Mpreg Central

Full Version: Experimental subject (w/ lovebite)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
"Who told you it is only a baby in you." Carl simply said. He turned to get a bottle and started squeezing his breast and collected more of the milk. He watched with an admiring eye on the growing breasts and belly. He would need to check Saul's progress at a more frequent rate, seeing his growth came in spurts. After getting the milk sample, he got to Saul's legs and got the stirrups set up, thrusting both legs up and showing his crotch clearly.
Carl got gloves on before shoving 2 fingers into his hole, the stretchiness of his anus opening should have improved enough to accommodate that girth, even though the pain would be there.
Saul looked terrified at the thought, more so than the pain of the stranger squeezing his tits hard to collect a entire baby bottle full of milk. The man grunted as he was manuvered into the stirrups and Eithan watched with a grimace at how rough Carl was treating him. He didn't deserve that, he didn't deserve anything that the man thought he did, he was an innocent man. "What did you put in me, you fuck!?"He screeched at him, though moaned when fingers were shoved into him, grimacing deeply and crying out in pain when he was breached.
Carl kept on going until he reached the cervix. He thrusted quick to see how fast the slick production could be triggered. The eggs would have added to the demand on this side so he had catered the drug to increase the secretion of natrual lubricant. He took out his fingers to shove the speculum in, the slick was almost overflowing and dripped out from the appratus and made it very slippery. "Saul can you squeeze your behind, this thing is slipping out... nevermind I doubt if you get the control over your muscle there."
Saul squirted around the man's gloved fingers, groaning as he tilted his head back, squirming when he felt something else shoving its way inside of him. He grimaced while his back arched and curled his toes,"What are you... Nhh..."He panted, feeling his ass dripping onto the thin fabric beneath him that covered the metal table.
Carl was forced to push the speculum deeper to keep it in place, stabbing into the prostate. He screwed open the speculum so that he could see the cervix, nudging even deeper on the sweet spot. He was quite annoyed by the liquid kept on obscuring his view and he shoved a cotton inside to wipe it away.
Saul felt sick to his stomach as he moaned out in discomfort and pain, the tool made him cry out as his tunnel was stretched and manipulated. He whimpered and his legs squirmed in the stirrups, frowning up and turning his head from side to side,"It hurts!"He shuddered, his anus gaping and squeezing as he suffered on the table.
"Stop moving! I can't anything with so much slick now. Or do I need more restraints on you?" He roughly pushed his legs wider, got even more cotton inside to dab away the slick, pushed up the limpy cock and taped it roughlt in the underbelly. He resumed his positiob and probed on the cervix more to see how it was reacting to stimulation.
"No... No."He shook his head at the question of if he wanted to be restrained, he couldn't stop himself from arching against the cool metal and fingers though. Saul was trying not to, he sobbed when his legs were spread apart more, biting down on his tongue to keep from moaning. His cock grew hard against his belly slightly and he turned his head slightly to meet Eithan's eyes slightly, he whimpered. The young man couldn't watch, he turned away even as he was being looked to.
Carl continued to stab on the cervix, finding some positive feedback from his cock with how he squirt out precum every time he poked onto it. He refused to acknowledge the little interaction between the two, choosing to shut it all out and ignore it. He got a spatula in to flick on the cervix to test for its flexibility, taking some of the cervix secretion for more analysis. This marked the end of the exam and he pulled the speculum out without even closing it.
Saul groaned, shuddering and nudging himself up against the tool inside of him, huffing heavily and managing to find release as his cock twitched. Cumming onto his tight round belly and grimacing as he collapsed onto the table, Eithan heard the thud and looked back at him slightly in curiosity. Then tugging against his own restraints slightly as he sat up some, panting softly and closing his legs at the knee.
Hearing the clucking sound of the metal restraints of Eithan, Carl couldnt stop himself from looking over to his side. He saw the slight panting and the squirming of his legs together and knew he was probably aroused himself, but was it because the one who was moaning was Saul or was it because the view itself, he couldnt distinguish. Carl brushed away all those thoughts and proceeded to touch on Saul's belly which had finished the latest round of growth spurt. He felt around the belly, determining their individual positions.
"What did you put inside of him?"He asked,"Did you do it to me too?"He looked scared of the answer, he hadn't seen Saul's ultrasound, maybe it was a stupid question but what if he wasn't having symptoms as bad as his. He didn't trust Carl any more, it was mutual on both ends as he frowned at him and struggled against the leather. While Saul mumbled and writhed slowly from side to side and groaned, more fluids leaked from him while his toes curled.
"Our child wasnt intended to be a punishment!" Carl loooed up and started but bit his tongue to stop himself. He saw the fear and distrust on Eithan's face and decided whatever he said wouldnt make a difference, not unlike Eithan himself. He turned to his task on hand and contined probing. Saul had developed further along than he thought and he needed to mine data.
Eithan flinched at the shout as he turned his face away slightly, shrugging his head into his shoulders as if to hide away as he cried softly into his arm. He hated this, he wanted things to go back to they way it was, no matter how much he said he hated him. Saul groaned and shifted on the table, back arching and face reddening at the touches of the stranger despite him being unconscious.
Carl had successfully located all the eggs, and concluded that the child was deeest within Saul. He could imagine some difficulty delivering thr child after getting exhausted from all the eggs. He split Saul's legs one last time to check on the soiled parts, glad to see the flow of slick still steady. Taking off his gloves he compulsively turned to look at Eithan, once again found himself wanting to console Eithan seeing him sobbing. He sighed and went near Eithan quietly, letting the restraints loose, half expecting him to struggle immediately but was surprised by him not doing so.
Eithan tensed with the feeling of Carl unrestraining him, he peeked up slightly at the older man and looked cautious of him as he turned towards him slightly. He watched him silently with tears still leaking down his cheeks as he sat up some, sniffing and rubbing at his eyes.
Carl held out his hand, wincing a bit internally when he saw the flinch and fear of Eithan, but continued on to gently wipe away the tears. Each droplet stabbed through his heart like a dagger. He sighed and cupped his face in one hand, not wanting Eithan to feel trapped anymore. He got even closer and lifted him up, getting him through the door and return to their room where Stanley was sleeping soundly. He set him down on the bed and whispered while brushing through his hair. "What do I do with you Eithan... what can I do to make you love me, make you stay." He looked at him sadly before standing and picking Stanley up.
Eithan leant into the other more to grip him by the shirt and press his face into his chest, whimpering softly as he did so,"Please... Please, believe me... You're scaring me, I don't like you like this."He said, not replying to his question, though letting go of his shirt when he stood upright again, watching him closely as he went to pick up the sleeping Stanley,"What if you go back to being how you were?"He replied, curling up against the headboard of the bed, he didn't reach for their son.
"Can you also do that? Return to how you pretend to love me and not wanting to leave? Let me dream on?" Carl put down the sleeping baby beside Eithan, letting him look at him while he started tending to his wounds again. He was getting lost himself, no longer sure how he wanted to treat Eithan without hurting both of them at the same time.
Eithan didn't want to argue with Carl as he nodded quickly, he looked down at the baby as he laid down on the bed beside him, he reached over slightly to run his knuckle against his cheek. Though letting his partner tend to his bandaged wrists, looking at the older man and hissing softly when the bandage was pulled away from the scarring.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27