Mpreg Central

Full Version: Alone (nsfw, first come first serve.)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
"Release! I want you to fill me up!" Ryne begged as he was on the verge of climaxing again.
Kevan could feel his member wet with the juices Ryne released on his climax, he smiled "okay, just...be ready for it," he said as he released his hot seed, it was more thick than normal cum and a bit sticky, the reason Ryne had ended pregnant after just one night with Kevan´s brother.
Ryne moaned as he felt Kevan climax. His belly grew another inch without his notice, getting tighter. "So hot. So good!" He moaned as he rested his abdomen on on Kevan's chest.
Kevan took the moment in as Ryne rested against him and he reached and kissed his lips softly "I...love you" he whispered realizing it was crazy barely knowing the boy, but it was just so.
Ryne smiled and returned. "I love you too." He said as he got off Kevan and laid beside him, nuzzling his chest as he used it for a pillow.
Kevan covered them with a sheet and smiled kissing Ryne
Ryne smiled as he fell asleep. His belly made a few gurgling noises before it grew larger. His belly grew larger and larger until it looked overdue with quintuplets.
Kevan fell asleep with Ryne, spent after making love to the young boy and didn´t noticed how Ryne´s already big belly grew even more.
Ryne woke up in the morning and groaned a bit, his belly felt very tight for some reason. He got up and went to the bathroom, emptying his bladder before returning to the bed.
Kevan was up by then and his eyes went wide seeing how big Ryne was "Ryne?" he asked estranged "are you okay?" he asked standing up and putting his boxers on.
"I'm okay. My belly feels weird though." Ryne stated as he gave his larger belly a rub. He was completely unaware that his belly was larger.
"well its..quite larger," Kevan said standing and moving towards him placing his hands on the massive orb, he had never seen someone grow like this...
"What?! How can it be bigger?!" Ryne asked frantically.
"I...don´t know...Ill call the medic," he said alarmed fearing for Ryne.
Ryne gulped in fear. He hoped that it wasn't anything serious.
Kevan made a quick call to the medic and in some twenty minutes the doctor arrived. In the meanwhile Kevan had been holding Ryne rubbing his belly gently.
"I'm scared." Ryne stated as he leaned into Kevan's touch.
"Im sure all will be fine Ryne" Kevan said as the doctor was prerparing the ultrasound monitor "can you rise your shirt, Ryne?" the doctor asked.
Ryne nodded as he carefully lifted his shirt. His massive belly going up and down as Ryne breathed.
the doctor placed the cold gel on his abdomen and turned the machine on. three eggs apearead, of a good size now at three months yet the doctor squinted catching the glance of something else...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41