Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Deal (Closed with Dragon Knight)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Ryne sighed as he felt Ginsu's hands rub his belly. The baby kicked and stretched as it felt its father's touch.
(08-07-2015, 11:10 PM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]Ryne sighed as he felt Ginsu's hands rub his belly. The baby kicked and stretched as it felt its father's touch.

"Does that feel better?" He purred softly and kneaded his belly bring more pleasure out of Ryne to feed the baby.
Ryne tried to hide his blush. The baby kicked harder to signal it was happy. "Don't encourage it. When will it go to sleep?" He asked.
(08-08-2015, 12:38 AM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]Ryne tried to hide his blush. The baby kicked harder to signal it was happy. "Don't encourage it. When will it go to sleep?" He asked.

"After it's good and full the baby feeds of your pleasure." He explained and kissed Ryne passionately.
Ryne broke the kids and asked. "And how do we make that go faster?" He asked carefully.
(08-08-2015, 12:48 AM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]Ryne broke the kids and asked. "And how do we make that go faster?" He asked carefully.

"By doing this!". Ginsu purred and latched his mouth onto Ryne's cock suckling it.
Ryne moaned and gripped the sheets. "S-stop! Can you at least give me a word of warning?!" He begged.
(08-08-2015, 01:17 AM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]Ryne moaned and gripped the sheets. "S-stop! Can you at least give me a word of warning?!" He begged.

Ginsu nodded and suckled him harder to help him climax. So the baby would be full and ready to sleep
Ryne moaned louder before he climaxed, releasing his seed and causing Ryne to pant heavily.
(08-08-2015, 02:12 AM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]Ryne moaned louder before he climaxed, releasing his seed and causing Ryne to pant heavily.

"Sleep well little one". He cooed to Ryne's belly and lapped up the spilled seed. Now how about a bath together followed by cuddling in bed and watching a movie of your choice." He smiled and kissed Ryne's shoulder
"You really like treating me do you?" Ryne asked as he gave his belly a pat.
(08-08-2015, 03:39 AM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]"You really like treating me do you?" Ryne asked as he gave his belly a pat.

"Yes, I do". He smiled and kissed his belly. Before picking him up bridal style to carry him to the bathroom.
Ryne blushed brightly as he was carried. He slightly nuzzled into Ginsu's chest.
(08-08-2015, 03:52 AM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]Ryne blushed brightly as he was carried. He slightly nuzzled into Ginsu's chest.

Ginsu smiled and nuzzled him back. Once he entered the bathroom. He used his tail to turn on the water to a comfortable temperature for Ryne and poured in bath salts, bath oil and foaming bubble bath. He gently climbed into the bath with him. He settled Ryne in his lap leaning against his chest.
Ryne sighed happily in the water as he laid back. "This almost makes up for hypnotizing me." He revealed.
(08-08-2015, 04:07 AM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]Ryne sighed happily in the water as he laid back. "This almost makes up for hypnotizing me." He revealed.

"What how did you know?". Ginsu asked surprised and ran a soft sponge over Ryne's chest. Before sighing I am sorry. But you at risk hurting yourself and the baby".
"You didn't warn me that I would look overdue right away. I thought I was going to grow like a normal pregnancy. No I can't even leave this place." Ryne said sadly as he sunk deeper into the water.
(08-08-2015, 05:16 AM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]"You didn't warn me that I would look overdue right away. I thought I was going to grow like a normal pregnancy. No I can't even leave this place." Ryne said sadly as he sunk deeper into the water.

"Please don't be sad. Where did you wish to go?. I can preform a masking spell to hide your belly." He replied
"Alright. But no more powers." Ryne scolded as he rubbed his round belly.
(08-08-2015, 03:24 PM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]"Alright. But no more powers." Ryne scolded as he rubbed his round belly.

"Ok no more powers". Ginsu agreed with a nod
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29