Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Deal (Closed with Dragon Knight)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
"And no more sex unless I say so! I don't want to be reduced to something like a sex toy." Ryne said as he laid back, accidentally brushing against Ginsu's member.
(08-08-2015, 11:29 PM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]"And no more sex unless I say so! I don't want to be reduced to something like a sex toy." Ryne said as he laid back, accidentally brushing against Ginsu's member.

"Fine....but I get to cuddle and massage your belly each day at least three times to feed our baby". He panted and grounded his teeth.
"Fine. Now let's get out." Ryne said as he slowly got out, showing off his large ass. He grabbed a towel and wrapped around his frame, barely covering his belly.
(08-09-2015, 04:27 AM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]"Fine. Now let's get out." Ryne said as he slowly got out, showing off his large ass. He grabbed a towel and wrapped around his frame, barely covering his belly.

"Thank you, I shall prepare our bed for a cuddling session and belly massage." He cooed back and got out the tub drying himself off before slipping into a pair of sleep pants. He kissed Ryne's cheek and handed him a large button up sleep shirt. "Please put this on for me". He begged in a cute tone with sexy pout.
Ryne sighed as he put on the shirt. He waddled over and laid down on the bed. "Do what you wish." He said as he placed an arm under his arm.
(08-09-2015, 05:32 AM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]Ryne sighed as he put on the shirt. He waddled over and laid down on the bed. "Do what you wish." He said as he placed an arm under his arm.

"Thank you, please chose whatever show or movie you wish to watch this evening". He smiled happily and placed pillows behind Ryne's back to support it. He wanted Ryne to be comfortable and showed he cared. He laid down beside him and slowly opened the shirt only revealing his large belly. He stroked it lovingly and showered it with kisses gently.
Ryne grabbed the remote and started flipping through the channels until he found a action movie.
(08-09-2015, 04:21 PM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]Ryne grabbed the remote and started flipping through the channels until he found a action movie.

Ginsu smiled and entertained himself with rubbing coco butter all over Ryne's belly and hips to relax him. Also prevent stretch marks.
The baby enjoyed its father's touch and stretched and kicked to show its appreciation. Ryne tried to suppress a moan but failed as the movement was making him feel horny.
(08-09-2015, 06:35 PM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]The baby enjoyed its father's touch and stretched and kicked to show its appreciation. Ryne tried to suppress a moan but failed as the movement was making him feel horny.

Ginsu smiled and kissed the spot the baby kicked as heard Ryne's moan. But did his best to act like He heard it.
Ryne blushed brightly before he laid back. "Can you tell your baby to stop making me horny?" He asked.
(08-09-2015, 06:49 PM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]Ryne blushed brightly before he laid back. "Can you tell your baby to stop making me horny?" He asked.

"Don't you mean our baby?". He chuckled and settled the baby down once more. Before rebuttoning Ryne's shirt and wrapped his arms around him.
Ryne blushed brightly as he pulled the covers up. "I'm feeling a little tired. Why don't we get some rest?" He suggested.

(Skip to 4th month?)
(Sure)

"Of course". He nodded warmly and kissed him. Before the couple knew it four months had pass and Ryne's belly was larger than ever.
Ryne looked in the mirror wearing only a pair of boxers as he kept checking his belly. It looked overdue with quintuplets now and still continued to grow. He sighed as he grabbed his t-shirt and tried to put it on. He could only cover the top of his belly before it wouldn't budge, leaving his belly pretty exposed.
Ginsu was out getting Ryne his favorite foods that he had been craving. "Hello there, how did you sleep?". He asked and hugged him behind with his hands on his belly.
"I slept fine, but I'm running out of clothes. I need to go out and get some new ones." Ryne explained as the baby kicked.
"Alright, let's go together and pick them out together". He smiled warmly and kissed him.
"And how will we do that? Men aren't pregnant last time I checked." Ryne said as he folded his arms over his chest.
"You know I can use magic to hide your swollen belly". He replied and kissed him
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29