Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Deal (Closed with Dragon Knight)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Ryne groaned and gripped Ginsu's hands. "I need to get on my hands and knees! I can feel it coming!" He exclaimed.
(08-30-2015, 12:53 AM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]Ryne groaned and gripped Ginsu's hands. "I need to get on my hands and knees! I can feel it coming!" He exclaimed.

"Alright take it easy my love". He whispered and moved Ryne into position
"I'm sorry. It just hurts causing I'm pushing a baby out of me!" Ryne said before he collapsed weakly on the bed in pain.
(08-30-2015, 01:15 AM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]"I'm sorry. It just hurts causing I'm pushing a baby out of me!" Ryne said before he collapsed weakly on the bed in pain.

"I know you are doing great". Ginsu coached and massaged his belly to ease his pain.
Ryne moaned and clenched the sheets through a contraction. "Am I dilating any farther?"
(08-30-2015, 02:06 AM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]Ryne moaned and clenched the sheets through a contraction. "Am I dilating any farther?"

"Yes, keep breathing for me". He replied. "You're 45 percent now".
Ryne moaned and laid on his side. "I feel like I'm going to pass out. I can't take it anymore." He said weakly.
(08-30-2015, 01:01 PM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]Ryne moaned and laid on his side. "I feel like I'm going to pass out. I can't take it anymore." He said weakly.

"I know just take a break for now."
Ryne nodded and laid one the bed, panting heavily through each contraction. His body started to glisten with sweat as he looked so helpless.
(08-30-2015, 07:49 PM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]Ryne nodded and laid one the bed, panting heavily through each contraction. His body started to glisten with sweat as he looked so helpless.

"Your doing great". He whispered and massaged his back. Before wiping his sweat away and gave him ice water.
"This baby better get out of me soon. It's taking its sweet time." Ryne said as he took a sip of the water.
(08-30-2015, 08:21 PM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]"This baby better get out of me soon. It's taking its sweet time." Ryne said as he took a sip of the water.

"I know just keep breathing for me. It's going to be worth it in the end". He replied
"Help me. Let me walk around." Ryne asked weakly.
(08-30-2015, 09:46 PM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]"Help me. Let me walk around." Ryne asked weakly.

"Sure." he nodded and helped Ryne to his feet
Ryne held onto Ginsu as they walked around the apartment. His large belly glistened in sweat as he waddled around
(08-30-2015, 10:04 PM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]Ryne held onto Ginsu as they walked around the apartment. His large belly glistened in sweat as he waddled around

Ginsu walked with him carefully
Ryne crouched down and squeezed Ginsu's hand as he felt a contraction. He continued to pace in circles for nearly half an hour before Ryne moaned. "Ohhhh! It's coming! It's coming and I need to get to a bed!" He stated.
(08-31-2015, 12:56 AM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]Ryne crouched down and squeezed Ginsu's hand as he felt a contraction. He continued to pace in circles for nearly half an hour before Ryne moaned. "Ohhhh! It's coming! It's coming and I need to get to a bed!" He stated.

"Ok here we go". Ginsu replied and hurried him to y he bed quickly
Ryne groaned and got on his hands and knees. "Check my dilation?" He asked wearily.
(08-31-2015, 02:14 AM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]Ryne groaned and got on his hands and knees. "Check my dilation?" He asked wearily.

"Yes, just take deep breathes". He whispered and inserted his fingers inside once more. "Alright, you are at 98 percent. I may have to break your water soon".
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29