Mpreg Central

Full Version: Alone (nsfw, first come first serve.)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
"What's wrong?!" Ryne asked shakily.
"Nothing is wrong Ryne," the doctor said "I just...there are two new eggs, I don´t know how...that happen unless..." he said looking between Ryne and a blushing Kevan "Oh...you...I see," he said understanding how there were two new eggs "Ryne you just...conceived again, a few hours at most? you are carrying two eggs more, though these will be born three months later than your first clutch"
Ryne stared at the ultrasound machine and at Kevan. "Another....two? Hehehe..."Ryne chuckled in shock before he fainted.
Kevan looked worried "will he be fine?" he asked the doctor "how can he have conceived again...he was already pregnant
"It's rare but it can happen to some dragon mates. He'll be fine if he gets enough to eat, sleep and exercise." The medic explained before he packed up.
Kevan nodded and tucked Ryne in, he couldn´t belive Ryne was now expecting his children...it was just crazy...as he was also carrying his brother´s children. What worried him most was that Ryne was now pregnant with two sets and that would make him grow alot...
Ryne woke hours later, slowly waddling out of his room. He looked for Kevan, finding him in his study. "Kevan? I had the weirdest dream. My belly got bigger and the doctor said I was carrying two more babies." He stated.
Kevan looked up and smiled gently closing the door "really and...what...what you think of that dream?" Kevan said not sure of how telling him it was quite real, he was so much bigger...
"I don't knoe. I'd like more babies. But I'm worried about the birth." Ryne stated with a blush.
"the twins will be born must after the triplets," Kevan said softly "what...what worries you about the birth?" Kevan asked not really looking foward to seeing Ryne in such pain.
"Pain. I've never given birth before." Ryne explained as he rubbed his belly.
"birthing...its one of the steps in dragon marriage..." Kevan said blushing "its very intimate moment between mates, even with the pain, its...special for both carrier father and siring father as parents and as a couple, my parents said there was nothing like it..."
Ryne was curious about the ceremony. "What happens during the birthing?" He asked as he place a hand on the top of his belly.
"mates become one, and the carrying father presents his labor to the dragon gods and the spirit of our ancestors, its very complicated Ryne it wont make much sense, its not something you understand but rather do..."
Ryne nodded. "It sounds amazing. Can you show me what to do?" He asked as he wanted to take part.
"of the birthing you mean?" Kevan asked and blushed
Ryne nodded. "I want to do it. For the first three and the new twins."
Kevan looke at him and smiled "does..that means you want to marry me Ryne?"
Ryne blushed brightly and looked to the ground embarrassed. "Y-y-yes." He said.
Kevan smiled "It would be a honor for me, for you to become my husband," Kevan said proudly.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41