Mpreg Central

Full Version: Experimental subject (w/ lovebite)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
"Dont sorry even if you come it would only stain your leggings. I am quite sure any erection would be hidden under your belly. Now are you ready to handle more buying on top of your pretzel?" Carl said into his ears. He had been half lifting Eithan as he walked his legs were too weak to hold his own weight, and he was sure every step was a sweet torture. "How about we go buy the pretzel first to see how it went before we consider buying other things?" They slowly proceed to ghe pretzel cart. They looked like a couple who couldnt quite kerp their hands off each other, and Carl had been enjoying this immensely so far that he had a constant smile on him, fooling everyone passing by.
"It's...embarrassing..."He pouted some more, his body was shuddering as the vibrator tremored within him, eyes closing for a brief moment before he nodded. If he didn't buy new clothes, he would either have to go naked or go with what clothing Carl bought him online and from the looks of it either one of those options sounded good to him. He was leaning against the older man with his face buried in his chest and tears of intense pleasure coming to his eyes, it was almost painful how euphoric this all was. The young man grit his teeth and reached out to grip the food cart with his hand tightly, while his other dug into the man's back, waiting for the sweet release.
Carl was aware the sales was looking at them curiously, obviously interesred in knowing why was Eithan clutching on him so tightly. He chuckled and said to Eithan gently "oh love don't be so embarrassed with your cravings. Wanting pretzels was nothing to be ashamed of, and neither was your increasing attitude. It was all so normal because you are bearing our child. Ms, can I have a pretzel for my partner here, she is just too embarrassed to be craving for snacks right after lunch." Carl patted on Eithan as if to console him. He had pushed up the vibration a bit to elicit a squirming sound from Eithan so that it would seem like he was even more embarrassed by what Carl had said, therefore burying his face even deeper on his chest.
"Motherfucker..."Eithan gritted out into the others shirt, though it sounded more like a inaudible grumble than anything else, he groaned when the settings were turned up. His nails digging into the other more as he turned away in embarrassment of his predicament than anything else, he was gaining weight, yes, but there wasn't really anything he could do about it. He was pregnant for petesake. "Get me out of here."He buckled slightly, and his head tilted forwards into the other man's ribs more as he shuddered finally with release.
Carl smiled as he felt Eithan's shudder. He was sure he had came all over himself. "Oh alright sweetie I got the pretzels now, let's go and let you indulge in your cravings." He kissed on his hair and got the pretzel from fhe lady, returning a smile to her knowing glance. He switched off the vibration now and turned around along with Eithan. He noticed that he had leaked from his extreme pleasure, and he gasped, using a not quite whisper he said "oh love you have leaked! Come here let's go quickly. Lean on me so no one can see it." He pressed Eithan even harder on him, making sure everybody heard and wouldnt feel it strnage for how Eithan plastered onto him as they walked out.
Eithan was like jelly now in Carl's hands as he was pulled into his chest and he panted for breath while stumbling forwards with him,"Are we done?"He asked further, not looking up with his face as red as a tomato,"What about...my clothes...the baby's things?"He clutched onto Carl tightly while his face hid from view, though making sure his voice was heard again finally.
"Any more shopping can be done online i think. You have done your fittings so well I don't think we needed anymore of that." Carl was reminded of the betrayal so much by Eithan's asking that he turned the toy to the maxinum level of vibration.
Eithan pouted as he was going to argue with Carl's decision until the vibrator burrowed deep inside of him tremored like a tenth level earth quake. He cried out into the fabric of the older man's shirt and his legs gave out from beneath him as he collapsed against the other man. There were tears in his eyes and his cheeks were an intense color as he sobbed softly into his arm. The patient couldn't help but grasp onto him tightly until his fingers hurt from the force,"S-Stop... P-Please... Mnn... Ohh..."He grimaced, curling forwards over his belly and breasts, not caring if it broke their cover.
Carl caught Eithan with his strong arms and said audibly loud. "Oh love you should have told me how you needed to go to the toilet! You should understand your bladder could no longer hold it as well as it did.... now look wat what you've .. anyway, dont cry my love, we will go back at once to change your soiled clothes " carl lifted Eithan ih his arms. He knew Eithan had been producing slick so crazily that it must have wet his leggings and it was confirmed when he felt the wetmess at his bottom when he lifted him. He was sure those who had been listening would be able to see the wet patch and be convinced of his story of his wife peeing herself in public.

All the passersby seemed convinced with the story and gave him either a playful or a disgusted look, all of which cohldn't be seen by Eithan, who was still trembling in pleasure with the vibrating toy.
Eithan grimaced, he felt his slick and the twice cummed in underwear he was wearing, he dug his nails into his shoulders and back when he was lifted up. "Fuck you."He growled low into his chest as he was carried, though ended up tilting his head back when his back arched. The young man bit down on his tongue to keep from drawing anymore attention onto himself, shuddering over and over again as his hips bucked. He needed something more now, he needed friction, but he wouldn't beg Carl. He wouldn't ask him for any thing any more.
