Mpreg Central

Full Version: Experimental subject (w/ lovebite)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
"Who is she? Eithan you mean? No he doesnt have to be here. In fact I have FORBIDDEN him to come here." Carl put streess in his words knoeing Eithan would probably hear that. He set down Saul before continuing with his exams. Carl sat down and got the wand up again, scanning through the incredibly huge belly, finding wggs after eggs but not really seeing the baby that he cared the most. He pushed hard on the belly trying to shift away the eggs and heard the weak squeal from Saul.
"You have a husband and not a wife?"Saul asked after that,"You did the same thing to him?"He looked towards the corner where Eithan stood quietly, he flinched when Carl snapped at him and flushed in the face. Saul huffed when he was laid back down, frowning and turning his head to look at the blank screen slightly,"What's in the...eggs?"He asked, looking up at Carl slightly and squirmed when his belly was pressed into, whining softly and turning his face away in the opposite direction. His belly wiggled, along with his breasts,"It's there..."He grunted out,"I feel it."He told the other man, tugging against his restraints,"They never...stop moving... Is it yours?"
"Whyvare you so inssitent on our relationship, that we are married?" Carl asked casually as he continued to manipulate the belly. "Those eggs are... eggs. Ostritch eggs to be more accurate. Contrary to what you believed, human do not reproduce in egg form. The squirming is probably from the child who's indeed mine ..." Carl got lost mid sentence when he could finally locate the child. It was still very high up in the stomach, but she looked to be developed quite well. He pressed hard on the egg in front of her to have a better view. The baby was beautiful and suddenly Carl thought perhaps it wasnt that important to punish Saul, since he had managed to bring him such a pretty child.
"I don't know."Saul replied, gulping and shifting his hips forwards as he whimpered quietly with the shifting of his insides,"Why are you so surprised by me thinking that? Would you rather me think that he's your slave?"He replied with his question and looked unbelieving of what the man told him, he was to be having something not even human... He looked at the man,"Congrats."Saul said simply, looking down at his large, rounded middle and frowned up when he had been manipulated so much,"What is it?"He asked, laying his head back and looking towards the screen slightly, he noticed the sight of the baby but didn't know what was so special about it. As Eithan came forwards as well, leaning into the screen to see better.
"I'd think that he considered himself a slave more than vice versa." Carl huffed. He traced the monitor with a finger and said "we are having a beautiful baby girl, very soon too, from the look of it. She's .. beautiful. " it could be that the image reminsed him of his little sisters, he smiled when he thought of how they always pushed him into braiding thier hair. "A girl who would grow up to be so pretty, asking for her nails to be painted and hair combed, or maybe she would want to climb the trees and and draw on the walls..."
Eithan was standing a step behind Carl as he watched the figure on the screen, Saul looked hopeful at the soon part and nodded some,"Hopefully."He added and laid his head back, he was exhausted completely still and almost fell asleep when the stranger spoke aloud. Eithan snorted,"Probably the latter."He replied even if he was speaking to himself and he looked down at Stanley, he loved their son because he had to, though with this...baby...could he do the same?
Carl glanced at Eithan hearing his voice. "What are you doing herr? I think i said you arent supposed to be here." He started wiping away the gel on Saul. The belly was expanded so quickly, stretchmaeks were everywhere and it was not a pretty sight, but Carl was showing more gentleness than ever to Saul. In mere seconds he had bonded with hsi daughter here, and in some way it consoled him in a twisted way. Deep down he was fearful that Eithan woudl stripped him of everything by lwaving with the children, then at least this one he could keep to himself.
Eithan quieted as he was looked at, he looked down slightly and leant into Carl, he held himself to his back and pressed his face into his shoulder blades. "Let me stay? We should talk together about how he would give birth... Without another person to help, another person who cares... I'll be really hard on him."He saw himself as a birthing expert just because of the work he did in carrying and birthing Stanley. Saul shifted slightly and groaned as he stretched out more, grimacing and exhaling heavily,"It's tight."He murmured, turning his head away and sighing as his belly wobbled on top of his center.
"Am I not the one who care and the one to help here? Considering I am the father of the child I guess I have more say in the birth than you." Carl replied quietly, feeling Eithan's belly nudged into him as he hugged him. He wasnt trying to be sarcastic or hostile, merely trying to state the fact here.
He turned to look at Saul. "Tight? What do you mean by tight? As in your muscle tightened up or is it your belly's stretched tight from the expansion."
