Mpreg Central

Full Version: Alone (nsfw, first come first serve.)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
Ryne blushed as he was fully naked. "Please fill me up. I want you so bad." He begged.
Kevan didnt made him wait much as he entered him slowly not sure if Ryne was still sore from the birth, and with care and love, began to make love to Ryne.
Ryne moaned in pleasure, gripping Kevan's shoulders as he moved deep into him.
Kevan was kissing his whole body, and carresing each inch of it.
Ryne moaned at Kevan's touch, writhing in pleasure as he touched him. "No more teasing. I need your seed so bad." He moaned.
Kevan chuckled "as you wish my dear," he said claiming his lips as he released his seed inside the young boy.
Ryne moaned loudly against Kevan's lips, feeling his white hot lava enter him. He broke the kiss off so he can regain his breath. "So hot. So good." He moaned.
Kevan smiled knowing Ryne would get pregnant again as he laid down next to him and kissed him "I love you my little husband"
"I love you too." Ryne said before he started to sleep, tired from today's excitement.
Kevan kissed his lips and cuddled with him falling asleep as well.
Ryne smiled as he began to sleep. During the night, the eggs started to develop and grow, causing Ryne's belly to expand. By morning, a overdue twin sized belly was present on Ryne and was pressing against Kevan's stomach.
Kevan woke up early and felt something pressing against him and as he opened his eyes realized it was his husband´s pregnant belly, he smiled slightly and kissed Ryne in his temple, tucking him in as he seemed exhausted still. He touched the pregnant orb, it was smooth and soft and the eggs seemed healthy. He silently slipped out of their room to check out the nursery and see how his children were doing.
Madison was the first to awake this morning and she was very excited. She loved this new place she was in, she wanted to see more of it. But, she also wanted to be with her mother and father.
All the other babies were fast asleep as he entered the nursery, but he noticed Madison to be up already "hi princess...why you awake so early?" he asked picking up the baby in his arms, still rather afraid of hurting the tiny baby "you will be a big sisters in some months, your momma is expecting again, " he said proudly as he sat down with his daughter.
Madison giggled as she was filled with boundless energy. Ryne walked in, rubbing the sand out of his eyes. Ryne didn't know he was pregnant again, and felt a little heavier. "Morning Kevan.
"Morning Ryne, how you feeling?" he asked standing up so Ryne could sit instead "Maddie is already up, I think she might need some feeding," he said as the little girl wrapped her silver tail around Kevan´s finger.
Ryne smiled as he carefully took Madison into his arms. "hey baby. How are you doing?" He asked Madison as she eyed Ryne's larger breasts.
the baby gurgled and made sucking motions with her tiny lips, she was quite hungry and fuzzed in her mothers arms starting to cry.
"Oh sweetie. It's okay." Ryne said as he rocked Madison slowly. He lifted his shirt and exposed his breasts to her.
Madison calmed down as her mother rocked her and hungrily latched to one of Ryne´s heavy breasts and began to suck gently from his nipple.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41