Mpreg Central

Full Version: The Deal (Closed with Dragon Knight)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Ryne turned away. "St-stop! Don't do that." He begged with a massive blush on his face as he showed his backside.
"But why our baby and you are enjoying it". He teased and kissed Ryne. "Please let touch your belly for another hour and I won't touch you for the rest of evening". He purred and ran his fingers over Ryne's ass.
Ryne moaned as his ass was massaged. "No! Me and the baby are actually hungry. Why don't you get some food for me and junior?" He lied as he wanted to be alone.
(08-03-2015, 11:17 PM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]Ryne moaned as his ass was massaged. "No! Me and the baby are actually hungry. Why don't you get some food for me and junior?" He lied as he wanted to be alone.

"Of course, what is it you are craving?". He asked smoothly and returned his attentions back to Ryne's belly.
"Tacos with extra cheese and hot sauce, triple meat burger with fries, watermelon, ramen, sushi and chocolate covered strawberries." Ryne listed as he pulled up the cover over him.
(08-03-2015, 11:36 PM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]"Tacos with extra cheese and hot sauce, triple meat burger with fries, watermelon, ramen, sushi and chocolate covered strawberries." Ryne listed as he pulled up the cover over him.

"As you wish, I shall them ordered for you right away." He replied smoothly and left to place the order.
"If it's okay. Why don't you get it? Just to make sure everything is right." Ryne suggested as he gave cute puppy dog eyes.
(08-04-2015, 03:33 AM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]"If it's okay. Why don't you get it? Just to make sure everything is right." Ryne suggested as he gave cute puppy dog eyes.

"Of course, I won't be long." He smiled and kissed his brow. Before pulling the blankets away and kissed his belly. Afterwards, he left to fetch the requested items.
Ryne sighed as he tried to get up and think of a way to escape. After a few minutes, he gave up his escape and sat down on the bed. His stomach grumbles as the child was getting hungry. Ryne ignored it for a while until it started to become unbearable. He looked through the kitchen and managed to eat some cereal and the chocolate cake he had there. It still satisfy the baby.
(08-04-2015, 02:29 PM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]Ryne sighed as he tried to get up and think of a way to escape. After a few minutes, he gave up his escape and sat down on the bed. His stomach grumbles as the child was getting hungry. Ryne ignored it for a while until it started to become unbearable. He looked through the kitchen and managed to eat some cereal and the chocolate cake he had there. It still satisfy the baby.

Shinjo went to a variety of places to get different brands of each of the requested items for Ryne. He didn't know what brand he liked the best. He smiled as felt a husband shopping for his pregnant wife's cravings. But his smile faded as he remembered that after the child was born. Ryne was going to leave.
Ryne laid on the couch, trying to calm the active baby in his belly. The food he ate earlier didn't satisfy his cravings and only made it worse. "Please calm down! I don't know what else to feed you." He said as the baby continued to kick.
(08-04-2015, 10:46 PM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]Ryne laid on the couch, trying to calm the active baby in his belly. The food he ate earlier didn't satisfy his cravings and only made it worse. "Please calm down! I don't know what else to feed you." He said as the baby continued to kick.

Ginsu arrived back to the apartment shortly with the food. He set on the coffee table. "Hello there did you two miss me?". He cooed and kissed Ryne's belly to calm the baby.
"Do you have the food? The baby wouldn't stop kicking, even after eating everything in the apartment." Ryne explained as his stomach growled in hunger.
(08-04-2015, 11:32 PM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]"Do you have the food? The baby wouldn't stop kicking, even after eating everything in the apartment." Ryne explained as his stomach growled in hunger.

"Yes, I have plenty. The baby is craving it's parents touch and mother's sexual pleasure." He explained 
Ryne blushed brightly as he quickly took the grocery bag. "I'll just go make the food and feed the baby." He said as he immediately went to the kitchen.
(08-04-2015, 11:42 PM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]Ryne blushed brightly as he quickly took the grocery bag. "I'll just go make the food and feed the baby." He said as he immediately went to the kitchen.

"I also grabbed take away as well". Ginsu smiled and followed to help Ryne with food.
"Just set it on the table. I'll put everything together." Ryne suggested as he started to cook the ramen.
(08-05-2015, 12:29 AM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]"Just set it on the table. I'll put everything together." Ryne suggested as he started to cook the ramen.

"Are you sure?. I don't want it getting cold". Ginsu replied 
"It's okay. We can just reheat it." Ryne said as he started to boil the noodles.
(08-05-2015, 04:15 AM)DragonKnight Wrote: [ -> ]"It's okay. We can just reheat it." Ryne said as he started to boil the noodles.

"Alright, I will work on setting the table". He replued
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29