Mpreg Central

Full Version: Alone (nsfw, first come first serve.)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
Ryne smiled at Madison as she nursed from him. "Get your fill my cute baby." He said happily.
Madison smiled at her mommy as her tiny hand searched to touch Ryne´s breast and her tail coiled around Ryne´s arm smilng.
Ryne smiled at Madison and rubbed her back with his free hand. "Almost done?" He asked Madison cutely.
Maddison just smiled as she kept sucking as she was so hungry. "seems not," Kevan said chuckling.
Ryne smiled as he rubbed Madison's back. He looked down and blushed. "When did I get pregnant?" He asked.
"last night...it...seems you are too fertile dear, everytime we make love you conceive..." he said and blushed "are you...angry?" he asked as Maddie kept nursing.
Ryne nodded. "Starving. Let's take Madison down stairs with us." He suggested.
Kevan nodded and helped Ryne up and down the stairs, were they sat at the kitchen table where Kevan himself was making breakfast for Ryne.
Ryne smiled at Kevan and looked down to Madison. "Daddy is the best cook I have ever known. When your bigger, you'll love daddy's cooking." He said to Madison.
"how you know that? this is the first time Im cooking for you," he pointed out as he flipped the omelette he was making for Ryne. Maddison had just finished and was looking up at her mom with a big grin, she was still so small and her little hands reached to grab one of Ryne´s fingers.
Ryne smiled at Madison and wiggled his finger for her. "Call it instincts." He teased playfully.
Kevan chuckled as he served Ryne and sat next to him so they could have breakfast "you are really not mad at me for getting you pregnant again?" he asked as Madison giggled.
Ryne shook his head. "I feel perfect with your eggs. And Maddie and the kids have something to rest and play on with my new belly." He said happily.
Kevan chuckled and leaned forwards to kiss his lips "what would you like doing today, once you nurse the other babies, Im sure they will wake up soon," Kevan said relieved that Ryne seemed to be okay with the new pregnancy.
"Can we play with the babies? I haven't been a good mother since Madison was still in her egg." He said sadly as he remembered how he neglected his other children.
"sure but, you havent been a bad mother, just a worried one, Im sure the babies wil be glad to be with you"
Ryne smiled. "Let's eat up so we can spend time with them."
Kevan nodded and served Ryne his omelette, just as Maddison was falling asleep on Ryne´s arms "you want me to hold her so you can eat better?" he asked.
Ryne nodded. "She's so cute. I think she loves her daddy the most." He said as he began to eat.
Kevan took the baby and chuckled "what you mean? its you she seeks the most," he said as he held the baby close and smiled at Ryne "is it any good?" he asked as he usually didnt cooked as he had a chef to do that for him.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41