Mpreg Central

Full Version: Experimental subject (w/ lovebite)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Carl saw Eithan's whole body tense up, even his canal squeezed tight, no doubt pushing the baby even harder on his sweet spot. His cock had once again stood high and proud and squirted some much thinner sperm out, and because the stimulation was still there, his cock wouldnt go limp afterwards, keeping Eithan painfully close to orgasm. Any touch on his genitals now would be torture but the baby was still there waiting to be born

"Eithan... can you hear me?" Eithan was still trembling all over from the orgasm and unable to respond.
He was so close to delivering the baby, so close... He could feel it, his stomach was tight with the most current contraction and he screamed out loudly. His back arching and legs shifting for a better angle frantically as he tilted his head back, moaning and groaning while his hips bucked forwards. Eithan whined and grit his teeth, spittle coming down his lip as he reached frantically for the pillows behind them to grasp onto them tightly. Crying out as the shoulders slipped slowly out of him, one by one, thin cum layered the curve of his belly and flowed down the underside of his cock to his balls. As he came weakly, thicker globs spurting from his tip and his hips lifting when the baby finally splashed out of him into it's fathers hands.
Carl admired the form of Eithan, not unlike a swan extending his neck for the final push. He couldnt utter a word as he saw his child slipping out agaonizingly slow from the tight oprning of Eithan, and it wasnt until the very last moment that Carl remembered his duty and shot his hands forward to hold the baby , slipping out with a gush of liquid, simultaneously with his father's release. He lookd at the baby, amazed and speechless as he wriggled a bit before a wailing sound could be heard through the room. "Our son is here Eithan, he has arrived." With teary eyes Carl looked up at Eithan, who was barely out of the high from the 3 consecutive orgasms.
Eithan had collapsed against the bed, feeling an attachment still towards the child and himself as he shifted slightly to realize that it was a thick cord of some sort. Warm, thick juices still escaped his gaping ass as he tried blinking away the blurriness in his eyes while his head turned from one side of the pillow to the next. He looked downwards towards the other man with exhaustion fully hinted on his face, though wanting to see the source of the crying as he reached a hand slightly downwards. His own face was stained with streaks of sweat and droplets of tears that didn't fall from his eyes yet while he laid back against the messy bed.
Carl saw how disoriented Eithan still was, and proceeded to put the baby in his hands, over his deflated belly, and cooed over him for awhile waiting for Eithan to come around. "Eithan, look at the baby. He's here now because of your hardwork. Say hello to him." He smiled whne he saw rhe baby instinctively started seeking for food source, nudging on Eithan's chest trying to find the place where the milk camr from. Eithan had leaked all over himself as he birthed and orgasmed. He saw Eithan raised his trembling hands to hold the new born, and he let them bond while he dealt with the afterbirth.
Eithan laughed softly as he wrapped his arms carefully around the baby almost as if he was holding a puppy, though he knew that he was much more precious than that. "Hey bud."He looked over the dark haired baby, unable to see what color his eyes were yet as he kept them shut while he whined at his chest. The young man held the boy in one arm as he moved to sit up some and push the shoulder of his shirt down so his breast slipped out. Watching as the baby fumbled a bit with his full nipple then latched on, he looked surprised to actually feel the sensation of suckling when it happened finally. "Nice and hungry, aren't you? I'll fix that."He murmured, supporting the child's head with one hand and his back with the other as his thumb smoothed his wet patch of hair. Eithan grinned at the little one, his ass still ached but seeing the boy's face made it al worth it as he pushed out the after birth subconsciously. His body ridding itself of the last trace of him being pregnant on the inside despite how full and bloated his stomach still was.
Carl took care of the placenta after confirming that it was intact. He got back behind Eithan, supporting his back so he could move up a bit without sitting right on his sore hole. He also relieved his trembling hand and helped supported thr babys head as hr latchrd on his full nipple. He was feeling very content when he flet Eithan relaxed into him. He hadnr felt this cozy and warm for a very long time, revelling in the feel of family as he touched on the cheek of the baby and ruffled his hair too.
It wasn't long before both Eithan had drifted off, he held the child close to his chest even as he slept, the still suckling mouth of the baby moved. As the young man, no longer pregnant and adoring the feeling of their son's rising and falling chest, he turned his face into the other's neck. He murmured quietly in his sleep, while one arm supported thr baby, his other moved to intertwine his fingers with Carl's.
Carl looked at their intertwined hands, something that touched deep in his heart. He hadnt gotten to link hands with anyone for a long time. He lowered his head to kiss on Eithan's face, still sweaty, but it had felt right. "Sleep my angel, both my angels. I will protect you both from all harm. We are family now and no one could separate us." He vowed to himself as he felt Eithan finally lost even the lsst of his consciousness.

