The shemale and her slave. (Dolria1.) Finished.
A couple decide to take their lovemaking to the next level. In the action it causes her slave to become pregnant.

Relic had been going over what she would do for her beloved. She had wanted it to be a surprise, not wanting him to know about anything until she was absolutely prepared. She had soon made up the room to look like a torture chamber but only with what was appropriate with being sexual and bring healthy boundaries to the relationship that they were both blessed by God to be in. She was wearing a black leather suit, cracking a whip while she had approached him with each step that her heels had done. "You have been a bad boy .. time for you to learn a lesson." She had said aloud, glaring at the man who was her beloved husband. She had wanted to be the dominant one in the relationship and now she would get to have her chance. Her long black tail wagged slightly with a swaying motion as if it were a boat on uncharted waters. Her erect triangular ears twitched whenever she had heard her husband breathing through the gag she had put in his mouth.
Soren was her beloved husband, a 18 years old wolf boy with pointy ears and silver tail. He chuckled at her as he was restrained on the slab, his legs spread apart on stirrups, his wrists tied up. He bite his gag shev shoved into his mouth hard, not wanting to do something she would get angry about. 
He has silver furr and his white still flat belly was gurgling as Relic came closer, looming above him. His furr shivered and he purred, like he was begging her to fuck him.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Relic had kept her eyes sorely upon him and him alone, reaching out and running the tip of the leather whip up and down a side of her mate's adorable manhood which stood erect in all its naked glory. She had also wanted to fuck her slave senseless. She had wanted him to cry out her name and be the only thing that he would think about when falling fast to sleep. She had leaned her head in, placing gentle kisses to her lover's pink cock, sucking upon him while she had felt as though the spark inside of her was slowly becoming a bright flame from deep within her.
Soren let out a cry as his lover and wife took his cock in her mouth and sucked him good. He moaned into the gag, shivering with pleasure, feeling so good as she kissed and sucked his member. His tail wiggled in excitement.
Relic had continued to suck upon her mate's cock's length. She had closed her eyes, licking him with her tongue as if he were a lollipop. She had reached down, playing with her sensitive womanhood with her hand while she had pleasured her lover thoroughly. She had soon stood up, guiding her lover's manhood into her opening so that she could ride him for a while.
Soren moaned as Relic rode over his cock. he looked at her boobs as they jumped as she moved. he gasped and closed his eyes as the pleasure was overwhlming. "ooohh nggghhh!!".
The woman had rode her slave's massive cock like she was skilled at it. She had smirked when she had heard her slave's reactions to her pleasuring of him and his handsome body. Her tail wagged happily as she had purred with a few moans each time she had moved her hips back and forth as she had rode her slave's cock.
Soren let out a cry as he climax. his own little cock (compare to his mistress) was shooting his hot seed into her vegina. he panted, biting his gag and looking at her in bliss.
The female had smiled and had gazed down into her slave's eyes. She had begun to stroke her own cock with a dainty hand, rocking her hips so that she could spill her seed upon her slave's stomach. She had moaned while she had felt closer and closer to a hard climax.
(dont she wanna get him pregnant?)
Soren moaned as he watched his mistress jerking off on top of him.
(Yes. She can.)

Soon she had placed her cock inside of him, thrusting hard and fast while she had moaned like she was running a marathon and was close to releasing her seed inside of him.
Soren moaned loudly as his mistress cock streched his hole so wide. He felt her cock getting deeper inside his womb and he bite his gag hard, groaning like the slut he was.
The woman had stroked her slave's cock while she had thrusted faster and harder. He had moaned louder, biting her lower lip as she had felt herself close to an orgasm after so much time thrusting inside of her beloved slave.
Soren climaxed after she stroke his cock and fuck him so hard. his tail wagged as he arched his body shooting his seed all over his cest and belly.
The female had also wagged her own tail, signaling that she was happy and content. She had moaned once more before her seed squirted inside of him and filled up his womb.
Soren howled and groaned shivering from pleasure as his womb was filled with a flood of hot sperm. his own belly start expanding and swelling more and more as the female keep cumming inside him non stop. he rolled his eyes backward in bliss and bite his gag hard, drooling from pleasure. his belly keep growing until it look bloated like a baloon.
The shemale had moaned louder, feeling her cock continue to spew forth cum enough to cause her slave's stomach to grow large in size. Soon she had removed her cock from her slave's entrance.
Soren looked at his large belly, sloshing with his mistress's cum. he huffed and feel the life growing inside him. he wander what his mistress is about to do now, after she impregnanted him.
The shemale had removed her cock from her slave's body, kneeling down and taking her slave's cock in her hands. She had begun to suck upon him passionately as she had sucked upon him.
Soren already climaxed a couple of time, and he wasnt sure there was something left in his cock. suddenly his cock get hard again, and he climax again inside his lover's mouth. "nghhhh ooohh!!!" he grunted.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,079 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock
  Have My Baby [FINISHED!] Hockeypreg2xSazzyP260 Sam260 910 68,910 09-27-2018, 08:59 PM
Last Post: Sam260
Sad The prince and the slave (closed) Littleittyboy 60 6,253 08-21-2018, 05:14 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  No more slave (c/w bhdire8) Dots 58 4,580 04-16-2018, 12:28 PM
Last Post: Dots
  C The Surrogate Slave (Closed with DragonKnight) doctorsin 10 3,270 04-22-2017, 01:34 PM
Last Post: doctorsin
  The Slave (with Shane20) Graviddude 39 4,304 04-09-2017, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Shane20
  C The Hung and The belly with dolria1 Roxas Atlas 74 10,808 04-01-2017, 11:34 PM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  C Amazonian's Slave (close with dolria1) labprotocol 84 17,012 03-29-2017, 08:07 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Centaur's Brood Mare (closed with dolria1) WolfenBreeder 87 38,212 03-27-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  C The Dragon Master and The Human Slave with xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx Roxas Atlas 54 8,100 12-01-2016, 07:05 PM
Last Post: xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx