Mpreg Central

Full Version: Experimental subject (w/ lovebite)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Holding Stanley in his arms was an interesting feeling. Even though he couldnt quite talk yet, he could feel the amazing bon between them as he got close to his son. He handed the infant gently over to Eithan, looking at his full breast, he started considering the next step. It may be a good time for him to test on the duration of the drug. He had expected the drug to have a one time effect only, but from the past regular tests, he could see the set of organs within Eithan still working perfectly. Perhaps the effect was permanent.
He replied absentmindedly as he watched his son suckled. "Alright I will get the cable guy to come fix it. By the way today is the day for your checkup. Let's do it after Stanley was settled for his nap."
"Alright."Eithan said simply as his arm shifted to cradle the baby, his other supported his head while he made sure the bra didn't interfere,"We could do it now, I'm sure Stan doesn't mind."He replied, looking down at their son as he looked content with the nipple in his mouth, he was pretty sure that the baby could tell the difference between bottled milk and milk straight from his birth father. Most times when Eithan only tried to bottle feed him, the boy spat it back up, it was amazing to him how traits could even be picked up now. The five month old seemed to be having a dandy time as he fed.
"You sure about that? The angle could be a bit tricky, i will need to get access to your belly. Stanley couldnt really drink with you lying down right. Oh are you referring to the 2nd part of the exam? The internal could be done here I guess. .." Carl got down to his knees and spread Eithan's legs, fitting himself in between. The belly right in front was still quite full, puffy, but not wrinkled. It was as if he was still 4 months pregnant.
Eithan shifted forwards slightly to recline against the back of the couch, allowing Carl whatever he needed to examine,"I don't think I'll be getting any thinner. It's been five months."He said with a sigh, looking between Stanley and Carl as the man did his exam and he though about their previous conversation with a quiet frown. Though opened his mouth up to speak,"What happened to them?"He asked,"Your family."He realised that he never had the guts or emotional attachment to the other man to ask him.
Carl got one of Eithan's legs up on the couch so that his anus could be shown. He found that the sensitivity had remainrd after the birth and with proper stimulation Eithan could emit slick on his own. He rubbed on the perineum and the cock to encourage the secretion, then got his finger in.

"My family? They were killed by a lunatic."
Eithan shivered, arching his back slightly against the finger and grimacing some,"A lunatic?"He looked down at Carl slightly,"What..."He didn't know how to question the other man more about it, though he did look at him strangely,"Are we safe here?"He asked finally, looking down to Stanley, it had been about a year, though what if this lunatic just didn't like children?
"Ha well he got caught on fhe spot. Spending the rest of his life in the asylum. Not a threat anymore i assure you. That man that I used to call a father." Carl sneered. That lunatic was in fact his stepfather, who had killed the whole family in cold blood when he got drunk. Among them theres his two little sisters and a baby half- brother who was barely 1.

