Mpreg Central

Full Version: Experimental subject (w/ lovebite)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Carl frowned at the grimace, and was quite alert when Eithan grapsed on him. He supported Eithan immediately by the waist and asked urgently "Eithan? What's wrong? A contraction?" He moved his palm to place on his belly, feeling it harden significantly. "Are you alright? Talk to me."
Eithan shook his head,"Nothing. It's fine."He said, his hand went from his belly to his back and he exhaled heavily, blinking a few times,"Let's keep going."He told him, truly not wanting to have him fret over him or even go to sit down inside, walking helped him not concentrate on it. The young man rubbed at his back distractedly, turning to keep going down the path that they had taken, not mentioning anything about the cramps.
Carl released Eithan and let him be. Afterall there wasnt much he could do if that's a real contraction and if it was, they would soom get more of it. Walking also helped get the baby down and that's the part when they would want to be indoor for. "Very well. Just tell me when ... nevermind. I am sure you wouldn't tell. Let's go to the garden." Carl reminded himself that as good an actor as Eithan was, he must stay alert in case this was some acting for escapr.
Eithan went silent as they traveled through the garden, he thought over all that had and was happening, he couldn't lie to himself any more. It had been hard to keep up this façade, with all of the affection Carl couldn't help but give to him and his own attraction towards him. He took his time walking slowly side by side the doctor, his hands moved from grasping onto the others arm to rubbing over his middle gently. "I'll tell you. I will."He glanced up at the older man,"I just want to walk for now."He then looked away again as he moved forwards, he had lost hope in escaping after his belly and breasts had grown to a point of no return. Eithan knew he was stuck with Carl and just wasn't sure how to deal with that fact.
The look of lost on Eithan's face when he looked up melt Carl's heart, he couldnt deny his affection for this young man. He sighed and put his arm around his waist as they continued on, almost tempted to kiss his lowered head when they moved. He kneaded on his back a bit, knowing how the belly put strain to those muscle groups.

They had walked for half an hour before a pavillion came into view, and he glanced at Eithan who was panting heavier than usual, asking silently if he wanted to sit down for a bit.
He didn't want this to be labor almost, he wanted himself to be gassy or something, but when he began stumbling forwards now. He knew that it wasn't just gas, this was the real deal, his ass and stomach hurt and walking didn't help but make the pressure even more exaggerated. His waddling was full on shuffling on bold legs as he nodded quickly, moving to collapse into the chair with a quiet groan. Hips shifting forwards as his stomach stuck out from his robe, comically large,"What's wrong with me?"He grimaced, hands moving from his back to his belly then his back again as he tried rubbing as much as he could.
Carl crouched down in front of Eithan and touched on his hips and belly. He felt around and confirmed that the baby had descended well into the hips. "Is it you are feeling pressure? At the back or the hips? Describe what you are feeling to me. Since when you have been feeling this?"

