Mpreg Central

Full Version: Alone (nsfw, first come first serve.)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
The egg was still unmoving, for a moment, but the egg started to move, wanting freedom from its confines.
"Ryne! its....its hatching!" Kevan said not beliving it as he placed the egg in the bed between him and Ryne to be ready for the hatching of their youngest child.
Ryne was caught off guard at the news. He almost didn't believe it. But when he saw the fissure on the egg, he knew it was going to hatch. "Please come out! We were so worried, and we just wanted to see you." He said to the egg as another fissure appeared. This time, a small tail appeared, having a shiny silver scaled tail.
Kevan smiled as he saw the silver tail "come baby, we are waiting....Im so sorry I thought you would....daddy is sorry, come on, just push a bit more," he said as the egg kept moving as the baby tried to get out of its shell. Making Kevan smile and some tears of joy gather in his eyes.
Ryne was crying again, but he was crying tears of joy as he watched his newborn hatch. The egg cracked some more before the baby finally emerged, a baby girl with silver scales. Ryne's heart melted at the sight of her. He quickly picked her up and held her to his chest, as the baby latched onto Ryne's breast. "Madison. My baby Madison."
Madison was tiny, so much Kevan was scared of even reaching to touch her as he felt she would break if he did. "its....Oh love," he said and kissed Ryne not knowing what to do with himself.
Madison cooed in Ryne's arms, reaching up to him and Kevan.
"is she okay?" Kevan asked Ryne "Im afraid to touch her...I might harm her.." he said.
"She's perfect. Look, she wants her daddy." Ryne said with happy tears as Madison reached out to Kevan.
Kevan nervously gathered the newborn into his arms "she is...but so tiny," he said placing the baby against his chest. "dont let go of her...Im scared of holding her on my own," Kevan admitted.
"It's okay. She's small, but she's a survivor." Ryne said as Madison gurgled and looked to Kevan with a cute look.
Kevan kissed his daughter "welcome princess...you have other eleven siblings, that will love you and your Mama is someone really special, you know?"
Madison smiled and giggled in Ryne's arms. Ryne smiled and kissed Madison's forehead. "I think she wants you to hold her."
Kevan was nervous but nodded sitting down closer to Ryne to be able to hold Madison "okay, Im ready" he said.
Ryne smiled as he carefully handed Madison over. "Watch her head."
Kevan supported the head and gently took his daughter "she looks like you," he said as the baby gurgled in his arms and he grinned "she´s as pretty as her mama," he said gently kissing her forehead and grinning at his husband.
Ryne smiled happily as Madison looked around, curious on her new surroundings.
Kevan smiled " You like it here baby? its mommy´s and daddy´s room, " he smiled "your mommy bravely laid your egg in this room and you hatched here too, if you get a bit bigger we will show you the gardens," he said smiling.
Madison smiled and laughed in joy, reaching up and grabbing Kevan's shirt, tugging on it playfully.
"aren´t you a doll?" Kevan asked kissing her all over as he smiled at Ryne "Im so...glad I was wrong my dear," he said his husband as he covered Madison with a blanket so she wouldn´t go cold.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41