon in for a moment)

As Alfr was growing with the latest spawn, another demon entered the room. A minion of the twilight king, a hybrid with a completely different appearance. It had no eyes, three appendages that functioned like a mouth and had the appearance of beetles head. It's body was large and bulky. The right arm was large, muscular and formed a pincer like claw, the left arm was smaller to the point that it wasn't really considered an arm. It walked on two tree trunk like legs that it practically dragged to move around.

The minion looked over to Alfr and started to release a pheromone, to increase sexual productivity in a creature. Unfortunately that creature was Alfr.
Suran rubs his stomach and watchs the other elf. Surans feels he is close to birth. Already his spawn where moveing into place for birthing
Twilight King looked over to Suran and his trademark chersire grin appeared. His spawn have grown well. He moved over to him and started to rub his large belly while his tentacles curled around his legs and entered his ass. "You are doing well, my mate."
Suran moans and smiles gently "I try...aaahhhh...to do what i.....nnngggghhhh....can" He rubs what he can of his stomach, trying to help lower the stress on his body
The creature walked over to Alfr. It let out a loud growl, claiming Alfr as its own. It grabbed Alfr with its large right arm to prevent him from escaping. It's mouth opened up and three tendrils came from within. The tendrils had small mouths and drooled with liquid which was filled with nutrients. The creature waited for Alfr to open his mouth so that it could fulfill its purpose.
The creature took its chance and plunged its tendrils deep into Alfr's stomach. The tendrils began to fill Alfr's stomach with nutrient liquid. The filled his stomach and continued to cause it to expand and give Alfr some energy to give birth.
The demon continued to fill Alfr. Even when it was causing discomfort in the young elf. It moved its smaller arm, which extended into a tentacle, splitting apart at the end, forming three smaller tentacles. The tentacles moved to Alfr's belly button and started to open it. The belly Burton's birth canal started to open. The bugs began to squirm to the exit. When one big wanted out, they all wanted out.
Twilight King walked into Alfr. "Ah I see you have started to bring my new children into the world!" He exclaimed loudly. The creature removed its tendrils to allow Alfr too speak. Twilight king noticed the first of the bugs fly up to him, landing on its centipede like legs. "Won't be long until the whole swarm is born at the same time!" He stated with a sick grin on his face.
(Is this still open to join?)
(I wish it was)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need a breeder/deliverer orocroc33 0 1,222 12-01-2019, 07:16 AM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Behemoth Demon (Closed with kcoop99) Gamerkid134 31 4,393 03-28-2019, 01:41 AM
Last Post: kcoop99
  A royal carrier(open for one - need a partner/midwife and then can be breeder) Littleittyboy 93 8,240 09-15-2018, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  C Dragon Breeder DragonKnight 12 1,665 11-08-2017, 09:38 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  C Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots) bhdire8 479 78,375 11-05-2017, 10:40 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C The Boy and the Cum Belly with Kinky Breeder Roxas Atlas 21 4,806 07-28-2017, 05:19 AM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  Breeder Station - Open to everyone Kinky Breeder 39 6,388 06-19-2017, 11:08 PM
Last Post: Hermlover69
  The Breeder (first come first serve, nsfw) DragonKnight 260 26,986 04-16-2017, 06:01 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) dolria1 597 221,002 04-16-2017, 02:12 PM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  C The Boy and The SuperFuta with Kinky Breeder HeavyBellyGirl 17 2,818 04-11-2017, 10:30 PM
Last Post: Kinky Breeder