Mpreg Central

Full Version: Experimental subject (w/ lovebite)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
They had arrived the house soon and Carl was walking up the stairs. Eithan had seemed to be enduring a contraction but it was hard to determine when hevwas whimpering almost constantly now. He thought for a moment and finally broke their silence. "Do you want to be at the bedroom or…"
When labor had finally started picking up, Eithan was at a lost at what to do, he breathed heavily and gripped onto Carl tightly whenever a contraction creeped up on him. The young man was struggling, though he made it work for himself,"I don't care... I just want you."He told him, pressing his tight belly against the others flat chest and stomach, groaning out loudly. His legs shifted quickly even as he was carried and he groaned out, tilting his head back,"Hurts... Ohh... Fuck, it hurts."He arched his back, grunting out loudly, cursing and digging his nails into his partner until he gasped, shifting as much he could as a wet spot grew on his pants.
Carl knew Eithan must be enduring a lot of pain for him to be gripping on him like this. He decided to get Eithan into their bedroom and when Eithan was squirming so much, he half guessed he must be starting to produce sluck at the canal. He out him on the bed and started stripping him while he writhered. "Try to remember to breath, I am taking off your clothes and checking you in a minute."
Eithan's eyes rolled back as the pressure came lower, it was a strange sensation, a fullness coming from inside of him and taking advantage of every ounce of his slick. He turned onto his side, reaching to grip onto the back of one of his thighs, grimacing deeply. Almost forgetting how to breathe when he became light headed and red in the face,"Nnhh..."He whimpered, tilting his head back and pressing it into the fabric of Carl's pillow, smelling his scent on it. The young man let go of his leg after the contraction stopped but kept it there as he grit his teeth,"Tell me. Tell me, I want to push."He groaned out, even if it wasn't time yet, squeezing his eyes shut and his hand went to cradle his belly instead. He's had a bad experience with pain and pleasure lately, if this was going to be anything like the experience with the vibrator.
Carl was almost mesmerized by what he was seeing. The full belly on full display in front, as Eithan was lying on his side, he could see the full extend of the belly and it was simply impressive. The naked bottom was now on full display, the perfectly bubbly and smooth asscheeks and the hole that was slightly visible, especially when Eithan was grabbing on his leg, made his want to lavish it.

He gently pushed the raised leg a bit higher, seeing the entrance glistening with slick, he just inserted the finger directly after a few rub on the ring of muscles. As soon as he breeched it open, a trickle of slick spilled over and trailed down to the bed, creating a wet spot. His finger was met with overwhelming warmth and bit tight by the muscles, as if wanted to pull it in to satisfy some itch deep within. "Can you try relaxing a bit, my finger is kind of stuck there with how hard you are gripping on me... down there." Carl said with a dazed voiced. This was all too beautiful.
Eithan was sweating fully now, his long hair stuck to his face and neck, even the cleavage made by the bra he wore, his entire body almost glistened. He kept a firm grip on his leg, the baby was coming, he could feel every inch of it moving downwards and couldn't help it as he curled forwards. His cheeks flushed darkly and he nodded quickly when he bit his lip, trying to relax, though before he could, he was caught by the most...intense contraction he has ever felt. The pregnant man moaned out loudly, back arching and letting go of his leg as he reached back quickly to grip onto the headboard of the bed,"I gotta... Ohh, fuck... Pushing..."He dropped his chin onto his chest, it seemed this baby knew that once they had realized he was on his way that he might as well make a show out of the entrance. It was happening faster than he could have ever imagined, he went silent in concentration, not focusing on the fingers up his ass as he struggled to push.
Carl could feel the canal relaxing a bit, probably due to the pushing that Eithan was doing helping with the opening of the canal. He quickly got in and felt the head at a much lower level than he gad anticipated. Apparently Eithan had managed to rexhfull dilation and the baby's head had almost descended all the way into the birth canal. He reached around the moist and slippery canal, feeling quite satisfied with the condition, perfect for encouraging the baby down. "Eithan you are ready to push, the baby's head is lodged beyond your cervix. He would soon be passing your prostate, do be prepared for the sensation." He announced to Eithan whose face was all scrunched up
The baby was definitely on the rails and not waiting for anything or any one, even it's birth father who was struggling for breath after his first real push,"You don't have anything for me to take?"He asked, panting heavily and tilting his head back as he rested against the wooden headboard, grimacing deeply. "If there's any indication from you or what I'm feeling now...he's got a big head."He turned his face to press it into his arm, his back arched slowly and he groaned at the beginning of a new contraction. "Mngh..."He grunted quietly, squeezing his eyes shut tightly again and curling forwards with a deathgrip on the bedframe as he bore down.
"You are managing this way better than I thought really. I dont think you would need any pain medicine? It really isnt pain that you are feeling right?" His finger had just been touching the baby's head which had surged forward a bit as Eithan pushed again. He withdrew his finger finally, watching as Eithan concentrated on getting the baby down.
"Better?"He snorted, though did agree with the other as he nodded slightly though was soon caught up in another pain, shifting his footing. Eithan frowned up, tilting his head back and huffing a few times before dropping his chin back down against his sternum as he beared down. Gritting his teeth so much, it almost looked as if he was grinning when he pushed,"Aghh..."He growled low, never thinking he could make that sound himself as he made it, curling forwards almost fully folded in on himself if not for his belly,"Fuck-"He gasped, when the head finally found it's way to his prostate, he groaned and lifted his hips from the bed as he tried to keep up the pace with his pushes.
Eithan's cock shoot up to full erection and Carl knew that the baby's head had hit the prostate, nice and squarely. The painful groan of Eithan was starting to turn into something that sounded more like pleasure than agony. He pushed Eithan's legs further apart to look at the opening, which looked quite normal excpet for the continuous flow of slick, making it appeared quite erotic. "Continue to push, you are doing this just as it should."
The young man panted heavily, collapsing onto the bed as he folded his legs beneath him, allowing his hole room to create as much as a mess as his body needed. It had to all help towards getting the baby out of him, didn't it? He groaned, his hips bucked as his cock searched for friction where he wouldn't find it, in the air above his hips and belly,"Nha..."He panted heavily, tilting his head back and lolling his face from side to side as he rested against the pillows, grunting briefly,"I'm sorry... Your bed... I'm ruining it."He groaned, back arching as he turned onto his side again, reaching down to grip his knee while he curled forwards,"Ghh... Ahh!"His toes curled and he shook his head, almost trying to move away from the intensity of the pleasure,"Fuck... Fuck!"He bit his knuckle and turned his face into the pillow as he clinched up again into a long push, trying to get the baby's head past his prostate.
"Dont worry about the bed. Your are doing great here. The pleasure will be quite overwhelming but try to concentrate in pushing past it. Carl was quite stunned with Eithan's look. He could see his toenails from how much he was curling his toes, and his whole body was trembling so hard from pleasure, it looked like Eithan was in a constant orgasm - which was true in a way. He helped Eithan lifted up his leg a bit higher, checking on his entrance to find nothing still. He decided he could check the progress again and inserted two fingers, brushing over the ultra sensitive wall.
"Argh!"He cursed again, lifting his other foot to brace it against Carl's shoulder as he cried out loudly and arched his back fully while bearing down. It was happening slowly, but he was getting there, gritting his teeth and bracing his chin against his chest as he kept pushing as hard as he could manage. He was panting and huffing in labored breaths, tossing his head back and growling almost animal like as the head of the baby pinched his prostate against the wall of his intestine. The young man sobbed softly as he came with a hard shudder.
Eithan's belly had been nudging on Carl's chest, pressed even deeper into him as he pushed. He wrapped Eithan close to encourage him, letting him held on him as tight as he wanted to get through that barrier of pleasure. His finger that was still within Eithan was feeling the baby moving forward, and with one big push that accompanies that howling, the head had surged forward through that area. The seed of Eithan spread all across his underbelly, getting everywhere as it dripped back on the bed.

