Mpreg Central

Full Version: Alone (nsfw, first come first serve.)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
Ryne smiled and moaned as Kevan rubbed his belly. "I want you." He said with a blush.
"but dear...you are giving birth...I would only make tis worse, giving you more eggs," he said concerned having not having forgot his love had been raped earlier that night.
Ryne panted as he looked to Kevan with hungry eyes. He moved closer to Kevan, pressing his belly against Kevan's stomach. He kissed Kevan lovingly and nuzzled his chest. "Just keep touching me. That always helps."
Kevan kissed his lips lovingly letting his had move to Ryne´s lower belly as he carrased it gently and lovingly, as he kissed down his jaw and neck "I love you, so much..." he whispered
Ryne sighed in pleasure as Kevan touched him. What he didn't know was that the egg was slowly emerging without his notice.
Kevan was unkowing of the egg emerging too, thinking labor was giving Ryne a rest as he kept kissing Ryne, his hands moving to his chest to carrass him there lovingly.
Ryne sighed happily in pleasure as he shivered. The egg crowned and swiftly emerged, giving a wet pop when it came out. "What was that?" Ryne asked.
Kevan was confused by the sound, he removed himself from over his husband and grinned seeing the egg laying between Ryne´s eggs its exit cushoned by the blankets he took it and showed it to Ryne "seems egg number five made it out on his own," he said smiling and chuckling at it. "you really didn´t felt it?" he asked amused thinking he could pleasure his husband through the births so he would not be in pain.
Ryne nodded. "I didn't even feel it come out." He said as he took the egg and cradled it in his arms.
"I think this might work for you dear," he said "I can distract you if you wish me to," he said knowing that again Ryne´s water had to break to deliver the next five eggs.
Ryne nodded. "How many do you think I have now?" He asked.
"seven, our second clutch of five and...the other two my brother gave you," he whispered taking the egg to place it in the fireplace.
"Those aren't your brother's eggs. They're mine and yours." He stated as he cuddled with Kevan.
Kevan nuzzled against him and smiled "you said it my love, they are ours," he said kissing his belly lovingly "you want to rest in some other room or move?"
"Can you hold me? I want your touch." Ryne asked as he felt another contraction.
Kevan nodded as he held Ryne letting him rest his head on his chest and move sideways so his belly was also resting over Kevan. Kevan let his figers thruogh Ryne´s hair to calm him as he sang softly into his ear, making the birthing really intimate as Kevan´s song could only be heard by Ryne.
Ryne calmed at the sound of Kevan's voice. The next egg started to slowly emerge, causing Ryne to moan a bit in pleasure.
Kevan kept singing to Ryne as he kissed his lips and gently helped him place his leg up to let the egg out "slow gentle pushes," he instructed as Ryne´s hole began to buldge out as the egg wa coming, the white tip appearing parting its mothers skin
Ryne moaned as the egg had more access out. He gave a few pushes and panted to help himself. The egg started to crown before it retreated back in.
"you are doing it," Kevan said prying between his lovers legs and seeing the egg exit, yet it would go back in leaving his hole burning and the skin pink witht he effort, this kept going for ten minutes "Ryne my love, perhaps if you changed positions or I tried to help some more?"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41