Demon Breeder
"Maybe I should make an example out of you." He said as he pointed to Suran. A tentacle wrapped around his belly. Then the tentacle tip revealed a small blade. Twilight King injected the needle like blade into Suran's belly button.
Suran crys out in pain. his struggles stop as he stares at the tentacle in his abdomen. "W-what does that thing do?" he cannot think of a spell to stop this.
Twilight King laughed. "Nothing really. I'm simply taking all of your mana. Soon you won't be able to cast one of those annoying spells." The tentacle started to glow eerily with blue energy. After a minute the tentacle stopped glowing blue and left Suran's poor body.
Suran watchs it in shock and terror "How often are you going to do that?" he feels week and tired once his mana is gone.
"Well, if continue to resist and use your magic I'll simply drain again. Your mana is delicious, I might do it regardless." Twilight King smiled and noticed Suran's belly started to shake. "Looks like your magic managed to slow down the labour process. You will be giving birth soon." He said as he smiled, knowing that the first of his young will be entering the underworld.
Suran is terrified "What how!? I wasn't even implanted with the spawn! When did I get them?" he groans in pain as the movement gets worse.
"You have been impregnated with some eggs since before you even woke up. I'm surprised you didn't notice." Twilight King let out a maniacal laugh as his spawn started growing in Suran's belly.
Suran weakly struggles fo a moment but the pain becomes too great. he groans in pain as his stomach becomes swollen.
Twilight King admired the growth of Suran. "Would you like the pain to end? Your suffering to stop?" He asked as he noticed Suran's discomfort.
Suran pants and groans "what do you want demon? you have already stolen everything i own. What more could you possibly get from me?" he gasps as the first child slides down ready to be born
"Your obedience. That is what I want." Twilight King slid one his large tentacles into Suran's ass and into his birth canal pushing his child back into Suran's womb.
Suran crys out in pain and pleasure. His stomach swells more as his insides squeeze the tentacle in him . Suran pants "Its not worth it...nnnrrrgghhh....give me a better deal and I might.....aaaaaahhhhhh.....consider it"
"Very well." He said as he began to thrust his tentacle. Soon he started adding another large tentacle and another and so on. "Give me your obedience or you'll live in this hell, with no chance of redemption." He stated with a small amount of anger in his voice.
Description: blue eyes and blonde hair
Name: Nikki
# of Babies: 3
[/font]
Oh and Im 16
[/font]
"W-what's going on?" Nikki whimpered looking down at his swollen belly.
[/font]
Twilight King looked towards another who had awoken. His body moved to the breeder but his tentacles continued to thrust into Suran. "Well, you are a heavy sleeper. Maybe you can give me what I want."
Suran crys out in agony. His ass rips from the fifth tentacle. "Ill be living in hell if i do.....aaaahhhhh....give you my obedience....nnnrrrrggghhh......Im clearly beyond redemption......ooooohhhhh.....I want to be treated better then.....eeerrrrgghhh....just your bitch. If im stuck as yours make me.....aaaarrrrggghhh your mate."
*wait actually 13 babies*
*20 actually sorry*
[/font]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need a breeder/deliverer orocroc33 0 1,222 12-01-2019, 07:16 AM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Behemoth Demon (Closed with kcoop99) Gamerkid134 31 4,394 03-28-2019, 01:41 AM
Last Post: kcoop99
  A royal carrier(open for one - need a partner/midwife and then can be breeder) Littleittyboy 93 8,241 09-15-2018, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  C Dragon Breeder DragonKnight 12 1,665 11-08-2017, 09:38 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  C Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots) bhdire8 479 78,394 11-05-2017, 10:40 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C The Boy and the Cum Belly with Kinky Breeder Roxas Atlas 21 4,807 07-28-2017, 05:19 AM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  Breeder Station - Open to everyone Kinky Breeder 39 6,388 06-19-2017, 11:08 PM
Last Post: Hermlover69
  The Breeder (first come first serve, nsfw) DragonKnight 260 26,986 04-16-2017, 06:01 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw) dolria1 597 221,017 04-16-2017, 02:12 PM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  C The Boy and The SuperFuta with Kinky Breeder HeavyBellyGirl 17 2,821 04-11-2017, 10:30 PM
Last Post: Kinky Breeder