Mpreg Central

Full Version: Alone (nsfw, first come first serve.)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
"But this is your home." Ryne stated as he held the quilt close.
"Home is where your family is, and you are my family Ryne," he stated kissing his brow.
Ryne blushed and nodded. "I want to stay here. Just keep Burt away." He asked.
Kevan nods and kisses him as he gently carries Ryne upstairs "Ill call the doctor in the morning, how are you feeling?" he asks scared something wrong might happen as Ryne with this new eggs would be carrying way to much, more than he can healthily handle, as there is a reson they havent made love since the last time....
"My belly feels so tight. I think I just need to lie down." Ryne suggested.
Kevan helped Ryne into bed, a rather difficult task "maybe if you lay on your side, you need a massage or some hot compresses dear?"
"thank you. I'll just sleep." Ryne said as he laid on his side.
Kevan covered Ryne in the warmest blankets after he called the police so they would take his brother away, he was too scared and concerned and guilty to sleep himself so he set watch on his husband the whole night.
During the night, Ryne's belly started to grow. His body started to enter overtime and now all the eggs were growing and readying to be born at the same time. Ryne groaned in pain as he slept. His belly took up most of the bed, looking full term with 25.
Kevan was scared seeing Ryne grow and immediatly called the doctor. "what...what is happening? please do something!" he said scared that this was too much...that he would loose Ryne.
Ryne gripped the sheets in pain. "The eggs have accelerated in growth. They'll be coming out at the same time instead of three months apart. It's a form of reflex from carrying too many eggs, in order to protect the mother." The doctor explained. Ryne woke up and looked to Kevan. "Kevan? It hurts."
"but...he can´t...deliver them all" Kevan said scared as he hurried to Ryne´s side "dear Im here...where does it hurts?" he asked scared, taking in on Ryne´s massive appeareance doubting his poor husband could move much now.

"is he in labor now?" he asked the doctor in a whisper.
The doctor nodded. "My belly hurts all over. What's wrong with me?" He asked before he curled around his belly in pain.
"dear...promise not to get scared but...you are goig into labor, all our eggs are coming" he whispered. Seeing Ryne go through the first contraction.
Ryne gripped the sheets in pain as felt a sudden pressure. Suddenly, his water broke.
"this is going too fast...a labor lasts a day even more sometimes what is going on?" Kevan asked the doctor as he felt he was about to loose his wits, he quickly came to Ryne and uncovered him to help him take of the wet clothes.
Ryne panted heavily as he felt another contraction. "I feel something. Something coming down." He explained. "Kevan. I need you." He begged.
Kevan cursed, this was too fast, there was no time for anything, "come dear, let me help you," Kevan said moving Ryne to the floor that he had filled with blankets and cushions as the bed was too small and wet with the fluids of his waters.
Kevan helped Ryne undress "breathe deeply dear, how much can you move?" he asked as Kevan began preparing a fire to warm Ryne and the eggs he would soon lay.
Ryne breathed deeply as he held onto Kevan. "I can feel it! I can feel an egg!" He said as an egg slowly descended.
Kevan got next to Ryne and held his hand "its okay dear, just...wait, let me check you" he asked making sure Ryne was warm enough as he moved between his lover´s legs waiting for Ryne to move slightly to let him check for any dilation.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41