They were walking steadily to the car, when a bosy old lady approached them. "Sir, your wife, is she in pain? Is it she's going into labor?" Carl smiled politely and said "oh Mrs rest assured. My wife just happened to .. lose control a bit and .. you know how frequent she needed to visit the toilet now. She is just too embarrassed by the situation that she was hiding... aren tou love? Hiding on my chest?" Carl bumped Eithan a bit, smiling indulgingly at him and expected him to say something to agree with him, if he wanted the old lady to leave soon.
He was close to losing his last nerve as he looked up slightly with half lidded eyes, one of his hands were cradling his belly as the other stretched out a part of his partners shirt. "Shut up or I-I'll... Nh... I'm going to shove my foot up your ass."He hissed beneath his breath, looking at the old hag and snapping at her,"Yes, I pissed myself, now why don't you piss off yourself."He groaned, leaning into Carl's chest and curling forwards. He pressed himself against him more, he tasted blood and realized that he had been biting hard into his lip.
Carl looked apologetically at the shocked lady and mouthed "hormones. Sorry!" Before brushing through him. He could feel his shirt almost breaking from how hard Eithan was gripping on it. Thwy finally managed to get to the car, and somehow sti managing to look elegant, Carl eased them both into the car, Eithan sitting on his lap pushing the toy even deeper.
Eithan's mouth hung open with silent pleasure, he even drooled some as he curled forwards over his belly, whimpering and tilting his head back now. "P-Please... Make it... Make it s-stop... Aghh..."He sobbed dryly, reaching quickly with a shaking hand to grip onto the door, his toes were curled and his back arched now as he struggled to cope with the bliss. "Carl!"He whimpered, looking up at him with wet eyes and his hands moved now to grip his shirt collar,"Please."He repeated brokenly, he couldn't take much more, his eyes rolled back and he trembled as he orgasmed.
Carl looked with a happy smile at the once again orgasming Eithan. He waited until the trembling die down a little before slowly turning down the vibration. He wrapped Eithan who was all jelly now tightly in his arms and said dangeroulsy "now that's for you attemtping to escape. Do not do that again will you ? You are mine and mine forever, that is your destiny. Just accept and embrace that." He chuckled as he moved his hand around the orb and reached his cock, cruelly squeezed the extremeely sensitive organ.
Eithan sunk against Carl's strong body, his own was short and flabby even when he was once very lithe, he had became the man's breeder. The young man simply nodded as he whimpered quietly, eyes shut tightly and tongue running along his bleeding lip,"Mmhm."He was flushed in the face still, his chest and belly heaving with his heavy breathing as he huffed. His body reacted to the touch against his will, not like he had any say in what his body did any more anyway as he panted with his eyes closing tightly. Squirming on the others lap as he sobbed lightly,"Enough... It hurts..."He blushed darkly, eyes looking up to Carl slightly as he squeezed his half limp cock.
Carl released his cock, letting him off the hook for now. He bent down to kiss on his bloodied lips, licking away the iron rust tasting liquid. He rubbed on his back soothingly to help him catch his breath. "Now that's my good boy. Just follow my directions and you wouldnt suffer, it's simple as that. Calm down now love, we will be home very soon."
Eithan was relieved at the bareness when he was let go of, turning his face away slightly when Carl kissed him and squirming lightly in his lap. He laid down silently, his hands going from his partners shirt to his middle to rub it slowly. Smoothing his dress over it and blushing even darker at the thought of what happened. He hasn't cursed that much in a while. It felt good to do so, though he knew that he shouldn't do it around the baby when it came, he couldn't do a lot of things when the baby came. He knew that Carl wouldn't allow him, hs reached for the pretzel to grab it and hold it tightly with both shaking hands. It was true, he was hungry, his stomach growled and his dick ached, he guessed that was what he got for doing what he did. The young man nibbled at the snack and turned his face away from the older man. So he wouldn't have to look at him with his hard on showing through his leggings while they headed back to the house.
Even though he had looked away, the hardon was poking right through the layers of clothes. A small patch of wetness can also be seen from the front. He directed the driver in some dialect, asking him to drive through a road that was way more bumpier than usual. The toy was still within Eithan and even though he tried to hide it, he couldn't quite cover the whimpering and squirming whenever the toy was stabbed inside at unpredictable times as the car past through the the rocky road.
"Fuck me... Please... Take it out, just... Hnn..."He arched his back, he was leant forwards with his hands clutching onto the front seat tightly, grimacing deeply,"Arghh.... Carl...!"He sobbed into his hands as he pressed his slick, bubbled ass against the other man's groin. The young man couldn't take much more, not at all.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27