Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Deal (Closed with Dragon Knight)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
"Please calm down. This a normal pregnancy. Stress is not good for you or the baby." He replied and kissed Ryne forcing him to calm down.
Ryne tried to calm down but couldn't. "Stop! This isn't a normal pregnancy. I'm huge! And I'll only get bigger! I can't do this! The deal is off." He begged.
He sighed and locked eyes with Ryne and mumbled a powerfu
He sighed and locked eyes with Ryne putting into a trance. You are going to calm down and eat something. Before laying for a nap when you wake. You feel better. Understand?"
Ryne's eyes dulled and nodded before he went to the table and sat down, waiting for his meal. When it arrived, he ate all he was given and immediately went to sleep. When Ryne woke up, he felt confused. What happened to him in the last few hours? He remembered being shocked at his new belly and wanting to quit the deal, but he couldn't remember what happened after that.
Ginsu felt guilty about the trickery but he had no choice. Ryne could harmed himself or the baby if he continued. "Hey there sleepy head did you a good nap?." He asked Ryne to distract him from remembering
Ryne groaned as he held his head. "What happened? My head hurts." He groaned as he tried to get up.
"You didn't get enough rest earlier. Here allow me to help you." Ginsu replied and started to massage Ryne's scalp to rid him of headache and relax him.
Ryne moaned as he was massaged. He looked down at his belly and frowned. "I'm huge. I don't think I can deliver this baby." He said sadly.
"Don't worry you be able to deliver our child. Once you do your body will go back to normal and you have everything you ever want." Ginsu cooed softly and massaged Ryne's belly playing with belly button that looked ready to pop outwards.
"Then what now? I can't leave this place like this. I'm scared." Ryne said as he laid down with a frown.
"Shh...just relax and allow me to care for you and child growing inside your belly. You will stay here until the child is born. Everything you want or need will be provided for you." Ginsu replied and started to massage Ryne's belly to telax him and take his mind of things.
"So I'm basically a prisoner here. Great." Ryne said as he pulled the sheets up, hiding away as best he could.
"Awh...come now you don't mean that. You are tired and hungry."Ginsu replied and hugged Ryne from behind as he stroked his belly. "How about I order up some room service for us. While you take a warn bath. Then, I will give you a nice long hot oil massage". He purred and nibbled Ryne's ear. As his fingers danced over his belly.
Ryne hid underneath the blankets after slapping Ginsu's hand away. "I'm not in the mood for an sexual encounters you might have in mind." He said as he wanted to be left alone.
"I am entitled as part of the deal to bond with our child st least. I won't touch you anywhere else but your belly". He replied and pulled the blankets from Ryne's belly. He smiled at the fleshy orb and kissed it. As He cupped it between his hands.
Ryne blushed and pulled the blanket over his head to hide his blush. The baby in Ryne's womb moved slightly, rolling lazily and causing Ryne to moan loudly.
(08-03-2015, 02:42 AM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]Ryne blushed and pulled the blanket over his head to hide his blush. The baby in Ryne's womb moved slightly, rolling lazily and causing Ryne to moan loudly.

"Hello in there baby. You like it when I stroke your mama's belly like this don't you". He chuckled. "Would like a kiss baby?". Ginsu teased and kissed the spot where he had felt the baby move. As he continued to stroke Ryne's belly and peppered it with kisses. "Come on little one can you move again for your papa please?" He coaxed 
"You better not move. Just stay there and be a good baby." Ryne said as the baby rolled again.
(08-03-2015, 03:00 PM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]"You better not move. Just stay there and be a good baby." Ryne said as the baby rolled again.

"Awh....thank you baby". Ginsu smiled and rewarded the baby with more kisses. Before He started to massage Ryne's belly to coaxed more movement from the baby. He was enjoying Ryne's moans and wanted to hear more.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29