Carl knew Eithan probably had gone into labor. This could go on for a whole day, but seeing how incomfrotable Eithan already was, it may have started for quite some time already.
Eithan shied away from the touches as Carl prodded at him and he nodded some,"Yeah... All down there... I-I... First it was just my back, like always and then lower..."He thought about it with his brows furrowed up in discomfort and a thought,"Days ago. Like three."He shrugged lightly, looking down slightly at the doctor and groaning as he shifted his hips forwards,"It's really...sensitive..."
"Sensitive? Like... where?" Carl frowned and looked. If his drug was working as it should, all these pain should be reduced to pleasure soon enough.. he was already calculating how to futher amend on the formulae. While he was thinking, he placed himself between Eithan's legs and slipped his hands under his belly, measuring the girth of his womb and estimating the position of the baby, getting very close to Eithan.
"Yeah, it doesn't hurt... It's just a lot of pressure...and it makes everything sensitive..."He couldn't help it when his legs wrapped around the other man slightly, biting his lip as his hands ended up on his belly. Eithan tilted his head back and he arched slightly against the bench seat with a quiet moan, eyes rolling back at the warmth of Carl and the hands. As his belly tightened again, he grimaced and shifted fretfully until relaxing again,"He's coming, isn't he?"He asked once he gained some control of himself.
Carl had held still when Eithan's belly tightened up again, sutbly started to record it, then resumed his touch when the muscles relaxed. "Yes he is coming, and if this sensation had gone on for a few days now, I suspect you had been in early labor for quite some time now. Maybe we should get back into the house now. Are you ready for the return trip yet? We can rest here for one more contraction." He stood back up, brushing over his bellybutton.
Eithan grimaced as he shifted forwards slightly,"If we don't then I don't think I'll make it by myself."He replied, almost coming undone when the other man simply touched his belly button, his mouth opening with a silent sound. The younger, turned his head slightly, gripping onto the arm of the bench and pushing himself up slowly with a groan. Mre pressure had accumulated during the time he had stopped and he reached to grip onto Carl's arm,"Don't let me fall."He urged from him, slowly pushing himself up to his feet, belly first.
"Of course I got you." Carl held on tight on Eithan, helping him onto his feet. He had a hand on his back supporting him in case another contraction hit... or maybe when he bumped into any of his sweet spots. As Eithan slowly straighten up, he grasped hard on Carl's hand and whimpered. Carl guessed the change in position must have triggered something and he held him steady for a bit.
Eithan breathed heavily for a moment, pushing himself to stand fully with a small grimace,"We should hurry."He urged Carl, not telling him much about his condition, though the fact that he was gripping so readily onto the other told it all. The patient picked up his feet, he didn't want to be in the end stages of labor out here,"Don't want your son to be dropped in the grass out here."He forced himself to smile, wanting to focus on anything but giving birth no matter how close it was to coming into reality,"I never read any labor books... I only remember things from tv and movies..."He stopped for a moment and his hand ran down his belly as he pressed his face into the others arm.
Carl wound his hand around Eithan to support him. Another contraction hitting so fast showed Eithan hadn't been telling him the whole picture here. He was annoyed but quite helpless in the situation, and just relented to enjoy this moment where Eitgan showing dependence on him with how tightly he clutched on Carl. He waited patiently until the contraction past and said "if you are describing your feelings truthfully, you should be in a stage where walking helps a lot. So now we are walking back. Come on." Carl half dragged Eithan to move forward.
Eithan leant into Carl as his other hand dug itself into his shirt fabric, along with his face, whimpering when he was heaved forwards into movement. "Carl, please."He grunted out quietly when he was lead into walking, though he said no more as he did continue moving forwards. A frown on his face as his cock tingled with every step, the pressure slowly shifted and he moaned desperately with every step, wanting to just sit down somewhere in the shade until this was over. It still wasn't pain, only discomfort at how much pressure was making its way through him.
Carl supported Eithan's hand, his other palm on his hip, pushing him forward with his chest. He knew at this stage the baby dropping would create pressure on his canal, and it would only get Eithan more stimulated the lower it got. If he was that far along, natural lubricant would soon start to leak from his anus and wet his pants, which was so far not the case.
Eithan now stumbled along even more, trying to match Carl's pace and whimpering as he did so,"I don't want to walk."He complained quietly with his face hidden in the others sleeve,"It's..."He shook his head, not knowing or wanting to explain it, just a horrible bowel movement, but he knew that wasn't true. "Don't make me walk any more."He said, though he continued on because his partner made him, struggling along, wobbling beside the other man, his belly was low and his breasts tingled just as much as his cock now. "I'm not.... We're not ready."He tried to psyhe himself out of this, anything but pushing something he didn't want in the first place out of himself. It was hard to deal with for him, even this far along in his pregnancy, even on the verge of giving birth.
"There's no stopping now. The baby is going to come whether you like it or not. Keep on moving now." Carl saw Eithan's struggle and sighed after another few steps and Eithan nearly collapsed on the ground as his legs gave. He relented and lifted him up. "There is a baby coming and you still couldn't accept it. And i thought you wanting to see the nursery was some encouraging signs. So naive, so stupid of me. Now you got hardwork ahead in bringing this baby to the world, if you are not prepared, you better start preparing now." He strode quickly back to the house, letting Eithan take in the words... or not.
Eithan wrapped his arms around Carl's neck to grasp himself to the other's chest and shoulder with quiet whimpers of discomfort. "I do... I do. I want him."He said quietly, turning his face away into the others shirt,"I'm sorry."He didn't gain a response though and he moved one hand to cradle his belly, it's not that he didn't want the baby any more. He couldn't do anything about having it, he just wasn't ready, there wasn't enough time in the world to get him prepared for this.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27