Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Deal (Closed with Dragon Knight)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
"You're right. Can you do it?" Ryne asked politely as he turned to Ginsu and pushed his large belly against Ginsu.
"Yes, I can". He nodded with a smile and closed his eyes before focusing on the spell to hide Ryne's pregnant belly.
Ryne watched as Ginsu casted the spell. He looked down to see the changes and frowned. "It didn't work. I still look pregnant." He noted.
"Damn..." He mumbled and focused harder on the spell. He was weaken from the lack of sexual energy and fluids over the months. He even refused to take another to his bed and spent his waking hours waiting on Ryne in attempt to make him happy.
"What's wrong? You don't seem yourself?" Ryne asked as noticed Ginsu's frustration.
"It's nothing I am fine. It takes a minute". He replied stubbornly and worked on gathering all the power he had at the moment. Even as his head started to feel light headed.
"Stop. I can tell you're not feeling well. I'm sure Incubi can't get sick like humans so it has to be something else. Just tell me." Ryne asked as he held Ginsu's hand.
Ginsu panted and squeezed Ryne's hand weakly as he looked into his eyes. "I don't want too...I promised I was going to make you and the baby happy". He replied and continued to attempt to push himself.
"If you want to make me and the baby happy, stop pushing yourself to hard and tell me what's wrong. I can't stand seeing like this." Ryne begged as he teared up.
"I am sorry please don't cry". He whispered sadly and brushed Ryne's tears away. "Incubuses feed off of sex and pleasure not only to keep them healthy. But to keep them strong....I haven't been 'eating' properly or touched another. I don't want to be disloyal to you or break my promise". He whispered
Ryne thought about what Ginsu said and stepped away before removing his shirt and pants, leaving him completely naked.
"What are you doing?" Ginsu asked softly as his mouth watered at the sight.
"You need sex to stay strong right? I'll let you feed off me from now on. But only me! I don't care if you're on an island with horny young men or something. You can only have sex with me. Understand?" Ryne stated as he got on the bed.
"Yes, that's right. I promise I am only going to have sex with you". He replied and kissed Ryne passionately
Ryne returned the kiss and pulled Ginsu to the bed. He laid underneath his large belly as Ginsu hovered over him. He broke the kiss to catch his breath. "Do it." He begged.
"Yes, anything for you". He panted and entered Ryne's body quickly
Ryne moaned as he was penetrated. He held onto Ginsu as best he could.
Ginsu groaned and savored the taste before he started to rock into Ryne's body steadily.
Ryne moaned and held onto Hinsu as they made love. "Fill me up and have your fill." He begged.
"Yes, anything you wish". He panted and increased his pace.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29