Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Deal (Closed with Dragon Knight)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Ryne looked at his body and didn't notice the change. "I don't look any different." He said.
(08-22-2015, 01:05 AM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]Ryne looked at his body and didn't notice the change. "I don't look any different." He said.

"Just look in the mirror and you see how you will look to others and in mirrors." He replied
Ryne went to the mirror and noticed how he looked. "We should get going. If I don't get any new clothes soon, I'll burst out of these ones." He exclaimed.
(08-22-2015, 01:33 AM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]Ryne went to the mirror and noticed how he looked. "We should get going. If I don't get any new clothes soon, I'll burst out of these ones." He exclaimed.

"Alright let's go now". He nodded
Ryne nodded as he went to the mall for some clothes. They picked up a lot of stretchy pants and large shirts to cover his growing middle. They were simply walking when Ryne stopped in front of a baby store. He noticed a little stuffed animal that he thought would be nice to give to the baby.
(08-22-2015, 01:53 AM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]Ryne nodded as he went to the mall for some clothes. They picked up a lot of stretchy pants and large shirts to cover his growing middle. They were simply walking when Ryne stopped in front of a baby store. He noticed a little stuffed animal that he thought would be nice to give to the baby.

Ginsu smiled and helped Ryne pick out clothes. Before noticing Ryne staring at the baby store. "What do you say we pick out some cute things for the baby?" He smiled warmly and kissed him.
Ryne blushed as he was kissed. "I-I'm not sure what to get." He said embarrassingly.
(08-22-2015, 02:32 AM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]Ryne blushed as he was kissed. "I-I'm not sure what to get." He said embarrassingly.

"Anything you want to decorate the nursery". He replied
Ryne nodded as he he walked in the store, noticing all the cute items for sale. He found a white crib, some yellow onesies, a few baby bibs and bottles, and a few toys. "do you think the baby will like this?" He asked Ginsu.
(08-22-2015, 02:45 AM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]Ryne nodded as he he walked in the store, noticing all the cute items for sale. He found a white crib, some yellow onesies, a few baby bibs and bottles, and a few toys. "do you think the baby will like this?" He asked Ginsu.

"I know the baby will love it". He smiled and kissed Ryne
Ryne blushed. "Then let's get all of it." He said as he held some of toys.
(08-23-2015, 01:12 AM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]Ryne blushed. "Then let's get all of it." He said as he held some of toys.

"Wonderful idea, my love". He smiled and paid for everything before ordering to have the items delivered to the hotel.
Ryne smiled as he held a bag with the toys, imagining the baby with it. He blushed at the idea of having a family. "G-Ginsu? Do you think.....we could have... A-a date?" He asked.
(08-23-2015, 11:08 PM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]Ryne smiled as he held a bag with the toys, imagining the baby with it. He blushed at the idea of having a family. "G-Ginsu? Do you think.....we could have... A-a date?" He asked.

"Of course we can. Where you like to go or do?. We could have dinner and movie, go ice skating, a nice picnic on the beach or we could just go to a little cafe enjoy warm drinks and baked goods". He offered
"I don't think I should ice skate in my condition." Ryne playfully joked as he thought. "A dinner and a movie would be good." He said as he rubbed his belly.
(08-24-2015, 01:07 AM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]"I don't think I should ice skate in my condition." Ryne playfully joked as he thought. "A dinner and a movie would be good." He said as he rubbed his belly.

Ginsu smiled and kissed Ryne. "Yes you do have a point. We can go wherever you want and choice of the movie."
"Maybe we can do it at home. That way we don't have to hide anything." Ryne suggested.
(08-24-2015, 02:06 AM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]"Maybe we can do it at home. That way we don't have to hide anything." Ryne suggested.

"Sounds wonderful, what you like to eat now?"
He smiled
"A steak would be nice." Ryne said sheepishly.
(08-24-2015, 02:43 AM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]"A steak would be nice." Ryne said sheepishly.

"You got it, I call in it now so it will ready when we arrive." He smiled and pulled out his cell phone
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29