Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Deal (Closed with Dragon Knight)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Ryne moaned as he pressed his belly against Ginsu. His belly bounced in rhythm with each thrust.
(08-26-2015, 03:31 AM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]Ryne moaned as he pressed his belly against Ginsu. His belly bounced in rhythm with each thrust.

Ginsu moaned softly with each thrust bringing him closer to a climax.
"I'm going to cum! Please fill me up! I can't hold on for much longer!" Ryne begged as the baby kicked very hard and hit Ginsu.
(08-26-2015, 03:45 AM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]"I'm going to cum! Please fill me up! I can't hold on for much longer!" Ryne begged as the baby kicked very hard and hit Ginsu.

Ginsu didn't answer him as he screamed climaxing hard and deep into Ryne's body.
Ryne moaned as he felt Ginsu's seed enter him. His belly gurgled before it expanded, growing bigger until it reached sextuplet sized.
(08-26-2015, 11:33 PM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]Ryne moaned as he felt Ginsu's seed enter him. His belly gurgled before it expanded, growing bigger until it reached sextuplet sized.

"Yes, that's it baby eat up to big and strong" He coaxed
Ryne moaned as his big belly stopped growing. The baby was full and Ryne was tired from such exertion. "Great. I'm bigger now than I was before. I don't think I can even fit in my new clothes now." He said.
(08-27-2015, 02:42 AM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]Ryne moaned as his big belly stopped growing. The baby was full and Ryne was tired from such exertion. "Great. I'm bigger now than I was before. I don't think I can even fit in my new clothes now." He said.

"Don't worry my love. I can fix them for you with magic." He assured
Ryne smiled and nuzzled close to Ginsu as they returned back home.

(Want to skip to near birth?)
(08-27-2015, 03:34 AM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]Ryne smiled and nuzzled close to Ginsu as they returned back home.

(Want to skip to near birth?)

(Yeah)

Ginsu smiled and kissed Ryne. The nursery was decorated and everything ready for the new baby.
Ryne sat in his and Ginsu's bedroom with his hands on his belly. He was getting more nervous as the birth neared. His massive belly looked overdue with nonuplets and looked ready to pop any second.
(08-27-2015, 04:19 AM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]Ryne sat in his and Ginsu's bedroom with his hands on his belly. He was getting more nervous as the birth neared. His massive belly looked overdue with nonuplets and looked ready to pop any second.

"Don't be nervous Ryne. I promise everything will be fine". Ginsu assured him
"I don't know if I can do this Ginsu. What if the birth doesn't go right? We could lose the baby, or the baby could lose me! The baby needs its mother!" Ryne exclaimed as his fears were getting the better of him.
(08-27-2015, 11:09 AM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]"I don't know if I can do this Ginsu. What if the birth doesn't go right? We could lose the baby, or the baby could lose me! The baby needs its mother!" Ryne exclaimed as his fears were getting the better of him.

"Shh...I promise we won't lose our baby or you.". He replied gently and held Ryne to comfort him.
Ryne tried to take a deep breath to calm himself. "I know. But I'm still worried." He said as he held onto Ginsu.
(08-27-2015, 06:00 PM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]Ryne tried to take a deep breath to calm himself. "I know. But I'm still worried." He said as he held onto Ginsu.

"I know that's natural". He replied and kissed him
"It shouldn't be." Ryne said as he laid down in the bed, his belly sticking out.
(08-28-2015, 12:07 AM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]"It shouldn't be." Ryne said as he laid down in the bed, his belly sticking out.

"I know it's just a maternal thing". He smiled
"Doesn't feel like it. I need my rest." Ryne said as he tried to get comfortable.
(08-28-2015, 01:17 AM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]"Doesn't feel like it. I need my rest." Ryne said as he tried to get comfortable.

"Ok, please just rest". He whispered
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29