Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Deal (Closed with Dragon Knight)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
"Could we also get some ice cream? The baby is giving me cravings." Ryne explained as he rubbed his large belly.
(08-24-2015, 02:56 AM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]"Could we also get some ice cream? The baby is giving me cravings." Ryne explained as he rubbed his large belly.

"As much as you wish". He smiled
Ryne smiled as he waddled beside Ginsu as they walked to the limo. As Ryne got in and say down, he started to feel strange. He started to feel horny, his breath becoming laboured as he needed pleasure.
(08-24-2015, 06:17 PM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]Ryne smiled as he waddled beside Ginsu as they walked to the limo. As Ryne got in and say down, he started to feel strange. He started to feel horny, his breath becoming laboured as he needed pleasure.

Ginsu smiled back and finished his call. Before smelling his harden cock. He opened Ryne's pants and stroked his cock. Before pushing his shirt up revealing his nipples. He latched onto one and suckled it.
Ryne moaned as Ginsu stroked his member and drank from his breast. "What's happening to me?" He asked weakly as he leaned into the seat.
(08-24-2015, 09:05 PM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]Ryne moaned as Ginsu stroked his member and drank from his breast. "What's happening to me?" He asked weakly as he leaned into the seat.

Ginsu moaned and swallowed the first mouthful of sweeten milk. The taste was addicting and made him want more. "Your body is producing milk that will nourish our child." He moaned and increased his pace.
Ryne moaned. "But why do I want pleasure?" He asked as the baby started to kick, causing small bumps to appear on Ryne's belly.
(08-24-2015, 09:52 PM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]Ryne moaned. "But why do I want pleasure?" He asked as the baby started to kick, causing small bumps to appear on Ryne's belly.

"Our baby is hungry and needs sexual energy to remain strong and healthy." Ginsu replied
Ryne panted in need. "I'm so hot. I feel like I'm on fire." He said as his belly gurgled in sexual hunger.
(08-24-2015, 11:16 PM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]Ryne panted in need. "I'm so hot. I feel like I'm on fire." He said as his belly gurgled in sexual hunger.

"Don't worry I will take care of you". He replied and pulled Ryne into his lap.
Ryne panted before he nuzzled Ginsu, his body knowing exactly what it wanted. "Rub my belly?" He asked.
(08-24-2015, 11:57 PM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]Ryne panted before he nuzzled Ginsu, his body knowing exactly what it wanted. "Rub my belly?" He asked.

"Of course". He smiled and started rubbing Ryne's belly.
Ryne moaned as his belly was rubbed so lovingly. The baby kicked more excitedly, hitting the bottom of Ryne's belly and hitting his member.
(08-25-2015, 06:42 AM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]Ryne moaned as his belly was rubbed so lovingly. The baby kicked more excitedly, hitting the bottom of Ryne's belly and hitting his member.

"Do you like that baby?". He purred out and massaged his belly.
Ryne's legs tensed up as pleasure overrided his body. The baby continued to kick, too excited as it hit every spot in Ryne's belly.
(08-26-2015, 12:05 AM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]Ryne's legs tensed up as pleasure overrided his body. The baby continued to kick, too excited as it hit every spot in Ryne's belly.

Ginsu moaned and massaged every spot that the baby kicked.
Ryne couldn't hold it in any longer. He moaned uncontrollably as he arched his back. "I need you in me right now! Fuck me really hard and never stop!" He begged Ginsu.
(08-26-2015, 12:27 AM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]Ryne couldn't hold it in any longer. He moaned uncontrollably as he arched his back. "I need you in me right now! Fuck me really hard and never stop!" He begged Ginsu.

"Yes, I want you!" He growled loudly with pleasure. He shifted into his true form and pulled Ryne into lap. He removed their clothes and thrust deeply into Ryne's body. Hungerily thrust into his lovers body roughly and steadily.
Ryne moaned as he felt Ginsu's member enter him. He wrapped his arms around Ginsu as he was pounded. His round ass jiggled with movement with each thrust.
(08-26-2015, 01:28 AM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]Ryne moaned as he felt Ginsu's member enter him. He wrapped his arms around Ginsu as he was pounded. His round ass jiggled with movement with each thrust.

"Yes, bounce on my thick cock.. Ginsu groaned as He bounced Ryne onto his cock harder.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29