Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Deal (Closed with Dragon Knight)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Ryne moaned in his sleep as he felt Ginsu rub his belly. The babies started to kick in response, loving Ginsu's touch.
Ginsu smiled and hummed a folk song softly for them.
Ryne mumbled in his sleep before he grabbed a pillow and hit Ginsu in his sleep.
Ginsu looked at him in shock and chuckled softly
Ryne mumbled in his sleep before Ginsu heard the crying of their daughter.
Ginsu woke up and picked their daughter up to soothe her.
Ruby settled down, but she still cried a little. She held onto a small toy ring as she was being held.
Ginsu bounced her his arms to calm her down further and wiggled a stuffed duck toy in front of her.
Ruby looked at the toy and tried to reach for it. In the other room, Ryne had awoken, moaning in discomfort as he woke. He tried to get up, but couldn't, finding himself too heavy. He looked down and screamed like he did 9 months ago.
Ginsu chuckled and handed it to her. Before setting her down in her play pen to play and hurried to Ryne's side.
"Not again! Why am I so big?! I wasn't this big last time!" Ryne exclaimed in disbelief
"I am not sure". Ginsu replied and massaged his belly to calm him.
Ryne sighed as he felt Ginsu rub his belly. "Where's Ruby? I want to see her." He asked.
"She is in her play pen with her stuffed duck. I will go get her". He replied and left to get Ruby
Ryne nodded as he rested on his side. Ruby was happily playing with the many toys strewn around her.
Ginsu smiled at her and picked her up with her toys.
Ruby giggled as she reached up with her tiny hand and grabbed Ginsu's nose.
Ginsu laughed with her and made playful silly sounds to make her laugh. As he tickled her sides and feet.
Ruby wiggled in laughter from Ginsu, giving her father a big smile as she moved in his arms.
Ginsu smiled back at her and laughed. Before making funny faces to go with the silly sounds to make her laugh more for her parents.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29