(...skip?)
((Yeah, I'll go ahead and do it. I'm going to head off in a bit.))
(Sure thing! :))
It was a handful of months later when their son was already holding his own head up and reacting to him like a normal baby, laughing when he played peekaboo with him and responding to his name. Which he had chosen himself after much thought to himself and asking Carl some long winded questions. He had finally decided on Stanley because of the comic book author and the martial arts master, to him it was the best of both worlds. A little bit of geek and jock in him to keep him from leaning too much into one side of the spectrum.

He had never had a doll as a child, considering he was a boy back then, though if he had to guess, it would have helped with taking care of Stanley. That and reading even one book on what he was dealing with, now it seemed a bit too late. He was learning everything on the go and not beforehand, and had to deal with it because neither he nor Stanley was going anywhere else any time soon. Though that thought was stopped in it's tracks when he was laying with the baby on the couch, he was thinner or thinning at least and the baby was small enough to fit in the space from the edge of the couch and the back. Along with him cradling him as his hand rested on his belly while he napped and his birth father watched tv, the news of course. He wanted to stay in touch with the real world, the world outside of this house. It was something that he always made sure to pay attention to.
Carl's raised heart was more or less settled now with, he had been worried Eithan would refuse to take care of or bon with the child and it was huge relief now to see him obviously loving Stanley. He walked into the living room after ending his session in the lab and proceeded to kiss their sleeping son's full cheeks.

"Hey, how you doing?" He looked at eithan and asked him. Their relationship had more or less settled on something not as strained as before, though still not quite a relationship as he had hoped. They were more like co-parents now. "What's on the news?"
Eithan was a bit caught up in his own mind as he watched the tv quietly, then down at the baby as he rubbed his thumb over the little boy's belly. "I'm good."He replied quietly, sitting back against the couch cushion more with a sigh, looking up at Carl,"Me."He said and glanced at the tv, nodding towards it and then adjusting his hand as he leant against his arm,"Again."
Carl was speechless. He hadn't expected the search team to be continuing their effort, and that the media was still reporting it. "Is it becausw your family was highprofile or was it just that the media was too nosy. I dont even recall them reporting my family at all back then, it's as if they were too trivial and it wasnt worth their time to evrn address the issue. Perhaps it's becase they were dead already, while they still believed you alive."
"My family isn't high profile."Eithan replied, watching the screen quietly for a few seconds then sitting up some as he took the baby's blanket and rolled it up to place it behind him. Making sure that he wouldn't roll off the couch,"You would call that being nosy?"His brows furrowed as he looked up at Carl,"I was their only son, now I can barely recognise myself, I bet they can't either."He looked down, his breasts were still full and producing milk on a hourly basis, he had begun having to place tissues in his bra to keep them from leaking. His stomach wasn't flat anymore after Stanley had made his appearance, it was puffy and bloated, he looked up at his partner,"Could I do something for them? Would you at least let me do that?"
Carl sat down beside the baby and asked, eyes fixated on the infant. "What do you want to do?" He ruffled the baby's hair. He had started to recognise faces, of course he was the happiest to be near his birth father, who also smelt of food. He was also pleased that the baby had gone close to him too. Although fiercely protective of the baby, Carl always found his moments with his son, in particular the night feedings. He would get up and fuss over the wailing child with bottled milk of Eithan.
Eithan thought about it, of course he would ask something like that, though he truly didn't know what he would send to his family to make sure that they knew he was alright. "Could I write a letter? Maybe a photo of Stanley?"He would have to lie of course, but that was better than them withering away to find him and never doing so. The young man's parents had to be suffering, not including his sister, he thought about her and his hand moved to his middle. Would Carl breed him again? Would they ever have a little girl to take care of as well? He looked towards their son, then Carl,"You can pick him up."He couldn't stop him of course, not when he's been so sore lately, he can't jump up quickly in the middle of the night to run to the baby like Carl can. Nor could he stop him when the man insisted on giving him weekly checkups, just as he couldn't stop them when he was pregnant.
"Of course I can. What a peculiar question. Though I dont want to disturb him when he slept." He glanced at Eithan, weighing his words. "I guess... yes you can write a letter, though I will have to censor it. A photo of Stanley.... I will have to think about it." He was protective of his son too, letting his son's face showing all over TV didnt really sound like a good idea. He got up and noticed the the first sign of leaking from Eithan, the area around the nursing bra was starting to get wet. Hw thought this must be around the feeding time of Stanley and as if on cue, the baby started fussing and wailing for his food.

"Guess it's nursing time. Go ahead to get your shirt up right where you are, I will get Stanley near you.
"No, I meant..."He sighed and shook his head as he looked away when he glanced at him, his eyes went to the tv again even though his segment wasn't still showing. It reminded him of what else he wanted to talk to Carl about,"The cable isn't working right."He mentioned, like a zombie almost when it came to feeding the baby, as soon as the doctor mentioned it his hands went to unbutton his shirt. "If you're not going to get me any thing else to entertain myself with then you could at least make sure the cable is on properly."He looked to him for Stanley, holding up his hands for the baby.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27