Mpreg Central

Full Version: Experimental subject (w/ lovebite)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
"You liar!" Carl was agitated by the blatant lies. His voice rumbled around the room and Stanley started crying after the deafening silence. He hurriedly went to pick up his son and rocked him. "Oh sorry Stanley I didnt mean to startle you, it's just that your mommy's did some very naughty things and daddy is punishing him. Now please dont cry angel, I will not let anyone hurt you. You are safe here."
"I'm not lying, Carl! I swear! Please listen to me..."He sobbed softly in the silence, closing his eyes briefly and turning away from the sound of the baby crying. He felt himself deplete almost completely, shaking his head and whimpering quietly.
"THere's no way your acting is going to do the magic again. I have been fooled twice, I don't think there is a thrice. I will come in again and feed you, don't worry, need to keep your nutrients going so that Stanley here can have sufficient food. Stanley let's go for a stroll. Oh and Eithan, for your information, you little lover had been captured as well. Saul. He would be my next experimental subject." With that Carl disappeared out of the room with the baby.
The man had finally went off of the deep end, he had went crazy with obsession and it frightened Eithan to the bone, he was too sore in the throat to cry out for Carl again. "Bring me back my baby, Carl... Please."He lifted a hand only as far as it could go, reaching for the closed door no matter how far it was from him. He struggled and sobbed as he kicked and writhed in the restraints. "What did you do to him? Why are you doing this?"He shook his head, hearing the groans coming from the next room.
Henry had been really taking Stanley for a stroll. He had more or less calmed Stanley down when he heard the loud groans from Saul. He put Stanley out in the living room, the baby had fallen back to sleep and he patted his belly a bit and steadied him before going in to find Saul.

He entered to see Saul writhing on the bed and knew the drug was working. THe first step was to create the cavity in the body. This new drug was an accelerated one of Eithan's and therefore the effect would come more vigorously, causing the man immense pain in his gut.
"What did you...to me?"He arched against the bed with a cry of pain, it felt like he was being ripped open and twisted around. "Argh... Fuck.... Fuck..."He panted heavily, his blonde hair was sticking up at odd angles and his clothing was getting stained with sweat. His toes were curled and face was twisted up with pain as he cried out in complete agony.
"Oh you are just going through some transformation. If I am correct in my prediction, your punishment would last for maybe 3 months. Maximum 4. That depended on when you would be ready for conception." Carl smiled looking at how agonized Saul was. It should take about a day for the womb to settle. He would do an internal check later, perhaps bringing Eithan into the room to witness the process. Afterall it was punishment brought along by Eithan.
He looked at the clock and found it almost time for Stanley's next feeding, he came out to get the baby and entered the room.
"Some transformation?! What the... Nh..."He curled his hands into fists and jumped at the man with a frown, though collapsed back onto the bed with a heavy grunt. "I have to piss."He said quickly, though it wasn't his bladder itself, it was the growing womb inside of him that was nesting inside of him with the mix of all his other organs. His mouth hung open with a small growl of pain, trying to tug his feet out of the restraints to no avail,"Call someone..."
Carl paid no mind to what Saul had said. He would deal with all those when he returned. With Stanley in his arms, he got into the room and found Eithan had hurt himself trying to pull free from his restraints. He was bleeding a bit from how hard he was pulling and Carl frowned, he was frustrated to find himself still cared about Eithan enough to be worried. He sighed and put Stanley down in the crib, retrieving the medical kit and sat down. He lifted the injured hand gently and asked "Why are you hurting yourself like this. Am I really this scary to you that you would do this to yourself just to get away from me?" In his mind he associated everything that Eithan did as ways to get away from him. He had lost all confidence in their relationship now.
Eithan woke up from the slight daze he was in when Carl came to sit beside him, he blinked slowly and grimaced slightly from the pain the scratches gave him. "Give me our son, Carl... Let me hold him again..."He looked hopeless as he leant into the older man,"I love you both so much... Don't let me suffer."He hiccuped as he laid his head against the others thigh and whimpered softly, shutting his eyes tightly to keep from crying onto his pants too much.
"More like you love Stanley too much to leave him right? I am pretty sure your plan of escape would have included him." Carl said sadly as he started tending to Eithan's wounds. Even as angry as he was, he couldnt help but be gentle. He moved the restraints to hold EIthan at the elbow instead, then started dabbing the cuts with antiseptics. He let Eithan cry, though his heart cringed at how sad he looked and sounded, he vowed he would never get fooled by it again.
Eithan couldn't speak, it was impossible to have a conversation with Carl when he was like this, he shut his eyes as he laid in the other man's lap,"I just wanted to make sure my family was okay... Not just by watching them on television."He was breathless from struggle,"I wouldn't take our son from you... I wouldn't... I won't leave you like the others. I won't."He tried promising, looking up at the man hopefully.
"So you said the first time you tried to escape. And frankly, I did say yes to helping you deliver a message. What did I do to deserve a second betrayal, with a cable guy!" Carl had finished with wrapping his hand up. Stanley had started fussing just then and he moved forward to take him. Returning to the bedside Carl shifted Eithan so that he was lying on his chest. He opened his shirt and supported the infant so that Stanley could suckle on, but he never released that restraint.
"No! This is different! Please understand... Carl..."He sighed heavily, his brows were furrowed in worry and confusion as he watched the other,"You're imagining things, Carl. Please... Why would I do that to you? I love you..."He hissed quietly when the older man finished off his bandages and grimaced at the discomfort, though looking up as he went to grab Stanley. Hopeful that he would let him hold him, he lifted his hands to grasp onto the baby and bring him to his chest, tears falling down his face. "This isn't healthy...for any of us."He said, looking from the boy to Carl.
"Stop using 'i love you' when you don't mean it. You are contaminating those 3 sacred words. I have been away for half an hour and you are already running towards another man, that's not 'i love you', more like 'i hate you'." Carl looked at Stanley, utterly unmoved. "I can see that you are not regretting your acitons at all. I will let you see what punishment Saul was suffering from then, I hope that would make you realise your mistake and think twice, thrice before you act." He let Stanley latched on as he said, looking at the baby sadly.
"We didn't do anything!"Eithan tilted his head in defeat with a heavy breath, he let Stanley feed and said nothing more as he turned his head to look out of the dark window. It took a few days of aching, burning pain inside of Saul's pelvic area for the womb to settle finally, he whimpered quietly now, his voice too weak to say anything other than sounds of pain aloud any more.

