Mpreg Central

Full Version: Experimental subject (w/ lovebite)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
(No it's quite alright.... it's more of a pleasnat surprise xD) 

"Seeing that you have outgrown all your clothings... I have taken the liberty to order some online. Though I guess you may need to fitting to find your precise size now. Let's get back to our room to try it out." Carl got up from his side and moved toward Eithan, ready to help him up. With the quickly growing belly, he needed the help to heave himself from a sitting position. 

With a hand on the small of his back, Carl got Eithan back to the room and took out a dress. A maternity dress that hugged his figure, with black thick leggings to go with. "That's the disguise I am referring to. I guess that's the best fit to you with your current condition, don't you think so?"
((Heh. I'll try to push you to write more then.))

Eithan was huffing by the time they did, the house was a torture to move from place to place now, despite how large and well decorated he could care less if his feet and back were on fire. He leant against the bedpost with one hand as the other rubbed his belly as the weight settled in his pelvic area and against his spine. "A...dress?"He asked, face flushed from embarrassment and lack of breath, he took a slow seat on the bed with his shirt ridden all the way up. His belly stuck out like a sore thumb and he widened his legs so it would settle between them. He was wondering why the man had been so worried about him gaining weight. The baby must be about nine pounds already. With his and Carl's genes...if that even worked that way...their son must be getting the best of the gene pool. Especially if he took from Carl's side... That got him thinking about the family he spoke so little of, what happened to them? "I'm not wearing that."He said simply with a shake of his head once he caught his breath," You're kidding me."He sighed, looking up at the other man with a small pout,"Everyone will stare at me."
"If you don't wear that I am sure people will be staring even harder. Have you looked into the mirror lately? Look at yourself, with your belly exposed and those breasts that must have exceeded C cups... I don't think they could stop staring. At least if you wear this dress, I guess their starings would be more appreciative than spooked." Carl sat down close to Eithan, splaying the dress out a bit more. The dangling neckline would have no doubt emphasized Eithan's cleavage, the navy blue stretchy fabric would have hugged the belly nicely, with the leggings below, the dress was designed to be slightly short, a bit more flowy at the bottom. "Now I will help you change. I think it would match you. I got knee length boots for you too."
He frowned at that, looking down at himself then at the dress as Carl sat beside him and he pressed his lips together,"I hate this..."He muttered, he didn't add the obvious 'I hate you too.' at the end, but he glared at the doctor slightly, then pushed himself up to his feet. The young man began taking off his clothes, stripping down to his underwear and the bra Carl had given him a few weeks back that looked like it was getting a bit small. "Dress me then."He told him, looking down at the clothing the father of the child inside of him had picked out for him, glancing at him.
That glare spoke so much and Carl sighed silently. He stood up and started by adjusting Eithan's bra. The nursing bras are a little wet from the milk that spilled a bit. He fitted them so it would support the breasts a bit better. He could see Eithan shifted a bit at his manipulation. He then asked Eithan to raise his hands to get the dress on.

"I think you should sit for the leggiings." He held Eithan's waist and helped him lower himself on the bed again. He helped him slide the leggings up the slightly swollen feet now, getting to the thighs part, he asked Eithan to wound his arms around his shoulders to heave him up, he himself steadied the body with palms on his back.
Eithan wiggled his leggings on over his wide ass and hips, wobbling a bit even with Carl steadying him, he cleared his throat and pulled away now. "That it?"He asked, taking a seat once he was done, the dress flowed over his belly and the leggings fit perfectly over his womanly curves. "You got a coat for me to wear? I heard on the tv that it's pretty cold out."He looked down, running a hand over his middle and crossing his legs at the ankle, looking towards the window of the bedroom.
Carl touched on the curves appreciatively and said "well yes of course. Wont want you to catch a cold either. I got you a down jacket, maternity fit so it should cover your belly alright." He helped him shifted the legging, making sure his cock wasnt squeezed too much."

(Sorry gotta go for a bit... a bit short here...)
Eithan flinched away from the touch with a small frown, he was ticklish and didn't exactly like Carl's unwanted advances as he went towards the bathroom. Taking a brush to straighten out his hair, which touched his shoulders in loose curls and he sighed. The young, heavily pregnant man moved towards the bedroom again,"Are we leaving now? Will we get lunch on the way?"He asked hopefully, rubbing his middle absentmindedly and smoothing the dress over his round mound.
"No we will have lunch here. I couldn't quite control the food outside." He didnt mention he thought it was too risky to be having meals outside. Too mnay chance and too many people around who may discover that Eithan was a guy. "Changing your clothes now to let you get used to the movements and feeling of a dress. Although I can see you are quite comfortable in them." He was a bit surprised at how he had adjusted to the dress already.