"Good, the first barrier was past. Now let's hope the shoulder wouldn't happen to nudge on it too." Carl wrapped Eithan in his arms, letting him pant as he regained consciousness from the vigorous orgasm and the pushings.
Eithan couldn't breathe for a full few seconds after the child's head was finally birthed pass his prostate, grimacing as he leant forwards to lean against Carl. "Oh god..."He groaned out against the others shoulder and neck, frowning up as his legs wrapped around the man. His hands gripped onto his shoulders and he whimpered heavily,"I was right... He has a huge head."He managed to laugh breathlessly against his ear, his eyes shut tightly and he curled into his partner more with a groan as he beared down again.
Carl wrapped Eithan in his arms and patted his back, encouraging and consoling, helping his catch his breath. "A big head is good, big headed babies should be clevere." He caressed his sweaty back and pressed on his aching back muscle. He felt Eithan tensing up again and murmurred "You are doing good, so good and just right. Lean on me, put all your weight on me, just focus on the pushing." He was feeling strangely close with Eithan not just physically speaking but also mentally so to speak. At this moment of struggle he felt like Eithan was letting him in.
Eithan found comfort in Carl's arms, he wasn't imagining anyone else holding him or even thinking of being anywhere else but the present. Right now he was having a baby, not in a million life times would he actually think of that, he laughed at his partners words with a small shake of his head. Groaning out when his back was massaged slowly even with one hand, the pressure there lifted only slightly though it gave him enough relief to begin pushing again. He leant against Carl fully, both arms wrapped around him tight as he lifted his hips from the bed while he pushed hard with the cramp. His face scrunched up in the painful amount of pleasure he was feeling as he helped the baby along steadily out of his ass,"Hnn..."He froze, his legs shifting away quickly though he kept a grasp onto the older man, he felt the head. Really, felt it. "He's coming."He gasped out, panting and dropping his chin to his chest again as he began pushing once more.
Carl moved one hand down to the bottom while the other hand replaced the pressing on the back. He felt a bit of bulging when he touched the sensitive opening. "Yes indeed that's the head surging foward. He would crown in a bit of time really. Do be careful with your skin, you are very well lubricated but the skin still needed some strerching to accommodate the girth." He held on Eithan tight as he lushed again mutmurring nonesense attempting to encourage him, one hand covering his opening to feel how the baby was moving forward.
Eithan groaned when Carl touched his bulging asshole, face twisting up with the weird sensation, he arched his back as he pushed harder. He didn't stop until the sliver of the child's head grew larger and larger with each passing second of pushing,"A-Ah... Ugnn." Completely stiff as he kept going, growling when the baby nudged against his prostate and gritting his teeth. He hissed out in discomfort when a burning sensation started up, he sobbed and arched his back as he kept pushing and pushing, grimacing. "Burns... It burns... Ohhh..."His mouth hung open as the shoulders squeezed over his sweet spot now, eyes rolling back and moaning when the head escaped him.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27