Eithan had sunk into a shallow depression, he didn't speak any more when Carl came to take care of him and the baby, he didn't only not respond to him he didn't respond to Stanley. Even when Carl laid him down on his chest, he simply stared off at nothing.
Eithan's withdrawal had pained Carl, especially when he wouldn't even respond to Stanley. He himself no longer latched from EIthan and he had been leaking like crazy since then, but he wouldn't even respond at all when Stanley suckled which must bring some much needed relief to Eithan. Carl truly didn't know what to do, he had thought these was just acting in covering up for his whorish act, but as it lingered, he wasn't that sure anymore.
After Saul had been ready, he had inseminated him. As expected, this newer version of his drug had produced the desired effect of guaranteed conception. One ultrasound had confirmed that the zygote had appeared. He had put Saul in sedation throughout to avoid unnecessary fuss. As he went back to their room, he was surprised to hear some noise. Eithan had been very quiet lately. He opened the door quickly only to find Eithan was leaning out from the bed retching.
Eithan wanted to embrace his son, he really did, though he just couldn't find the strength to do so, simply letting Carl lift the slowly growing boy to his chest to suckle. He wasn't sure himself if Stanley was changing because of his condition now or because he had taken after his father in some aspect. Either way, he ended up sobbing during the feeding and couldn't finish as he even began pushing the baby away during it.
The young man still heard Saul's low groans of pain from the other room, while his own hips and cock were beginning to tingle with every little movement beneath the sheets. He felt sick to his stomach for the first time in almost a year, the nausea was definitely brought on by something, he knew immediately that it was the new pregnancy. "No... No... Carl..."He sobbed between hiccups as he he couldn't stop himself from puking,"Get it out... Get it out of me..."He couldn't deal with this right now, he couldn't add this to the pile of shit that was his life right now. "Nghh..."He curled his legs up away from the other, falling back against the bed and tugging at his restraints again as he growled in tired, weak frustration.
carl rubbes Eithan's back as he would do so many months ago. He hadnt seen Eithan as weak as this for over a year. When the bout of nauseousness abd past, he let Eithan rest on him to catch his breath. They were in a familiar gesture themselves, Carl's palm on his stomach warming it up to try sooth it.
Carl hadnt given it too much of a thought until the unthinkable crossed his mind. If this was really a pregnancy, would it be that the baby was Saul's and not his. He calculated the no of weeks quickly. Releasing the restraints from the bed Carl lifted Eithan out of the bed and got him in thw examination room. "You knew you're pregnant right? You better wish the ultrasound wouldnt show it to be any less weeks than it should. If this child is Saul's you will pay dearly."
Eithan panted quietly as he was brought against Carl's chest, a grimace on his face as the older man tried soothing him but it only made him feel even more nauseous as he couldn't find the strength to push himself away from the other as he was lifted up and he whimpered quietly. "I didn't... I swear... We never did anything... I didn't even know his name was Saul until you told me, Carl."He didn't look at him,"Please believe me."He tilted his head back and shut his eyes tightly.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27