The shemale and her slave. (Dolria1.) Finished.
The shemale had sucked upon him until her slave had climaxed once more. She had swallowed down her slave's cum, smiling up at him.
(skipping ahead?)
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
(Okay.)
~after eight months~
Soren was waddling with his big belly over the kitchen to take some snacks in the third time. He carry triplets, and he was very big as his belly spurts forward and make him look like a whale. His belly button pop out and the puppies we're kicking inside his womb, making him moan. After he ate, he come to sit next to his mistress. "Mistress, I'm so horny" he moaned into her ear, his tail wagged between his legs.
The shemale had did as what was best for her pregnant slave. She had taken off her clothing, doing the same with her slave's own ones. She had kissed her slave's lips passionately and roughly, turning him around and thrusting into him from behind.
Soren moan loudly as his shemale mistress knock him up. The big three puppies inside him kicked wildly, as his belly bounced back and forth.
The shemale had kissed her slave's swollen stomah, smiling while he had felt the pups kicking inside of her slave's belly. She had placed her hands upon his belly as she had smiled.
Suddenly her slave felt a pain in his belly, and a gush of water flow out of his ass down his thighs. "OMG babe! I'm in labor!" He screamed in panic.
The shemale's smile faded at the sound of her slave's panicked voice. She had helped him to their shared of bed, helping him lay down as she had tried not to give into her fear. "Breathe love. I know that you are scared but dont be. I will be with you the whole entire time. I promise." She had said softly to her laboring slave.
Soren screamed as he had a contraction. "Ahhhh!! Its hurt!! Can i push? Am i dialting yet?".
The shemale had been nervous, trying to keep her slave comfortable. "Yes you are love." She had checked between her slave's legs.
Soren screamed as a hard contraction squeezed his womb and make his belly hardened like a rock. "its hurt!" he cried. then he lift his legs apart and start to push, red face. "Nghhh!!".
The shemale's heart broke at the sound of her slave's screams of agony. She had sat in between her slave's legs, trying to get him distracted from the pain that he had felt come down on him like a tone of bricks.
his hole start to streched and bulged as the first baby head was coming out. "ahhhhhh!!! nghh!! its hurt!!" he sobed and cried in pain, and keep push harder.
The shemale had been nervous about the birthing, rubbing her slave's propped up knees to try to keep him away from the pain that he had felt. "You are doing well love. Keep going. I know it is painful but everything will be alright soon and we will hold our sons or daughters.
Soren cried out and pushed harder, gritting his teeth hard and grunting. "ahhhhhh!!!" the head of the first baby pop out, streching his hole, and finaly, the rest of the body was out. the baby screamed red face. it was a girl.
The shemale had stayed by her beloved slave, touching her slave's swollen stomach. When the baby had been freed from it's father she had been the first to catch their newly born daughter in her arms. "You did it love. It's a girl!" She exclaimed while wiping the blood from the baby in a gentle way.
The slave nodded, and soon the second baby crowned down in his birth cannal and pressed his hole. that one was bigger then the first one. he screamed. "Ahhhhhhh!!! fuckkkk!!" his ears twised and his tail wagged as he try to push the baby out of his anus.
The shemale had felt helpless as she could not alleviate his slave's pain. All she could do was encourage him through the labor that had brung pain along with it. She had reached out and had helped his opening stretch with her dainty fingers so that the baby could pass through it more smoother. She knew that this would cause his beloved slave pain but she had no other choices to pick from.
The slave yelled from the pain the birth have caused him. his belly quivered and moved lower close to his hips as the second baby start to come out. he pushed and pushed, for a long time, and after a long scream the second baby was finaly out. it was a huge baby, and it was a boy.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,079 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock
  Have My Baby [FINISHED!] Hockeypreg2xSazzyP260 Sam260 910 68,886 09-27-2018, 08:59 PM
Last Post: Sam260
Sad The prince and the slave (closed) Littleittyboy 60 6,253 08-21-2018, 05:14 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  No more slave (c/w bhdire8) Dots 58 4,578 04-16-2018, 12:28 PM
Last Post: Dots
  C The Surrogate Slave (Closed with DragonKnight) doctorsin 10 3,269 04-22-2017, 01:34 PM
Last Post: doctorsin
  The Slave (with Shane20) Graviddude 39 4,303 04-09-2017, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Shane20
  C The Hung and The belly with dolria1 Roxas Atlas 74 10,802 04-01-2017, 11:34 PM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  C Amazonian's Slave (close with dolria1) labprotocol 84 17,010 03-29-2017, 08:07 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  Centaur's Brood Mare (closed with dolria1) WolfenBreeder 87 38,197 03-27-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: dolria1
  C The Dragon Master and The Human Slave with xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx Roxas Atlas 54 8,093 12-01-2016, 07:05 PM
Last Post: xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx