Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Deal (Closed with Dragon Knight)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Ryne fed their daughter. "Drink up little...." He said before he stopped. "What's her name?" He asked.
(09-22-2015, 10:53 PM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]Ryne fed their daughter. "Drink up little...." He said before he stopped. "What's her name?" He asked.

"What did you wish to name her?" Ginsu replied
Ryne thought for a moment as he looked upon his beautiful daughter. She had pale white skin and light blonde hair. She had a small tail and crimson red eyes. "Ruby." He replied.
"That's the perfect bane for our daughter". Ginsu smiled and kissed him
Ryne smiled from the kiss as Ruby finished drinking, giving a cute burp.
Ginsu kissed them both
Ruby giggled as she nuzzled into Ryne's chest. Ryne smiled warmly as he gave a little kiss to Ruby's forehead.
Ginsu smiled at the pair and kissed him both
Ryne blushed brightly as Ruby reached up to Ginsu, grabbing his nose.
Gins chuckled and made silly sounds to make her laugh
Ruby laughed happily as she clapped happily. Ryne watched the scene with happiness before he blushed at a thought. "Ginsu? Could we have more?" He asked carefully.
"Yes, I do believe it's possible". He purred
"How many do you think you can put in me?" Ryne asked cautiously
"I am not sure perhaps twins". He replied
Ryne blushed as he thought of himself with a bigger belly. Ruby gave a yawn and rested her head on Ryne's chest. "How can she be sleeping after waking up just a few moments ago?" He asked.
Ginsu smiled at him. "She is still a baby and just had a full meal"
"I guess. She's so cute though." Ryne said as he was awed by his own daughter.
"Yes, very cute". He smiled
Ryne slowly got up and took Ruby to her room. He carefully placed Ruby in her crib and pulled the blanket up so she wouldn't get cold. "Get some rest little one." He said happily.
Ginsu kissed Ruby's head and waited for Ryne on the bed.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29