Mpreg Central

Full Version: Alone (nsfw, first come first serve.)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
Ryne gulped and spoke. "I'm worried about being a good mother. I never had a mother, so I don't know how to act like one." He explained.
"to be a good mother you just have to be caring," Kevan said smiling uncovering his huge belly to rub it with the cream. "Im sure you will be a great mom, you care for the eggs already don´t you?"
Ryne looked to his belly. "I do care for our eggs. I just want to hold them and care for them." He said as he wrapped his arms around his belly.
Kevan smiled "soon dear, " he said and kissed his lips "why don´t you rest some more, you still look tired" he whispered softly and gently as he made sure Ryne was comfortable in bed getting clothes that fit him was hard as he grew constantly and to massive proportions but Kevan tried his best that Ryne would have comfortable clothes.
As Ryne rested he called one of his brothers and asked if one of his nephews or nieces could come and stay with him and Ryne for a day or two.
Ryne decided to rest, and promptly fell asleep easily.
When Ryne woke up Kevan was sitting down in a chair reading a book to a little boy and girl,twins that were children from his brother.
Ryne opened his eyes and noticed to new faces with Kevan. "Kevan? Who are they?" He asked.
Kevan smiled "this are our niece and nephew, children of a younger brother of mine, not...not the one that impregnated you " he assured him "his is Corin and Carin" he said "they will stay with us for just two days, my brother needed to go on a trip so I offered to babysit, you okay with that?"
Ryne nodded at the statement before he looked to his neice and nephew. Carin and Corin went over to Ryne and looked to his belly. "Your belly is so big! What's in it?" Carin asked. Ryne blushed a bit in embarrassment. "well....um...there's babies." He said nervously.
Kevan chuckled "you know how your mummy usually rests at bed as she´s having your little brother and sisters?" Kevan asked "its just the same, Ryne, your new uncle is just like your mummy" he explained.

Carin and Corin were amazed at the news. "It's so big! Does that mean we'll have lots of cousins?" Corin asked.
"yes, twelve to be exact, and in the future some more," Kevan said grinning and winking at Ryne as the twins got in the bed to be with Ryne

"you a mommy too then?" Corin asked "can you read us a story?" Carin asked.
Ryne gulped and nodded. With the help of Kevan, he could read basic language, but he hoped his niece and nephew would enjoy his story telling. "Okay. Kevan? Can you hand me a book?" He asked.
Kevan handed him a book "you are as big as my mommy" Corin said and smiled cuddling at his left as Carin cuddled at his right ready for a story.
Ryne smiled at Corin's words. He began to read, having a wonderful smile with a perfect, motherly glow around him.
Kevan grinned and smiled seeing how easily he got with the little kids, knowing Ryne would be a good mother. the eggs inside Ryne moved gently hearing the story too
Ryne rubbed his belly as the eggs moved, smiling at their movement. He kept reading, feeling a little sleepy at the story but he kept going for Corin and Carin.
Corin and Carin rested their little heads over his giant dome and it was easy for Ryne to imagine what it would be like when his own little ones did just the same.
Eventually the children fell asleep.

"How are you feeling dear?" Kevan asked seeing his young mate he was a bit worried seeing him so tired and knew a growth spurt should be coming soon as this far in the pregnancy Ryne grew every day to prepare the babies for the outside world
Ryne smiled brightly at Kevan. "I feel amazing. Thank you." He said happily as he looked to the twins and to his belly. He never felt so calm and relaxed before.
"you wanna try some stretching exercises? or want me to get the wheel chair so we can go out to the garden?" he asked smiling brightly so happy to see Ryne happy and more calm.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41