"Now shall we?" He extended a hand like a gentleman inviting a lady.
Eithan was disappointed at that they wouldn't be sharing lunch outside of the house, he looked down some then out of the window,"How bad could it be? The kids gonna have to eat fast food sometime during their life."He debated, coming towards Carl and reaching out some in a manipulated gesture as he ran his finger through his hair. Pouting some,"Please."He asked, though saw that there wasn't any changing his mind so pulled away and turned towards the door. "Yeah, well when you were a kid like me...then you...experimented."He wasn't sure if that was the way he should have worded it but he did and he nodded when he mentioned leaving,"Yeah. Let's go."He said and turned to shuffle out of the bedroom silently afterwards, a hand going to his back while the other rested on his protruding middle.
Carl was suprised again. So Eithan had been experimenting with woman's clothing before? What did he mean, otherwise, by that. He followed him out and was happy to find him adopting the classic pregnant posture already, it would make him fit into the character when they were out. 

Carl quickly stride in the dining hall when he saw how Eithan attempted to sit down on the chair, supporting his belly and holding him around his waist, he helped him lower himself onto the chair. He helped turn the chair so he was facing the table properly before gettinf seated himself. 

"What you mentioned just now.... what do you mean by you have experimented it?" he asked curiously as they started eating.
Eithan looked at Carl curiously when he mentioned their previous conversation and shrugged lightly as he shifted to get comfortable in his seat. "Something from when I was in highschool, it's nothing."He waved a hand with a small furrow in his brow, they never spoke much about their past, though of course they both had an extensive one. The younger man sat forwards, taking his cup to drink a few ounces of it, then pick up his fork to start on his fruit salad.
Carl wasnt too easy to let go on this topic and he pressed. "You have experience in... crossdressing? Oh I am sure you would look stunning. Even now with the belly you look great, like seriously great." Carl smiled. He truly thought Eithan fitted nicely with the sress, which only accentuated his pregnancy and added on him some feminity and motherly glow, his softened features now also helped.
Eithan chewed for a moment, his face flushing, he swallowed and cleared his throat,"I guess I do."He replied, looking down and licking his lips free from fruit juice,"Thanks."He shrugged, his free hand going to his middle as he felt the baby shift some inside of him, seemingly to what it's father said. Then he kept eating the rest of his fruit, then glancing up at the other man,"I told you. In highschool...it was when I was struggling with my sexuality... I ended up trying my sister's clothes... I even went outside once and got a date...."He stopped chewing, pressing his lips together and shaking his head, going silent bow as he chewed the rest of the fruit.
"You even got a date! Well I guess that shouldn't be too big of a problem. Even now, I am sure a lot of men would want to hit on you if you walked alone on the street." Carl commented, praised even. "So... that date turned out to be... bad?" He asked, noticing how he became tensed and a bit sad.
He shook his head and laughed bitterly,"Yeah, well, you say that because you're a gay guy."He pressed his lips together, pushing his hair behind his ears and sat back after loosing most of his appetite to the conversation. Though he did take up his cup with both hands to sip from it quietly, sitting back in his seat with a sigh,"Of course it did. The guy wasn't even into me, when we got to the place he was all over me...and when he got between my legs..."He quieted and cleared his throat, shaking his head again quickly.
Carl couldnt begin to imagine how harshly Eithan could be treated that night. He had his own struggle back then to come to terms with his sexuality, but he could imagine it to be very hard for Eithan too. He got out of his chair and knelt in front of Eithan, looked up into his sad eyes and covered his hands on the cup with his own, as if to give him energy. "Sorry to hear that. It wasnt my intention to remind you of bad memories. I apologize for that... I just wanted to say... you are beautiful. Do not let that experience hinder you, he was a jerk for hurting you, an idiot for not knowing to cherish you." He didnt go on but he wanted to tell Eithan that he wouldnt be that jerk or idiot, if he would be given the chance.
Eithan didn't look up at Carl as he stood up and came towards him, he was looking down still into his cup of juice and he frowned,"Don't feel sorry for me. I've dealt with it."He pulled his hands away, placing the cup down on the table and going to scoot forwards in his seat,"I don't want to hear that from you."He told him, he just wanted all of this over with, he wanted to go back home and see his sister and Dad... He sniffled lightly, rubbing at his eyes with the back of his hand and then running them down his middle, pressing his lips together,"Can we just go now"
Carl sighed at how Eithan shut him out again. It wasnt easy for him to see Eithan always sulking and his obvious hatred and annoyance at him hurted like hell. He stood back up and said "you will have to finish the salad before we go." He returned to his seat and started on his portion too.

It wasn't long before they were good to go. At the door, Carl helped Eithan sat down and got the knee lengthed boots on, making him look quite chic. He then helped him shrugged on the down jacket that had a fluffy ring around the hood and the sleeves, the red jacket reflecting on his face giving him a healthy glow. "Ok we are good to go." He had ordered the chaffeur to come as near the door as possible. He got his coat on himself and helped Eithan brave the snow, getting into the vehicle quickly.
Eithan felt like a tomato in the well fitted jacket, his face instantly reddened with the drop in temperature and he stuffed his hands into his pockets. He climbed into the chauffeured car before Carl and plopped down with a huff, curling up against the opposite door and leaning his head against it. He looked out of the window with an undeniable expression of excitement, smiling brightly and shifting back in the leather seat,"I haven't been out in so long, I almost forgot what it felt like."He grinned happily, not at Carl but out at the snowy landscape they began to drive through.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27