Eithan said nothing and simply pulled away from Carl as he walked out of the room, picking up Stanley from the couch and shutting the door loudly behind himself. "You wanna go outside, bud?"He asked in a murmur, nuzzling the top of his head and moving towards the stairs,"Let's go to the garden, we'll see the pretty flowers."He kissed his head and did as he said he would.
Saul shrugged some,"It's just tight... It has been for a while."He murmured and shook his head, tugging on the restraints,"What if I can't give birth?"He asked, looking up at the man.
Carl looked at Eithan leaving the room and closed his eyes whne he slammed the door. He turned around to face Saul after awhile. "What do you mean by you can't give birth? If you mean you cant get the baby out, dont worry about it, I am here. That wouldnt be a problem at all." Though how long it would take was another problem. He assessed Saul and was convinced enough he wouldnt have the strength to fight back so he released him. "Since you are so concerned with the birth, let's get to that part of the exam. Spread your legs will you? Or do you prefer the stirrups?"
"That doesn't make me feel better about any of this."Saul replied,"Whether you're here or not."He looked at the man, he was weak, though he wanted to show him how much he hated him with every fiber of his being. The cable man was only calm for himself, he knew if he struggled it would only make things worse and not better. So he played along with this psychopath. "You think I can hold my legs open myself like this?"He asked sarcastically and shook his head,"I can barely lift himself, he sighed and tried spreading his legs though it only did so a few inches. He looked at Carl sort of helplessly then.
Carl frowned at how weak Saul appeared. This could create problem.during the delivery. He would have to consider some exercise for Saul. "Well if you cant then stirrups it is." He fitted the equipment and lifted the legs that were once muscular up. They were white from months from the Sun, muscles had shrunk and the skin become smoother because of the medicine.
With Saul's legs spread at an obscene angle, Carl started the examination. He got his gloves on and pushed in 2 digits into the slightly moist opening.
Saul groaned when his legs were lifted, it felt oddly wonderful as the pressure was shifted off of the area of concentration within him. He laid back with a small grimace, shifting his hips when he was pushed into and slick began dripping around his fingers. "How long do I have to go?"He asked, looking up towards the ceiling as he pressed his lips together.
"My estimate is after another groeth spurt you would be ready." Carl wasnt exactly as certain as he sounded. The grwoth spurts were coming so randomly that it was difficult to track. He waant too concerned though since Saul would be here all the time and Carl was ready for any delivery anytime, all his equipment and monitors were readily available right beside him. He would have to lessen the time of sedation for Saul though from now on.
"Can I really take another one? I look ready to just...pop..."He groaned as his insides shifted with the movement of the child and little did he know, it's twin,"Are there really ostriches inside of me?"He asked, looking towards the other man slightly, his unrestrained hands ran over his overly stretched middle and he sighed heavily.
"You mean are the eggs able to hatch? No, so dont you worry for having a bunch of tiny ostritches following you around afterwards. And contrary to what you believe, human skin's able yo be stretched for more than you think, so yes certainly you can take another." Carl pushed the weeping cock away for obscuring his vision, sticking it with a tape on the huge belly. Expanding his 2 fingers inside Saul, a little space was created in Saul's entrance and slick spilled over. The amount was abundant as aniticipated. Carl nodded to himself before reaching deeper in to feel the texture of the cervix.
Saul was silently grateful for that as he nodded some, despite the talk of having to grow even more, knowing he wouldn't recover from this any time soon. With his chest and belly bloated the way they were, he didn't know how he could go back home this way. He groaned softly when his cock was barely even touched and his hips pitched forwards slightly,"Mm."He grit his teeth, his ass dialated with the finger entering him and he laid back more, just enjoying the feeling for now.
Carl's finger tips reached th3 cervix that was very densitive and slightly swollen now. It was tightly closed as typical in woman at their 8th month of gestation. Carl rubbed on it to see if it was sensitive enough to elicit an orgasm, making Saul come from ehind alone. It would be his intented effect of the drug, giving one the ability to cum in labor with how the baby stretchrd through the cervix.
Saul messed with the bottles connected to his nipples, they were warm and almost filled to the brim with milky fluid, he knew that he had made it. Though it still seemed so unreal. He shuddered at the touch and tilted his head back slightly,"Mm..."Hs hummed, shutting his eyes and pressing his lips together as he sunk into the movement, then shook his head,"That feels good."He murmured, though quickly tried wiggling his almost jelly like legs,"Stop-"He shifted away so his finger wasn't rubbing against whatever it was any more, though his knuckle caught on his prostate and he groaned quietly.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27