He reached in deep to find the cervix, once again closed tightly and slightly swollen. Eithan's womb dont realky have a mensturation cycle, but the slightly swollen cervix could be indication it was ovulating.
Eithan didn't reply to that, he was silent as the child in his arms fed hungrily, though was soon slowing in his feeding as he slowly began settling down. He could see the sleep in his eyes as he could barely stay looking up at his birth father, who wrapped his baby blanket around him gently. "It's okay, you can sleep, buddy."He murmured,"You won't miss anything, promise."He smoothed down the hair of his head, the baby drifted off and he squirmed against the finger inside of him now,"What are you checking?"He asked, face flushing darkly as he looked from the baby to it's father.
"Dont you find this feeling familiar? Reaching this deep inside could only be that. Your cervix." Carl looked at Eithan, once again finding his blush to be quite attractive. He moved his finger slowly to feel around his prostate, and another sweet spot that Carl had discovered to be not unlike the G spot in women. Today could be the day that he try out the longterm effectiveness of his drug. Eithan was leaking slick now, his cock had been hardening up and weeping. "I think I should take over Stanley now. Put him on the other couch maybe. There is something that would happen here that was not suitable for minors."
"I know... O-Of course, but why?"He asked briefly, though hissed quietly beneath his breath as he moaned lightly, squeezing his eyes shut tightly. The young man nodded as he let Carl take Stanley from him, when he came back, he leant up to grip the others collar and drag him into a kiss,"Will you fuck me?"He asked, breathless now as his ass soaked through to the spot on the couch that he was sitting in, pressing himself against the other as he wrapped his legs around him.
"Oh of course... quite eager arent you. Hmm" he enjoyed the attack on him and started roaming all over Eithan's curvy body. They were almost biting each other, fighting over dominance but as Carl lifted him up to push him on the couch, he was gaining the upper hand by attacking from the top. He lifted Eithan's legs to circle it around his waist, rubbing their members together, his finger tracing the wet hole again.
"Shut up."He growled lightly against his neck and nipped at him there, allowing the other to run his rough hands over his body, knowing that he never stopped thinking about him being his lover. The young man finally submitted to him after a few moments of fighting for dominance, moaning as their members touched. Not just briefly, but fully and hot and wet like he could only imagine his own ass to be, he almost missed being able to fuck people. When Carl teased at his hole again, he blushed darkly as his back arched and he whimpered,"More..."
Carl chuckled at the needy whisper. He felt slick dripping down whenever his rub would crack open the hole a bit. He slipped a finger in to feel around the canal thats already more than ready for something to penetrate. He kissed Eithan once more passionately and said in a low voice. "You are driving me crazy Eithan... ever since the day I met you." He lookrd at him with obsession and fascination. There was no way he would be letting Eithan go ever.
Eithan pushed his opening hole down around the others finger and tilted his head back with a groan, making sure not to be too loud with the baby in the room with them. He whimpered at the fingering and arched his back during it, until their mouths were coming together again in a deep kiss. Something he felt to put his heart into, though he just couldn't as he pulled away slightly after it, looking up at the man curiously when he spoke. His bright eyes glittering in the midday light, he looked away slightly as he blushed and leant up again,"I wish it was that day again... I wish things were normal... Then maybe I could love you."
"why cant you love me now! you have feelings for me too, and we have our child here, why cant you love me?" carl asked a bit desperately. His eyes spoke of urgency. He saw the avoidance and, as if wanting to prove his words, kissed Eithan again, his hands stroked harder on their cocks and finger thrusted faster jn his hole. He came up and said "see how your body js way more honest than your mouth? At least your body likes me very much." He said with sadness in his tone.
Eithan didn't look at Carl, though he did return the kiss deeply, his eyes closing and fingers running through his hair as he groaned into his mouth. "Because-"His toes curled as he grimaced, hips bucking as he felt the finger shove inside of him further, cock dripping precum. The other turned away as he pushed his chest,"Stop. You ruined it."He told him, gripping his shirt and trying to sit up more.
Carl retreated his finger and looked at Eithan as he shifted. He didnt know what he could do to change Eithan's mind. He let Eithan shifted as he put his palm on the soft but still full belly. It felt like pudding, the same softness and smoothness. Carl suddenly panicked and desperately wanted to fill it again with a child. With a baby growing within Eithan, he thought maybe then he would have more reason to stay with him. He got on Eithan and pushed up both his legs to spread them wider, aligning his cock with the dripping hole and pushed in in one go.
Eithan felt what Carl was implying, what was going through his mind and he looked up at him as if he was almost begging for it. He would love another baby, he would love another baby with him, though he looked terrified at the aspect of getting caught up in a weird love and hate relationship with him. The other, smaller man groaned out when he was shoved into, the slickness of his hole helped keep the thrust from hurting him too much as he cried out in pleasure. His back arching and head falling back against the couch as he held onto the other man tightly,"Why?"He panted, his toes curling,"What do you want from me?"
"You knew full well what I want, I want your heart. I want to build a family with you. I want you to stay ...." Carl said between moans. Thw feeling was amazing, even better than there first time maybe. He felt more connected and of course, the warmth and slickiness helped too. He thrusted deep and hard, hovering over Eithan as he moved. He was hitting all the right spots, he knew it seeing Eithan's loud moaning and his face of pure bliss.
Eithan leant up as his hands curled tightly into the fabric of his shirt and he groaned into his mouth as he kissed him deeply again. They pounded into the couch as their hips slapped together with the sound of sex, even the smell of it permeated the room, it made his mouth water. "I love you. I do."He murmured against his mouth, opening it so their tongues snaked together and he groaned out in pleasure, eyes rolling back in his head. "You're so good... So good to me."He whined, trembling and leaning into the other's chest.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27