Mpreg Central

Full Version: Experimental subject (w/ lovebite)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Carl brought Eithan into the room where Saul was. He was a whimpering mess enduring escalated growth all over his body. Not unlike Eithan, he had been suffering from nauseousness. His symptom was quite serious and Carl had kept him in and out of consciousness to keep the food down.
Carl placed Eithan down and said "say hello to your little lover there. I think he would come back to his senses in a few minutes."
Saul had the largest chest growth that he could have imagined on a male, they had to be at least double d's and his belly was bloated outwards like he had been filled up with something other than a child. He was almost unrecognizable besides the color of his hair and what remained of his clothing,"Oh my god... Oh my god, Carl..."He couldn't breathe as he simply stared at the other, helpless man,"What did you do to him? He's innocent!"Eithan snapped, kicking his legs and flailing his arms as he tried rolling himself off of the examining table,"You're insane! You're crazy! Let me go! Let us go!"He sobbed brokenly to no avail,"Carl!"
"Do not 'Carl' me. He had laid his filthy hands on you, he is not innocent at all. Now stop struggling! Or do you want me to get you restrained to the bed like when you were next door?" Carl subdued Eithan on the bed but he couldnt quite do the checkip with both hands on Eithan. He eventually linked the cuffs to the bed, making him unable to move. He squirted the gel on Eithan and started the ultrasound. "It had been... how many weeks since you met Saul?"
"It was a hug... Just a hug... He was comforting me! Something you are too psychopathic to do for me!"He snapped at the older man, not stopping even when he held him down,"Fuck you! I hate you!"He couldn't contain his emotions any more,"I hope you kill me! I hope all of this was for naught!"He spat in his face and then collapsed against the table, huffing and puffing for for a few long moments even when he started the ultrasound. He didn't stay still for it, he kicked and writhed against the restraints, cursing and spitting until he couldn't any more.
Carl was wounded by those words, more than he would ever admit. He hated himself for it, still being so easily wounded by Eithan after everything. He pressed down on Eithan and scolded "stop it you are hurting yourself! Or do you want me to sedate lyou like what I had to do with Saul?" He earned himself even more vigorous struggling. Knowing he probably would hurt himself and the baby if he struggled any more, Carl sighed and siad "i will return when you have calmed down enough. Do try to remember you are probably pregnant ok?" And he left the room.
Eithan was bleeding again, not as much as before with the leather restraints but the metal cuffs scraped and bruised what the leather didn't. He sobbed out loudly, tears welling in his eyes from the pure frustration he was suffering from,"I won't be your puppet any more! I'm not yours!"He called after him, struggling some more and finally collapsing against the table.
Saul had been groaning as he gained more and more consciousness as the moments went by,"Nh... Wha..."He blinked slowly, turning his head from side to side and flinched as he gained feeling of his body next. The man looked down and his eyes widened as he shook his head quickly,"What the fuck! No... No, no, no!"He was soon hyperventilating.
Carl wasnt that far from the room, only outside the door and listening intently to the noise within. He had heard the cuffs clanging and the final collapse. He needed the time to regroup himself so he went away further, perhaps also subconsciously wanted them to have a little confrontation, wishing they would start pointing fingers at each other and quarrel. He thought himself very twisted in wishing this but he couldnt help it. He laughed bitterly and thought maybe Eithan was very right and he was just a lunatic.
"Saul...! Saul! Look at me!"He called for the attention of the panicking man,"I know it's weird and you're terrified, but please... You have to keep your head."He said quickly, the man looked at him with wide eyes and he was too weak to strain against his own restraints as he watched the other. "Y-Your his wife... Wh-Why are you... Arhh..."He grimaced as his belly gurgled with the pressure of his growing womb, while Eithan watched in horror as it pulsed before his eyes. Whatever Carl had put inside of him couldn't be human, it just couldn't, not with how he looked so far along,"I don't know what he did to you... I don't know, but we have to get out... We have to, or he'll keep doing this... He's insane."He looked at the other man who simply nodded as he panted heavily, his hair was matted to his face and neck as he struggled only slightly.
Unaware of what was happening in the room, Carl had cuddled and played a little with Stanley, the only person he that he was sure wouldnt hurt him, at least not for the foreseeable few years. He played peekaboo with the infant and was able to let go of some anger and hurt before he readied himself to re-enter the room.
He just caught the last of what Eithan was saying. He found himself without the energy to push open the door.
"What do we do?"He asked and the younger man shrugged as he looked around the room,"I don't know..."He replied quietly and the growing man laughed hopelessly,"We're going to die here..."He tilted his head back, tugging at his restraints and groaning, while Eithan simply watched him with a look of terror on his face. "How does it feel?"He asked finally and Saul spat as he cried out, tugging against his limbs,"Like the spawn of satan is growing inside of me, what the fuck else?"He cursed out loudly and shook his head, tears falling from his eyes as well, he understood it.
Carl entered the room, not surprised to hear both men retreating in fear at first before both shoot him hateful looks. He had masked his face in the shadow, approaching Eithan first and started the ultrasound again. He got himself extra leather restrsints that could hold onto his hip and effectively subduing him completely. "If you struggle again like before, I will get those leather on you too, so just stop it will you? Either way you would be held down."
