Mpreg Central

Full Version: Alone (nsfw, first come first serve.)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
Ryne smiled and cuddled up next to Kevan. "Can you run my belly. It's so relaxing when you do it." He asked as he nuzzled Kevan like a spoiled kitten.
Kevan chuckled "I think I spoil you too much" he said nuzzling with him and letting his hands slid below the sheets were his husbad lays curled naked, he rubs his belly gently feeling the egg he had conceived a few weeks ago.
Ryne smiled and laid his head on Kevan's chest. " I love you. Thank you." He said before falling asleep.
Kevan smiled "no little one, I love you" he said, he stayed till he was sure Ryne was asleep and left to his study to try and get some work done
As Kevan was in his study, he heard one of the children cry. Madison was up and feeling lonely as she wanted her mother and father.
Kevan paused his work and went to the nursery, all were asleep, but of course Maddison was up "hey baby" he said picking her up "your momma is sleeping "
Madison calmed down in Kevan's arms and looked up to him, nuzzling her father.
Kevan grinned making sure she didnt needed a diapper change, he let his daughter held his finger as he sat down in the rocking chair with her still in her arms
Madison smiled and grabbed Kevan's finger with her tiny hand. "Mm....mmwaa." She said, trying to speak to her father. "Mmmmmmaa....mmaammaa." She pronounced.
Kevan was suprised "sweetie mommy is sleeping "he said amazed as Maddison was a few weeks old "dont you want to be with your dad? Come on, say daddy" he cooed.
Madison giggled and reached up to touch Kevan's nose. "Mama." She repeated.
"What? Only mama?" He said ticklimg her as he stood to take her to Ryne
Madison laughed as she was tickled. She continued to giggle as they went to Ryne and Kevan's bedroom. Ryne's belly visibly grown a few inches as it took up the space on the bed. "Mama!" Madison exclaimed happily as she noticed Ryne.
"Patience Maddie" Kevan said sitting next to Kevan, he traced his belly gently with his fingertips and kissed his nose to wake him
Ryne stirred a little in his sleep before slowly waking up. "Hey." He said softly before he got up. "Hey Maddie. What are you doing here?" He asked cutely as he gently took Madison into his arms.
"She babbled your name, she wanted you " Kevan said " how is my dear husband feeling?"
"I'm feeling perfect with my loving husband and my cute daughter here. Did you really say mama? Can you say it again for mama?" Ryne asked Madison as she looked around, saying nothing.
"I swear she wouldnt stop saying mama , I tried to get her say daddy, but she wouldnt, I hink she just wanted to be with you" Kevan said smiling
Ryne smiled as he watched Madison. "Come on little one. You can do it. Go on." He said softly as Madison looked to Kevan and held her arms up. "Dada!" She said happily.
Kevan grinnes widely "Maddie! Princess...god come here" he said pulling her to his arms to kiss her little foreheadand tickle her. Kevan smiled at his husband "I love you....and ojr family" he said kissing his lips and rubbing hks belly with extreme affection
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41