Eithan looked towards Carl as he came towards him with extra restraints, frowning up and squirming only slightly to make it more difficult on the man. He spat on him again,"Go to hell."He told him, there was a coldness in his eyes that hadn't been there for a while now, the man to his side was watching them both through slitted eyes. It was hard for him to concentrate with all the sensations coursing through him.
"I am in hell now." Carl said under his breath as he felt a pang of pain coursing through him seeing the cold eyes of Eithan. He turned quickly to get thr restriants on, knowing Eithan wouldnnt relent. He scolded himself in his head for making his touch on Eithan to be still gentle despite his resistance, finding himself unable to hurt him, even when he was half convinced it wasnt his child that Eithan was carrying.
He finally got Eithan bounded and could finally start on the ultrasound. He looked at the monitor as the wand travelled through the still full belly of Eithan, moving across it looking for the baby. He found his heart thumping wildly, dreading for the moment of truth.
The young man tried arching against the table to no avail due to the restraints and he frowned up as the other traveled the wand over his small mound. Saul had turned his head to watch, even if he couldn't see the screen, he could hear the movement coming from the speakers of the system,"Why are you treating her like this?"He asked quickly,"She's your wife.... She loved you..."He looked at him,"She told me that she did... She only wanted me to check on her family, I swear to God."
"Mister, I have a hard time believing you that such simplr request would have escalated to the weepy embrace that I had witnessed. For god's sake that almost felt like you two had been long lost lovers. What is it now, Romeo and Juliet?" Carl sneered as he focused on the screen. He at this stage 2 weeks could make a huge difference on the development of the fetus and the screen was showing, much to Carl's relief, his desired picture. "Saul you should be thankful that it turned out Eithan har been pregnant by the time you lovebirds had met. Next up will be your turn, Saul." Carl said that but continued to stare on the screen with sad eyes. He apologized to the developing baby that he or she would probably grew up without one parent, be it Eithan or himself.
"She was frightened to death because of you, she knew you would lash out. Just as you are now... Ngh-"He turned his head when he felt the thing or things inside of him squirm like there was no tomorrow,"I don't even know her name."He said with a grimace, his partner in crime looked to the stranger thankfully though sadly because he knew nothing would change Carl's mind now. As he looked to the screen, tears fell from his eyes, meeting Carl's face with his own,"You might as well get rid of it now."He choked lightly,"I'm going to do anything in my power to bring you hurt.. Even ending this things life."He said, no emotion rose to fit his voice and he tugged at his wrist again, letting his head fall back against the table. It wasn't leather anymore, it was metallic and unfamiliar to him, the change was even more reason to get away.
"Are you telling me that I, who had been the one living with Eithan for over a year and had a child together, posed more threat than you, a total stranger." Carl accused sharply, sneering at the ignorant guy. "Eithan, you had such talent to seducr people. You had a stranger speaking on your behalf when you claimed that there was nothing between you two." Carl was about to turn his attention to Saul when he heard the declaration of Eithan. He looked at him with disbelief. "Is it that you hated me so much that you would shift the hatred even to an innocent and unborn life? Is that your way of showing me I had no power whatsoever over you?" Carl was devastated but was unsure if this was the result of his owndoing or if that's their destined outcome. "We will talk about this later. Now it's Saul's time." He unlocked the bed so that Saul could be pushed forward to the machine, not giving Eithan another look throughout the process.
Saul was confused by the insane question, he wanted to curse and scream at the man, he was just being a nice person and this is where it got him. Eithan glared at Carl after what he said, it left a bad taste in his mouth but he didn't go against the words as he frowned at him. The cable guy struggled more than Eithan, he even managed to rip open his leather strap, though not without fracturing his arm. As he swung a punch at the man,"Stay away from me!"He cried and screamed when his now broken hand collided with the man's durable frame, he sobbed quietly and arched against the bed. "Let me go!"
Carl let Saul exhaust and hurt himself without a blink of eye. The fractured arm had him immobilized enough now and Carl simply got the leather strap reattached. He then squirted the gel on the huge mound and started the machine. Whenever the guy tried to struggle, he would press on the fracture to immobilize him. Yes it led to quite a bit of noise, but it was quite effective. He looked at the monitor and found the fetus, the size of about 6 months now. He marked down the vitals without even a word uttered nor a glance over to Saul, proceeded without a word to check his breasts, squeezing them forcefully on the tits.
The cable guy looked towards the screen, he shifted and squirmed beneath the weight of his stomach and the hand on his surely broken arm. "W-What is that? What did you put inside me?"He looked frantic, the picture on the screen didn't look like a baby, he said he was to be having a baby. That wasn't a baby at all. "No! That's not normal, don't just do that... Please, something's wrong!"He sobbed, there were squirming... Grapefruit sized...eggs inside of him and he didn't know what to do to make the other man tell him more about the condition he put him in.
Saul cried out at the forceful squeeze to his newly acquired breasts and sobbed when a warm, milkish fluid dripped from his nipples. He turned his face away slightly and started to struggle again,"Get away from me..."He repeated, though he wasn't fighting him as much any more, he was beginning to grow tired again as his belly and breasts pulsed with growth.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27